Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-12-2013   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Tales of Symphonia HD

Oh my goddddd, if this turns out to be true I'll die!

Rumor: HD Remaster Of The Two Tales of Symphonia Games For the PS3? - Abyssal Chronicles - A Tales of Series Fansite

Quote:
The people from Koi-Nya.net were able to have an interview with Tales of Series Producer Hideo Baba during Expomanga 2013. Though they haven't posted the entire interview just yet, Baba-san had apparently dropped the info that a possible Tales of Symphonia: Perfect Edition for the PlayStation 3 - which would basically be an HD remaster to include both Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

This is, at the moment, a RUMOR that Koi-Nya managed to get from their sources. Though they wanted to confirm it with Baba-san, he wasn't in a position to confirm it, but he mainly said that "This is a representation of the hopes and dreams of fans who have long been asking for it."

Also part of the rumor is that, if this Perfect Edition ever does come into fruition, we will at least be seeing it released in the West... and that (RUMOR!!!) "Tales of Xillia 2 is getting localized."

Again, these are all still RUMORS that need confirmation.

Baba-san apparently gave a whole lot more info in their full interview, which they'll post in a few days, so stay tuned.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-12-2013   #2 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Kinda expect it for the PS4.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

Last edited by LauraMix; 05-12-2013 at 06:09 PM.

05-12-2013   #3 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

The way it looked on the gamecube quite fine, it doesn't need any HD graphics.
It does need a port to more consoles though as the first one was great and could do with more exposure, the second one made you want to kill yourself though.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-12-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
The way it looked on the gamecube quite fine, it doesn't need any HD graphics.
It does need a port to more consoles though as the first one was great and could do with more exposure, the second one made you want to kill yourself though.
The PS2 version had added content, like more costumes, titles, skills, and some extra cutscenes. It needs to be brought over.

05-13-2013   #5 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
The PS2 version had added content, like more costumes, titles, skills, and some extra cutscenes. It needs to be brought over.

I need more Ougi's pls

Hope this gets brought over. Played the helllllll out of it on the GC. Way over 400 hours.

05-14-2013   #6 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

He's laughing...!!! Hmmmmm.

Quote:
UPDATE (May 14, 2013): Koi-Nya has posted their full interview, and here was what Baba-san had to say when asked about the rumor of a Symphonia Perfect Edition:

"I'm surprised that such a rumor reached Spain. It may be a rumor, or it may be true. I don't know. *laughs*"

It seems only time will tell whether this is for real or not.

05-15-2013   #7 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
He's laughing...!!! Hmmmmm.
Doesn't really mean anything.

He teased at ToX2 being a completely new title at one point I think too.

05-15-2013   #8 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero

Played the helllllll out of it on the GC. Way over 400 hours.
Quote:

Way over 400 hours.
Quote:

Way over 400 hours.
Quote:

Way over 400 hours.
Jesus christ. Did you max everything, including the maximum amount of every item in the game or what? You would have to start artificially making up content past the like 100 hour mark.

05-15-2013   #9 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

looool. I know I've probably played through it 8 times or so. No doubt my most favorite game of all time.

05-15-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

You can easily rack up hours just doing playthroughs with each character. Many of the titles also have requirements that would need multiple playthroughs.

05-15-2013   #11 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Jesus christ. Did you max everything, including the maximum amount of every item in the game or what? You would have to start artificially making up content past the like 100 hour mark.
I did everything nearly 300 hours :c

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

05-15-2013   #12 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
I think I could fully narrate the whole story with every detail possible. I played it over each difficulty, each character, 1 character challenge, half health, etc.

Only game that interested me on the GC and was the gateway that led me to play a good portion of the series. After that I went through;

Tales of Phantasia/SNES/PSX
Tales of Destiny/SNES
Tales of Destiny R/PS2 port -
Think I have over 800 hours played on that. My love for Lion is infinite. I could literally play as him for the rest of eternity and be addicted.

Tales of Eternia PSX/PSP
Tales of Destiny 2/PSP - dat Judas, again, a good 100+ hours doing everything I could).
Tales of the Abyss/PS2 - 100 hours + when I found out about the Asch glitch)
Tales of Vesperia/Xbox 360 - Least liked, lack of Flynn made me mad AF. Also I wanted an Asch costume for Yuri!
Tales of Graces F/PS3 - Did so many Richard play throughs, ugh.

Then I also have played spin offs like;

Tales of VS
Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 1-3
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 1-3

Guess you can say I'm a fan.

05-25-2013   #13 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Just let it be true already please!

Tales Producer Hideo Baba Clarifies The Tales of Symphonia HD Rumor - Abyssal Chronicles - A Tales of Series Fansite

Quote:
JPGames.de was able to have a talk with Tales of Series producer Hideo Baba in Munich, Germany. The full interview from them isn't out yet, but here is what Baba-san said regarding the recent Tales of Symphonia HD remaster rumor.

When directly asked about the rumor, Baba-san replied that he was the one surprised by thatwhen he heard the rumor from fans. Fans told him that it'll be Symphonia's 10th anniversary soon, yes, but but so far what they really only have in mind are along the lines of a Tales of Cafe event or at NamcoCon. These are, however, so far only ideas they have to celebrate that, and not actual plans yet.

Baba-san also adds: "We can’t really say anything before announcements are made and it’s always a bit surprising when people ask us about rumors like that. It would be best to just wait for new information [about Tales of Symphonia’s 10th anniversary]. Before we announce something, a rumor is just a rumor after all (laughs)."

All we can really do as of now is just wait and see, I guess.

05-25-2013   #14 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I know I also played it multiple times, my replay count last I remember was 13 times with 100% completion.
A great game but I sure as hell won't play it again a 14th time, what's been done to death is done. HD or not.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-25-2013   #15 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

13 playthroughs here as well and I am definitely thinking of another one soon. I'd probably by whatever console this comes out on just for it.

05-26-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I'd replay it if it was remade with an updated battle system, but yeah if it's just a port in the same vein as Abyss 3DS, I already had my fair share with the original.

06-01-2013   #17 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Tales of Symphonia: Unisonant Pack Announced For PlayStation 3 | Siliconera

More screenshots can be found in the above link.

Quote:
Namco Bandai has announced the Tales of Symphonia: Unisonant Pack for release in Japan. The pack will include HD Remasters of Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and will be released in Japan on October 10th for 6,980 yen.

The HD Remasters for the two games will feature new cut-ins for Artes, as well as costumes from Tales of the Abyss.

06-01-2013   #18 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

As someone who doesn't have a gamecube/wii (thanks Nintendo not caring about SEA region), I is a happy man.

06-01-2013   #19 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Tales of Symphonia: Unisonant Pack is headed to the West as Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. As previously reported, the package will include HD Remasters of Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

The Tales of Symphonia Chronicles pack is slated for release in the West in 2014, in Europe, Australasia and the Americas. Japan will see it sooner on October 10th.

06-01-2013   #20 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Woohooooooooooooo!