Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-15-2013   #1 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous
Default Starbound

You can pre-order it now at Starbound Pre-Order
(it's a humble bundle thingy for steam)

If you remember Terraria, one of the developers "jump boat" to make Starbound o.o

Some interesting videos (info) (since videos are a billion words... and I'm lazy to explain the game)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-30-2013   #2 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

12-01-2013   #3 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Oh god, I can't wait for this.

/ / / Playing: DM

12-03-2013   #4 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

New trailer for Starbound (by the Developer, Tiyuri)

12-06-2013   #5 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

Anyone else playing this? My boyfriend, myself, and my landlord all play/probably will set up a server.

Florans 5eva

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

Last edited by Queen; 12-06-2013 at 05:59 PM.

12-06-2013   #6 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Terraria if it had much more content, but also much more flawed gameplay.

Why can't we have our cake AND eat it?

12-07-2013   #7 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of

The gameplay issues are slowly being patched out. The team is pretty responsive thankfully.

12-09-2013   #8 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Coming in a few days (sorry for the delay!) | Starbound

Quote:
Shortly after this update well be adding a complete sector 4, delta sector.

This update will probably require a character reset (Im sorry! Beta )
I'm kind of excited to start from scratch; I'm newish to this type of game and am playing because my boyfriend gushed about it so much. I have a much better idea of how I want to start out the game.

We have a server of about 7 or 8 people at the moment, so much fun.

01-05-2014   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

Recently discovered it and it's really fun. The development team are doing wipes and updates regularly in order to improve so that's good.

I've never played games like minecraft and terraria, which starbound is often compared to, since they never interested me. But it's the complete opposite for starbound. There's decent lore and 6 races and i like the whole element there being like 1000 planets in one system and each being different due to rng, and then they post the co-ordinates and you can just fly straight there.

01-05-2014   #10 (permalink)
Long live the chase!
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eucleides
Class: Lime
Level: 75
Guild: Authority

I'm a bit late to the party, haha. I recently started Terraria and have been ADDICTED for the past two weeks or so. Now that I've found out about this, I've mixed feelings. I know I'll like this game seeing how vast the content is, but at the same time, I'll feel obligated to spend time on both this and Terraria, ugh. lol

01-06-2014   #11 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Starbound has been an awesome experience for me. Mainly because of the exploration.
But I haven't been playing since i found there will be a final world wipe (including characters).
I will probably pick it up again after that patch. Anyone use mods for the game here?

01-07-2014   #12 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

My friends and I will probably get a server going, we've been playing together so far though.

It's really fun, I had a hard time getting into Minecraft/Terraria but there's something about Starbound that just really clicks for me. I think we plan on maintaining a private invite-only 12 person server.

BarkDancer the floran 5ever.

01-16-2014   #13 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

I'm happy whenever they update on the main website and just list off a flood of bug fixes. I can't wait until this is more optimized.

02-21-2014   #14 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

I'm playing again cause no more character wipes and because I found a planet filled with flesh and bones.

ohgodimissedacornerwhy