Games
Lost SagaLa TaleRusty Hearts

KrEmEyDeMi will become famous soon enough
IGN: KrEmEyKaOs
Class: Captain Hook to_warrior
Level: 87
Guild: Itadakimasu / Nameless
Default Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

Well here's a game I've personally been looking forward to. If you've played any of the DW series, everyone's familiar with the whole repetitive 'hack n' slash' it's notoriously known for. Some people like it, some don't, it's understandable.

Sounds like the systems in for DW7:E are going to be pretty fun, details on the site: DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 Empires

Create your own characters, build your kingdom, become a tyrannical dictator, benevolent ruler, strategist, or just a freelance officer. There's more from the sounds of it, and I've just been keeping watch over it. I've left out a lot of details, so my apologies for a lack of a better summary... If you live in Europe, you're already in luck since I think the game is already out. US Has to wait til the 26th, also it's only going to be on the PSN store for download (US only again) Europeans get a Hard Disc version...

Oh gosh, that new hook laced fencing sword~
Here's a vid of gameplay with an advanced player using the new Non-custom character 'Xu Shu' which brought introduction to that new weapon.

On a side note; I'll be getting a capture card soon, and plan to create a couple youtube videos with gameplay~

Last edited by KrEmEyDeMi; 02-25-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-25-2013   #2 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Wonderpierrot is quite amazing. Looking forward to the character customization most of all.

02-25-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Indeed they are, Wonderpierrot seems to have fascinating combos for just about every weapon~

I've been customizing a handful of characters in the demo for the moment. Apparently you can transfer them from the demo to the full game, it's really neat so far, just wish the armors had more color themes to pick from. And there's not that many sets in the demo, but at least there will be way more armors that can be unlocked in the full game.

02-26-2013   #4 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of

I didn't even know there was a demo out for it; now I have something to look forward to. Sadly New Zealand, being New Zealand, I have to wait for March 8th for it to be released. Ah well, at least I get a discount for pre-ordering!

02-27-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Oh you can pre-order? That's awesome, it should come with the Nobunyaga costume package.

I've been playing a bit so far, it's pretty fun, but it looks like first timers to the "Empires" genre are going to have a little difficulty on their first play.

The only Empires game I played was a Samurai warriors 2, waaay back then. I like this game so far though, still a lot for me to learn xD.

03-07-2013   #6 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Finally got released and I picked mine up today. Easily spent over an hour in Edit Mode making just one character. Has a very different feel from the normal DW/SW/XL (I have played SW:E as well, but that was so long ago, I don't remember any of it) which I'm really enjoying. Cannot wait to mutiny against Cao Cao and rule over Wei. 8D

03-08-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Haha yeah, one thing's for certain it's really addictive. They've really done good on this game, and I just love the entire "create your own officer history" depth. I'll be honest, it was pretty complicated for me to figure out at first, because there was a lot to learn. It was more complex than I was expecting it to be for a DW game, but got way better once I understood the mechanics.

Btw, got any CAW's you would like to share, Rhois?

03-10-2013   #8 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Well, I just rebelled against Ma Teng after marrying Ma Chao earlier. Least favorite battle ever. There was point where I just spammed the Iron Fan switch attack because of how much musuo it generates. Yeesh.

I'm also enjoying the 'forge your history' style. I'm about to prepare for a major campaign against Wu, as they're the only other force now. I keep making up stories for my officers. :p Really impressed at the depth and detail they've put in. Volley is so my favourite stratagem.

Haven't really looked into that yet, been waiting to try and conquer everywhere first. I have enough officiers though, I try and make a new one everytime I play.

03-10-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Vyserg is on a distinguished road

That feel when you picked a 360 over a PS3...

Looks like my DW journey ends at DW 7: XL...for now. (DW 8 looks amazing too, btw)

The "Empires" series has always been really nice imo. (even 6) From what I`ve seen so far, DW 7: Empires seems to have been given that "touch" as well.