Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-08-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

So - I went over to a friend and played the PC version of Dead Space for a few hours. The beginning is terrible. Way too much scripted action events, which felt pretty "meh" to me, but I was amazed by the fights against human enemies - amazed, that, AI-wise, humans can be even more stupid than necromorphs. Maybe the Convergence isnīt that bad after all.
About the cover system... Well, did I ever need a cover system in DS1 or 2?

Later, when I explored some abandoned space ships, the game resembled more DS1, just without its awesome atmosphere. The jumpscares are as 'scary' as the stuff you encounter in Doom 3. Itīs pretty much necromorph on the ceiling, necromorph behind you, necromorph behind a door, etc... Or something happens with a very loud sound. Thatīs cheap.

Almost forgot:

BBC News - Dead Space cheat undermines in-game micro-transactions
Ha ha, EA. Theyīll probably fix this glitch and put it back in - as DLC ($4.99).

Last edited by Saibak; 02-08-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-08-2013   #22 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

02-09-2013   #23 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Finished the game yesterday. Can't say I was overly impressed with the ending, but it wasn't so bad.

And it definitely wasn't as bad as how Mass Effect 3 ended at first.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

02-11-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

And finished it. In overall Dead Space 3 is an OK game. In the previous games there were some areas, where i proceeded carefully in fear that something could jump at me at any second. This feeling was completely gone in DS3.
Oh and not only did EA kill the atmosphere, itīs also not really neccessary anymore to shoot at the necromorphsī limbs. Well, it is still neccessary if you use old-school weapons like the Plasma Cutter for example, but pretty early I realized that a shotgun blast to the chest gets the job done extremely quick; or just craft a gatling gun with Stasis coating and send a hail of rivets flying. Anything will get knocked off its feet, slowed down or lose some limbs anyway.

7/10

PS: UK chart: Dead Space 3 top but launch sales down 26% on DS2 • News • Eurogamer.net
Iīm curious about the sales in other countries. If itīs similar, then the Dead Space franchise is bust, unless EA sells the rights to someone else.

03-04-2013   #25 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Default Dead Space 3: Awakened DLC

Spoiler!

Someone kill this thing quick!!!

But I can think a very gory death scene for Issac and John ._.;;

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

03-05-2013   #26 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Stasis + SHOOT SHOOT LIKE CRAZY + stasis, repeat until dead, else if regenerates, stasis and start running

03-08-2013   #27 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Even though I am kinda disappointed we have to pay to see the epilogue of Dead Space 3, I am still psych that we'll be able to play Issac and John again.

03-14-2013   #28 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Default Dead Space 3: Awakened DLC Complete Playthrough

Enjoy and I think my last Co-op partner was high x.x