Rating:  

LinkBack (1391) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-24-2013   #1361 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Oni mode took me 3 hours, though most of it was spent on the random spawn since I didn't bring anything for it orz
And talk about a close call

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-24-2013   #1362 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
What are the mentionable drops in this new dungeon?
Fire matchstick. Orges if you have Susanoo.

03-24-2013   #1363 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

If you're an iOS user (iOS ver 4.3+), and you want to get without farming the stages (it randomly appears in any of the difficulties at low rate, 100% drop), you can go download the Taiko game (link).

Play the "Walking Through The Tower" song (any difficulties), and upon clear, the game will ask you if you want to connect to P&D, select YES and will appear in your box.

Note: If you installed the English version or multi-clients, you might wanna back-up their files, and temporary delete the game client. For some reason, when I cleared the taiko song, it somehow connected to my English game (it wasn't even opened up back then), this is just my personal experience however...

Currently Android user have no way of doing this as this Taiko game is not available on Google Play it seems...

can be evolved to , then to , you need a total of 3 for 2 evolution.

Final form's a Recovery/God type, active ability = random damage of AoE attack, leader ability = Light & Fire damage x2

lvl 99 stat is as followed:

Useful in the Valkyrie team for the HP boost...

03-25-2013   #1364 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Thanks guys, i already have that drum.

03-26-2013   #1365 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

jak23oi is on a distinguished road

Is there a Japanese database too? I started a JP account, second remake, got bastet

03-26-2013   #1366 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak23oi
Is there a Japanese database too? I started a JP account, second remake, got bastet
There is a Chinese wiki with JP version's info, link <--

03-26-2013   #1367 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

iEdGamer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizt
There is a Chinese wiki with JP version's info, link <--
You haven't respond to my previous post.

Friend ID?

I have:
Bastet/Horus/Zeus/Abyss Neptune/Amaterasu/Ice Hera/ADK to offer as leaders.

All the Gods mentioned except Ice Hera are ultimately evolved.

Indra/Vritra will be my leads when version 5.2 launch.

03-26-2013   #1368 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

jak23oi is on a distinguished road

that's weird, it won't let me translate the page

03-27-2013   #1369 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdGamer
You haven't respond to my previous post.

Friend ID?

I have:
Bastet/Horus/Zeus/Abyss Neptune/Amaterasu/Ice Hera/ADK to offer as leaders.

All the Gods mentioned except Ice Hera are ultimately evolved.

Indra/Vritra will be my leads when version 5.2 launch.
Sorry I must have missed it, I have added you now.

Leaders are usually Dark & Light starter, Light/Light Venus, Dark/Dark Hades, maxed skill ADK, or Fire & Wood Xmas Dragon (both full level).

Last edited by Blizt; 03-27-2013 at 12:46 PM.

03-27-2013   #1370 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

iEdGamer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizt
Sorry I must have missed it, my ID is 127,465,351.

Leaders are usually Dark & Light starter, Light/Light Venus, Dark/Dark Hades, maxed skill ADK, or Fire & Wood Xmas Dragon (both full level).
That's great, I also have Water/Wood Noel Dragons. Wood noel dragon maxed level. Maxed skill ADK/Valkyrie/Siren. Great to have you on my list.

03-28-2013   #1371 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SeptimusPrime has a spectacular aura aboutSeptimusPrime has a spectacular aura aboutSeptimusPrime has a spectacular aura about

Where are you guys getting the feeders to skill up ADK and Valkyrie?

Also, huge NA event coming up:
Quote:
Spring is in the air, and it's time to celebrate Easter with a fantastic P&D event!

March 31: Easter Sunday
Greek Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine
Dungeon of Gold Dragons
Easter Sunday Dungeon

March 29 -> April 7
King and Super King Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine
2x Drops/1.5x Coins at the special Daily Dungeons
1 free Magic Stone each day (a total of 10!)

In addition to this, the Castle of Satan in the Abyss (the 6th Technical Dungeon) will be visited by some special guests.
Phoenix Knight, Fenrir Knight, Dragon Knight, Verche, and Dark Dragon Knight will all be up for grabs!
If you've been trying to collect these useful Orb-changers or max their skill levels, now's the time to do it!

April 1 -> April 7
2x drop rates for King Dragons

Finally, EVERY day next week will have a special event dungeon (in addition to the daily ones)!

3/31 Sunday: Easter Dungeon
4/1 Monday: Breakers
4/2 Tuesday: Hero Descended (Highlander/Berserk)
4/3 Wednesday: Breakers Return
4/4 Thursday: Zeus Descended
4/5 Friday: One Last Breakers
4/6 Saturday: Hera Descends
4/7 Sunday: Goddess Descended

*Events subject to change - see policy here: Event Notices | Facebook

03-28-2013   #1372 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Slight improvement as far as letting users know about incoming events. I still want an Egyption god event.
But I guess I can also go for Highlander, Zeus, and a second Hera now. Breakers is meh. Already have Light and Dark so dun need.

