Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-16-2012   #1 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21
Default MMORPGs, the MMO or the RPG?

Well it doesn't specifically have to be MMORPGs but what do you play for? The game itself or the MMO experience? Now I can speak from about 13 years of gaming that either can be pleasant or unpleasant experiences. These days I'm so jaded from lackluster games, that a nice core of friends is required to keep me interested in games. What about you guys?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

80% of the time it's just the RPG. I don't really care about the community unless I actually get roped into a guild of some sort.

12-16-2012   #3 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Both. Jaded enough to only be able to play interesting/high quality games for a long amount of time, but not jaded enough to only be able to have fun with friends.

12-17-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

RPG majority of the time, typically it takes quite a while for me to find people i actually wouldn't mind playing with regularly, other then that sometimes it's not bad to group up with random people.

also, i only play like 2 games (being LoL and Wizardry atm) because they're interesting and different from the other 99% of MMOs. i tried HoN but i didn't like it, and I'm to cheap to pay for DOTA to try it. for Wizardry it's a refreshing (ironically) new experience of never ending tension. game is so unforgiving sometimes and the risk of someone looting your body or the very very slight chance of permadeath makes it that much worse when you die make it that much worse.

well, i suppose from that i guess you can say i like games that keep me engaged? i can't stand mindless grinding or there being 0 risk in the games i play. they need to be cruel, unforgiving, and/or a new experience every time i play.

12-17-2012   #5 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

A mix of both, but it's the people that keep my hooked. I only raid on WoW just because I like the rush of progression, even if I'm in a not-so-experienced group. But the fact that I click so well with their personalities, I don't mind sacrificing an hour or two per day just to keep up with them and then another 6 hours a week actively raiding with them.

12-17-2012   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

.hack make me want to experience both. With Trickster and it's "interesting" story, I end up focusing on the RPG aspects, but going to Lv. 360 (and paused for now) was from the ammount of support and help I got so far. (As of right now going indeependent on Tap. maps is not as cakewalk as I wanted to be.)

I want to get in the MMO experience of PangYa, but so far it's just me and gaming "alone". Tournaments are very popular for them to "level", and I'm pretty much alone being the only M.C. member alive.. And probably the 2nd person on ggFTW that is currently on PangYa with first being Mazuiko.