Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-28-2013   #1 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default [Android] History Attacks!

I like the premise behind this game. "Marcus Antonius rigs a hand of poker to get a four of a kind so Johannes Kepler and Morgan Le Fay can trigger their special attacks to kill King Arthur". It's card collecting, rare hunting, dungeon raiding, boss battles, and rewards based pvp.

It took me a while to recommend this to others, since it's a free to play game with gacha and app purchases. However, after playing for a few weeks and getting top ranking prizes with strategy instead of pay2win, I give it a good recommendation. There's a pvp tournament once every few weeks, and it requires a good amount of strategy and deck building to rank high. It's possible to kill top ranked players the first week of playing with proper strategy and countering, and rare cards that are actually useful could be won in event dungeons. The player base is rather small and inexperienced too, so taking top ranked pvp prizes isn't hard.

The only downside is the game is Android only. That, and once in a while there's good items, which you can only get through shameless referrals, like this one:

Free itams 4 j00: Enter Invite ID: 7aXR9u

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HistoryAttacks
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ttacks_Android

If anyone plays and wants some really OP ally support from yours truly, reply here 8D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-28-2013   #2 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

The artwork of the zombies reminds me, The House of The Dead.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-28-2013   #3 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

If they made the Swyping of the Dead I would so play it

07-28-2013   #4 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
If they made the Swyping of the Dead I would so play it
Haha...good idea :3

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert