Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-14-2013   #21 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfive
I managed to roll a Parcel (Is that her name? She has the self heal ability) and a Danadi, but I feel my chances of getting a Vein as well is quite slim (ran out of stones and I'm not paying for more). Is there a suitable alternative Knight I can use in place of Vein if I want to run a Knight team?
Not at the current moment. Symphonia is a better knight compared to Vein, but she is not available yet.

You just have to give up a knight focused team for now, because Vein sort of exists solely for that purpose.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-14-2013   #22 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

I rolled a 3 star thing that wouldn't show in my roster, is that a common bug?

Anyway i re-rolled and got the 5 star magician who talks to you during the tutorial, is she good? 2k attack/hp iirc.

Only pic i could get of her:

Last edited by Riolu; 09-14-2013 at 05:13 PM.

09-14-2013   #23 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu

Anyway i re-rolled and got the 5 star magician who talks to you during the tutorial, is she good? 2k attack/hp iirc.

Only pic i could get of her:
3 star thing? No idea. Maybe there's some downloading issues or something.

All five stars are decent at least. And yeah, she's good.

09-14-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Foxfive is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Double check that you're not full. If you are, then you need to go back to the main screen where you choose which town to enter and check the gift box.

09-14-2013   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I gotta ask a dumb question. For their passive abilities, they activate regardless of whether of not they are leader right? (ie, different from P&D)

If so, would that mean selecting a leader would be purely based what would benefit my friends more?

09-14-2013   #26 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
I gotta ask a dumb question. For their passive abilities, they activate regardless of whether of not they are leader right? (ie, different from P&D)

If so, would that mean selecting a leader would be purely based what would benefit my friends more?
Yup .

09-18-2013   #27 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Pulled 5 3 star archers in a row after the 5 star mage...

09-18-2013   #28 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Hmm, just how do people level their characters so fast?

I mean sure you can do the weekly stages to train, but for non-cash players, with so little AP available, you can't really do it that often? :/

Played for about 4 days, current characters/progress:
Spoiler!

I really want to do some rolls in the Maze Mountain, but considering that even with the previous SR/SSR UP event I only got four 3* (three of them in the above picture), have to resist...RESIST!

09-18-2013   #29 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Pulled 5 3 star archers in a row after the 5 star mage...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizt
Hmm, just how do people level their characters so fast?

I mean sure you can do the weekly stages to train, but for non-cash players, with so little AP available, you can't really do it that often? :/

Played for about 4 days, current characters/progress:
Spoiler!

I really want to do some rolls in the Maze Mountain, but considering that even with the previous SR/SSR UP event I only got four 3* (three of them in the above picture), have to resist...RESIST!
Just a warning, SR and SSR rates are way lower than silver and gold egg rates you're used to in PaD, even during rates up.

For training cards, quite a few approach.
1. Spam weekday dungeons.
2. Clear dungeons with high exp/ap ratio.
3. Train up 1* cards to lvl 3 and feed away.

Edit: select link to get free B weapon.

https://pre.sega-net.jp/page/access?...013_04&lang=ja

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 09-18-2013 at 08:58 PM.

09-20-2013   #30 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

The Majin event is just so scary now, I got to lvl 21 with some lvl 60 friends' help, but even then it was just too close:

I don't think from here onward I can do it with just using 1 soul anymore...

Currently my team setup is like this:

Last edited by Blizt; 09-20-2013 at 05:16 PM.

09-21-2013   #31 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizt
The Majin event is just so scary now, I got to lvl 21 with some lvl 60 friends' help, but even then it was just too close:

I don't think from here onward I can do it with just using 1 soul anymore...

Currently my team setup is like this:

I can help out if you want.

Chain Chronicle ID: 127,775,136 (アマヂウスC)

Though I don't have much space left. Do tell me your IGN.

09-21-2013   #32 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
I can help out if you want.

Chain Chronicle ID: 127,775,136 (アマヂウスC)

Though I don't have much space left. Do tell me your IGN.
IGN's Blizt as usual, I sent the request =]

Just broke through lvl 43, it's so tough now...doing it with 1 or 2 souls and letting my friends pick the kill. (during lvl 40 I used 4 souls and fought it myself, still normal chest >_>)

======================================
Hard work finally paid off...my very first SSR and warrior with AoE skill!
Spoiler!

Last edited by Blizt; 09-21-2013 at 10:10 PM.

09-22-2013   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Thank you zgmfx19a!

09-22-2013   #34 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Thank you zgmfx19a!

No problem. But you've got that hammer...... I didn't get anything decent out of the chests and gacha other than a small handful of crummy 3*.

10-02-2013   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

sibladeko is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone still playing this game?
I chose it as my random "can I sideload region-locked apps on my phone" test and I'm finding it pretty fun although I haven't paid for anything yet; that and I think I've gotten pretty lucky (I reset my first roll until I got Angelica, and then later...well)

I started too late and missed the Coro-chan event it seems, but right now the Shining Event seems ok, I can barely take on the level 17 events with my current party and have gotten the first 2 swords, not sure if I want to try for Reiji though. For these quests, there's no other way then sinking AP and hoping you get all the drops for the Bonus right? They end in less than half a day and I was wondering if I should use the beginning Stamina items since I'm drained of my 47AP...you only regain 6AP an hour normally right? With 11 hours left that's 66AP and only 6 chances for the 10AP quests, and Reiji's quest is 14AP...

10-03-2013   #36 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibladeko
Anyone still playing this game?
I chose it as my random "can I sideload region-locked apps on my phone" test and I'm finding it pretty fun although I haven't paid for anything yet; that and I think I've gotten pretty lucky (I reset my first roll until I got Angelica, and then later...well)

I started too late and missed the Coro-chan event it seems, but right now the Shining Event seems ok, I can barely take on the level 17 events with my current party and have gotten the first 2 swords, not sure if I want to try for Reiji though. For these quests, there's no other way then sinking AP and hoping you get all the drops for the Bonus right? They end in less than half a day and I was wondering if I should use the beginning Stamina items since I'm drained of my 47AP...you only regain 6AP an hour normally right? With 11 hours left that's 66AP and only 6 chances for the 10AP quests, and Reiji's quest is 14AP...
I am still playing, it's just that the game gets little attention and discussion.

10-04-2013   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
I am still playing, it's just that the game gets little attention and discussion.
If it's ok, can you add me? Or are you out of slots. I'm 114,648,604 (sib)

10-04-2013   #38 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibladeko
If it's ok, can you add me? Or are you out of slots. I'm 114,648,604 (sib)
My friendlist is currently full atm, you'll have to wait for the next level where the friendlist size increases.

10-05-2013   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

By the way why do you have to level up the 1* to level 3 to level faster?
Is that the most cost-efficient way?
What about 2* food?

10-06-2013   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

hail neko, herald of godlike android games :}

just started with a mage starter, 173,473,820