Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-07-2013   #1 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!
Default Thief 4

Any Taffer Thief fans?

The long wait is almost over, scheduled to release in 2014.

Some Thief 4 news have finally arrived like 2 days ago:

New stuff:
-Focus
-Grapple Claw
-VATS
-Other stuff that I'm too lazy to type out.

Looking forward to it, but I'm hesitant about Eidos Montreal handling Thief 4.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-07-2013   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno. Deus Ex Human Revolution was pretty good. As long as they don't outsource the boss battles, I don't think it'll be that bad. Just hope they don't make it a clone with a different skin and then it should be k. I'm kinda interested in seeing where the new technologies and advanced graphics will take it.

03-14-2013   #3 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Resurrecting The Master Thief: Meet The New Garrett - Features - www.GameInformer.com

Enjoy the 99% possibility that this franchise is about to get raped, DMC style.

They want to appeal to the mainstream console audience
Remove the whole gothic aspect of the games
Take inspiration from Assassin's Creed series
Want to make Garrett stand out more

So that's another company on my "do not give money to" list.

03-15-2013   #4 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of

Quote:
We want to bring in more of the modern audience of today's console market. He's now in the game doing more action moves...
Quote:
In the beginning, it was kinda more Gothic. We turned down all the things that feel Gothic, for example black nails and things like that. We don't have that anymore, we want to make him a little bit more mainstream on that, but yes he's a dark character, but we don't want to say he's a Gothic one blah blah blah
These two quotes from the video worry me.
I really hope they don't make the action too easy/simple enough that you can simply ignore stealth and just charge through braindead. This is one of the things killing the stealth genre, imo.

Don't know if I heard it right, but black nails? Did Garrett ever had black nails? I don't think he did.. But even if he did, Garrett's new emo pale face is worse.

Still lingering on the hope that Thief 4 won't be horrible.

EDIT:

Quote:
“Hey guys, I think I might not have illustrated some of my points clearly on the video,” Cantin explains. “It’s not correct to say that we’re trying to make Thief ‘mainstream’, or that we’re trying to make Garrett ‘less gothic’… This isn’t the case.”

He continues: “I was referring specifically to a previous Garrett design we tried out internally and not Garrett from the previous games. Our early design went a LOT more gothic—with black nails etc—but we thought that this wasn’t true to the legacy of Garrett so we pulled it back a bit. Returning to something more true to the original Garrett is what I meant when I said we made him more ‘mainstream’, this wasn’t a comment about the direction of the game.”

Cantin adds: “I can assure you we’re huge fans of the original games and we’ve done our homework to create a game that maintains the essence of the original. I can’t wait to show you more of the game and Garrett soon!”
Okay.
You'll Be Able To Complete Thief Without Killing Anyone | Siliconera

Last edited by iFarted; 03-18-2013 at 02:47 PM.

04-01-2013   #5 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

Sorry for the double post!

Thief 4 Teaser announced: