Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-05-2014   #21 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

I played Duelist, it feels pretty lazy for an mmo imo.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-05-2014   #22 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

the game was playing itself until i stopped at 4x lol

01-05-2014   #23 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

here i give you guys quick rundown on my thoughts:

ASPD is best friend for supports. shorter CDs means less downtime on buffs/debuffs/stuns etc

crit is best friend for DPS. big crits = big damage. or if you swear by the RNG like the lucklord that you are

DEF is best defensive stat to pump since you can get 75% reduction on damage.
pump DEF > HP for melee tanking classes (can add EVA if wanted but ideally HP outshines EVA)
pump DEF > EVA for long ranged classes (add some HP if you're lacking from your gears)

initial eidolon doesn't matter, pick one that beats stuff up fast since you're going to get rid of them for sigrun at 25 anyways (then you just use them to link and get free stuff because the jewlord life is the good life)

class tier won't be really possible for the game until 75 cap is reached, but for pvp is mostly the following at the current cap (can't say for pve since you can solo party things at the level 50 cap. need to wait for the 55+ range where we finally exit tutorial modo):
crit duelist and ravager are pvp 1 man cheeseburger apocalypse until they run into guardian/bard
bard outheals people's damage in pvp
guardian just takes hits forever
everyone else just dies horrible deaths if duelist and ravager get close enough to them
duelist vs duelist or ravager vs ravager = the person who crits more than the other guy wins

01-05-2014   #24 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Needs some balancing in this game.

If you're only out for PvE you can pretty much solo the entire game like the loner you are.

01-05-2014   #25 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

max level is going to be increased anyways

pre 50 is tutorial mode

01-05-2014   #26 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

I was thinking aspd for my bard. I'll just pick loli girl for ob because I give no fucks. I'm not looking for a super heavy mmo, I need to work 9001 hours to make rent anyway so.

Are we gone do some guild thing again or are we gonna find one and invade it?

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

01-05-2014   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowBro
the game was playing itself until i stopped at 4x lol
I was making origami on the side. xP

Also, parties seemed kinda weird when I was playing. No shared party exp unless you attack the same monster (hard, since they die in like 2 hits) and no shared quest progress if you and a buddy decide to go after different mobs. The only perk I noticed was a total exp gain for being in a party, like the Trickster party perks that give you extra exp. iirc, the party members don't even have to be in the same map with you for you to get those perks.

So soloing seems like the way to go, unless you want someone to chat with. When I played bard, I picked the blondie slyph Eidolon because he just beat everything up for me. But for the OB run, I wanna pick the pink twintail slyph, coz apparently, she's the best healer? And Sigrun can do what blondie can do, so why not pick a unique Eidolon.

01-06-2014   #28 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Was gonna play Siren but it wasn't up when I finally managed to connect so

You guys wanna all play on Hydra?? I've already made a character ;;

01-07-2014   #29 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

I too am already on Hydra. Playing as Nimera.

01-07-2014   #30 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen
I too am already on Hydra. Playing as Nimera.
Added you, my character name is Kirinne.

01-07-2014   #31 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

I'm on Siren with Kago

still lv10, just managed to play an hour lel (Chinatsu)

01-07-2014   #32 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Added you, my character name is Kirinne.
Just saw, accepted.

I plan on probably playing most of the day if I can manage it, see how I feel though.

feelin' pretty cute tho

Last edited by Queen; 01-07-2014 at 07:58 AM.

01-07-2014   #33 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen
Just saw, accepted.

I plan on probably playing most of the day if I can manage it, see how I feel though.
I've gotta babysit but I'll play a bunch tonight for sure. On during the day during naptime though :v

01-07-2014   #34 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

So far enjoying 9001 times more than RO2. Feels less grindy and I'm just overall enjoying it. Combat takes a fraction of what RO2 was, which was one of my turn-offs from RO2.

01-07-2014   #35 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

glarb go change first post and make an IGN/server list pls

it's time to master race class and wait at 39 for the good weapon to be released

surely the 40 dream will be reached tonight

Last edited by Gladiat; 01-07-2014 at 12:45 PM.

01-07-2014   #36 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
glarb go change first post and make an IGN/server list pls

it's time to master race class and wait at 39 for the good weapon to be released

surely the 40 dream will be reached tonight
my goal for the day is 40 as well, I have five hours because 4am wakeup for work.

let's go

edit: 41 obtained mmmfyeah

oldie but I love dis outfit
Spoiler!

Last edited by Queen; 01-07-2014 at 04:35 PM.

01-07-2014   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

uhh... that dimensional key quest at lvl 21 where u need to form a party of 3.... is it possible to get another key? cuz i went in by myself and used the key and now its gone

01-07-2014   #38 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
uhh... that dimensional key quest at lvl 21 where u need to form a party of 3.... is it possible to get another key? cuz i went in by myself and used the key and now its gone
abandon and re-accept the quest

01-07-2014   #39 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

holy shit lock plays too?

someone needs to make a skype room for this

01-07-2014   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
holy shit lock plays too?

someone needs to make a skype room for this
i started cuz i wait for queue times on league and i practice with my league team so i can play while waiting