Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-10-2013   #1 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans
Default The King of Fighters XIII [ Steam Edition ]

KOF XIII officially announced for PC !

Quote:
While rumors have swirled for quite some time that SNK Playmore’s King of Fighters XIII will be making its way to Steam, few official details have been released regarding a PC version. But it appears we finally have some confirmation courtesy of a new trailer that recently found its way to the gaming platform.
- SRK ( Yes, I quoted SRK )

Trailer

I'll be grabbing this as soon as it hits ( Yes, I'm still excited even after its console release ) and proceed to shove it down people throats left and right !

UPDATE – Tony Cannon has confirmed that this release will not be using GGPO netcode.

Oh, well . . . Let's hope they tried to improve the netcode for this version, at least

Last edited by Pshfrk; 08-28-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-18-2013   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

It's available for pre-purchase, releases on September 13th.

Save 17% on THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION on Steam

08-19-2013   #3 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of

Thanks ~ I got lazy to edit/post .

Announcement made not ( that ) long ago !

Quote:
To our KoF Beta testers

We are incredibly happy at the reception and excitement at which KOFXIII S.E. has been received! Thank you for all of your comments, across these forums and across the web!

Firstly, allow us to explain a few things:

- KOFXIII S.E will be a fusion of KOFXIII CLIMAX and the Xbox360 version of KOFXIII. The gameplay of KOFXIII S.E. is based on KOFXIII CLIMAX. The UI, menus, and configs are based on the Xbox 360 version of KOFXIII
- Since there may be lower performing PCs out there, we have introduced a "Static" and "Dynamic" background system available in the Graphics Options menu. If you are receiving low FPS, consider trying out the "Static" background mode.
- There are also 2 Frame Rate modes available: "Fixed" and "Variable". In the interests of better online experiences, Online play will be fixed to the "Fixed" Frame Rate mode.
- The closed beta will only feature Online play. We understand the importance of excellent netcode and so we wish to utilize this beta test as a means of collecting feedback on our new netcode. We will then use this feedback to further improve the netcode where possible.

We have worked really hard on the netcode. We have run tests between the USA, UK and Japan, all with excellent results. But we know that through your testing and feedback, we may be able squeeze out some extra performance.

We look forward to working with you all in order to make KOFXIII S.E. an excellent gaming experience. September 13th will be an excellent day for us all!

Y2
Please, PLEASE, HAVE A NICE NETCODE

08-19-2013   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Devs starting to stop being dumb shitheads and trying to shove all their fighters for arcade only, or console only, especially when netplay is very important. Life is good getting slightly better.

08-28-2013   #5 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

So, I've been testing the game ( hunted for a beta key on fb for HOURS "orz ) and the netcode's so much better than the console edition . I can get 2 bars with people from Cali ( I'm in Mexico ) and while there's a slight delay, it is playable for my level . Some setups/adv mixups wouldn't be easy to pull off or come consistent enough but you can get some HD and bnbs just fine ( I've seen kyo's doing evil strings and hit confirming from low Bs )

So there's that ! Also, everyone who pre-orders the game gets into the CBT, for now . I'm not sure if it's a glitch or a dev forked up, but there's that .

If you decide to try it out, come test and post some feedback for SNK ! ( They've been listening and there've been around 6 patches mainly focused on the netcode )

I'll leave a link for the ones that are interested in picking it up o;

EDIT : It's official now !

Last edited by Pshfrk; 08-28-2013 at 05:51 PM.