Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-23-2012   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default How do you sell your games?

I have never sold a game I have bought, and really need money to get some newer ones. So I was wondering how do people here sell their games?

I've been told many times to stay away from Gamestop lol (and I doubt it's because of their crappy employees) I probably have at least 100 or more games ranging from Sega Saturn/N64 all the way up to Wii/PS3/DS.

I'm thinking about putting a lot of (at least) the GameCube ones that are hardly worth anything in my parent's next yard sale for like $5~$10 a piece, but how should I go about selling older games like Pokemon Stadium 1 / 2, Glover, Super Mario 64, etc?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-23-2012   #2 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Some retro games have some value to it so I would strongly recommend to do some Research on them, as for Modern games I would look (forgive me for saying this) in Gamestop website for Trade Deals that you can the High values in Store credit for future use. If you want.

P.S: I believe Gamestop won't accept GameCube games anymore.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

11-23-2012   #3 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Don't ever sell games to retailers, they won't give you much. I wouldn't do yard sales if you aren't sure how much the games are worth - you might have some gems among them and not be aware of it. Only do it if you know the worth.

Selling online (amazon's my personal choice) would probably get you the most out of your games. Amazon's really easy to use, and you can also (usually) use it as a reference to current prices. A few months ago I sold 30 or so games and got near $600 total. But it really depends on what you have. Games like the .hack series can sell for a good amount.

11-23-2012   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Step 1: Ebay the game
Step 2: Sell for relative price
Step 3: PROFIT (maybe)

If you have stuff from the Sega Saturn, maybe you have some really high priced stuff like Radiant Silvergun, Suikoden II, blah blah...

11-24-2012   #5 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

I usually sell on ebay or glyde. Amazon usually takes a lot more in seller's fees. You could think about trading in at best buy if they have a promo on for 50% on your trade-in. Its usually limited to newer games (like from 2012) though.

11-24-2012   #6 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Ebay and/or Amazon. So long as the game is in really good condition and if you've deleted your save files (if applicable), then you can get pretty darn close to retail*.

* - current retail, not retail when you bought it