- - Ether One
Ether One is a game where you play as a “Restorer,” an individual that is sent into the minds of human beings to restructure their broken memories. Your current client is named Jean, and your task is to explore her mind to restore her memories.
Ether One is being developed by White Paper Games based in Manchester, U.K. Here’s the game’s feature list, as provided by them on the game’s Steam page:
- Restructure the world around you using your powers of restoration.
- Use memory artefacts to solve cryptic puzzles of the mind.
- Navigate a hand-painted world where science-fiction meets the English coastline.
- Immerse in a mature tale of love, loss, hope and freedom.
- Explore and be rewarded with secret locations and story artefacts hidden in each memory.
- Interact with your surroundings by rummaging through drawers, cupboards and more.
White Paper says that Ether One was inspired in part by older adventure games, where puzzles and narratives tell the story together. The game has no release date yet, but you can watch a trailer above and check out screenshots for it below.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:46 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.