Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-11-2013   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Tekken Revolution

Um um um. FREE? There has to be a catch somewhere. Unless this is Sony slapping Microsoft in the face some more LOL.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-13-2013   #2 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

So there is a small catch about it

It has a regenerating token system like a Facebook game, but other than that it's a full FREE game with the normal Tekken graphics~ The guy over it also posted on twitter that they'll update it and put in Training mode (hopefully unlimited practice please)

I haven't played a Tekken game since Tekken 3 on the Playstation 1, but my god I love this "demo" game

Also...hello Lili

Last edited by Mega; 06-13-2013 at 01:11 AM.

06-16-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

Downloaded this the other day and the things that nag at me is the token system although I haven't played it enough to know everything about it.

But the other major downside is the fact that you can't play arcade vs another person. So it's just vs AI or vs people online.

06-16-2013   #4 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Well it's a free game. Can't really complain

I just wish I could freakin unlock Alisa! She looks awesome with her chainsaw hands. Only unlocked Leo and Bryan so far though

06-16-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

I think they're going overboard with restrictions though. There's free to play and free to play for a couple minutes.

06-16-2013   #6 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Well it's a free game. Can't really complain

I just wish I could freakin unlock Alisa! She looks awesome with her chainsaw hands. Only unlocked Leo and Bryan so far though
I'll take a shit in your room. It's free, so you can't complain about it, right?

06-16-2013   #7 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

No one's forcing you to download and play it people ~_~

06-16-2013   #8 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

No one is forcing you to hunt endangered species down, but that doesn't mean it's not bad, right?

06-17-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

However over exaggerated, he has a point. It seems more a tease than anything. So until there's a 2 player mode I wont be playing. Or I might just come on to do arcade mode every couple hours.

07-03-2013   #10 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Tekken Revolution Gets First Big Update - Gamer Horizon

Quote:
To celebrate 1 million downloads of Tekken Revolution, the free-to-play Tekken title on PlayStation 3 from Namco Bandai, the game is getting its first big update. 2 fighters, Jin Kazama and Ling Xiaoyu, are joining Tekken Revolution’s playable roster as unlockable characters. You’ll need to earn gift points to unlock them, but for the next week, any matches playing using a premium ticket or coin will earn 5 times the normal amount of gift points. You’ll also get a million gold to upgrade these new characters just for logging in this week.

Also announced as upcoming features are a training mode which will be available to use without spending coins, and the first premium shop, where you can buy custom attack effects for your characters for cash.

If you haven’t tried Tekken Revolution, it’s free to play, and you don’t actually need to spend any money to enjoy the game fully or even be effective. However, paying money lets you buy additional plays without waiting for your energy to recharge, and if you win a match using your premium currency, you’ll get the currency back. Perhaps it’s no coincidence that the cheapest package you can buy is 4 plays for a dollar, as this payment scheme truly evokes one of the tenets of the old arcade feel: Winner stays, loser pays.

07-21-2013   #11 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

SPECIAL :: TEKKEN OFFICIAL :: TEKKEN REVOLUTION for PlayStation 3

Quote:

Some events are planned to celebrate this major updage!

Hwoarang and Dragunov join the battle as playable characters!

During the event, using Premium Coins or Premium Tickets will get you 5x the amount of gift points for Rank Match and Player Match!

Use this opportunity to gain more gift points and unlock more characters by playing lots of matches!

During the event, gain 1.5x Fight Money and Experience in all modes.
Use this opportunity to strengthen and enhance your character!