Mystic Knights from Castle of Satan technical should be interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptimusPrime

Also, huge NA event coming up:
JP had poring event. Light porings have the same skill as Valkyrie.

03-28-2013   #1373 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptimusPrime
Wait for Porin dungeon and survey dungeon.

Anyway, max skill on Susanoo. I actually want 2 more of them now with the ongoing Taiko event. >_>

03-28-2013   #1374 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SeptimusPrime has a spectacular aura aboutSeptimusPrime has a spectacular aura aboutSeptimusPrime has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Slight improvement as far as letting users know about incoming events. I still want an Egyption god event.
But I guess I can also go for Highlander, Zeus, and a second Hera now. Breakers is meh. Already have Light and Dark so dun need.

Mystic Knights from Castle of Satan technical should be interesting...

JP had poring event. Light porings have the same skill as Valkyrie.
We had an Egyptian god event a few weeks ago. It was terrible. I pulled Anubis on the first try and then junk monsters the rest of the time.

Last edited by SeptimusPrime; 03-28-2013 at 08:12 PM.

03-29-2013   #1375 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, I just recently upgraded to an iPhone and picked up this game thanks to this forum. XD

Feel free to add me, IGN: Shnao

03-29-2013   #1376 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
Hey guys, I just recently upgraded to an iPhone and picked up this game thanks to this forum. XD

Feel free to add me, IGN: Shnao
FYI...no one can add you if you don't tell us your ID number, and what version you're playing (US or JP)

03-29-2013   #1377 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, my bad. I'm playing the US version. Sorry, but I don't know my ID number or how to find it.

However, I plan on restarting because I played blind the first time and now I know the benefits of a monoelement team. How exactly do you start over? I couldn't find an app called iTools and I wanna make sure I know what I'm doing before I start over.

03-30-2013   #1378 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Your ID is on the friends>2nd option.

I play on android so i can't help you with any info regarding iTools, sorry.

03-30-2013   #1379 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

I just restarted with the fire type and got a fire magic swordsman from the rare gacha. Should I keep going on restart until I get a dark type god monster?

Thanks! ID: 354, 640, 263

Actually, I'ma just keep restarting, I'll post my ID once I get what I want.

Last edited by Shnao; 03-30-2013 at 12:40 AM.

03-30-2013   #1380 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Really want to say thanks to zgmfx for posting this and making me notice this game. I don't think I ever would have found it if not for this thread.

Now I'm very addicted to this game.

I don't think I will re-roll for rare eggs because I don't care that much, but I'm still having fun with the game. I've only gotten Dryad and Angel as rolls. =.= As far as I've read on the game, they're very mediocre in terms of what I can get, but they've been keeping me alive, so I don't mind.

Bookmarks

Tags
iphone, puzzles & dragons

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/game-discussion/118764-iphone-android-puzzle-dragons.html
Posted By For Type Date
post godfest team building helpies : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-30-2014 11:03 PM
Easy S rank Watery Temptress : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-28-2014 12:44 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 04-24-2014 01:30 PM
How OP are new Kingdom's gods... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 03-29-2014 06:13 AM
Is there a semi-noob guide available? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 11-30-2013 03:32 PM
Forgive me non-IAP players for I might sin ... Need moral help ... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-31-2013 11:49 AM
Does the CoC P.E.K.K.A have any use? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-28-2013 07:56 AM
Which one of my teams will require the least amount of stones to clear Heroes? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-27-2013 11:52 PM
most controversial links : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-27-2013 05:30 PM
New to the meta-game. Looking for advice. PADherder link in post. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-27-2013 11:39 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 10-27-2013 10:59 AM
Help me please! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-27-2013 04:02 AM
PAD Youtube Channels This thread Refback 10-27-2013 02:58 AM
New to the game, and feel I'm at a crossroads. Where should I go from here? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-26-2013 10:04 PM
if you could have any 5 gods from the rem... This thread Refback 10-26-2013 05:24 AM
Advice please. Starting with a haku : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-26-2013 12:42 AM
Save your PAL Points! Incoming Dragon Kings : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-25-2013 11:32 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 39 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 10-25-2013 08:29 PM
*New Evolutions & Updates Info for US/JP* This thread Refback 10-25-2013 08:15 PM
Tomorrow's tricolor : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-25-2013 06:45 PM
Rate my pulls! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-25-2013 01:48 PM
You know you don't roll very much when you don't buy stones and have this many saved up! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-25-2013 08:04 AM
Light and Dark finally have access to 2x ATK/2x HP : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-24-2013 10:01 PM
Team Building Help and Discussion Thread 9/9 - 9/15 : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-24-2013 09:42 PM
Rank 11 am I off to good start? This thread Refback 10-24-2013 02:06 PM
ECO COLLAB ANNOUNCED This thread Refback 10-10-2013 08:47 AM
Hera Descended Victory Thread This thread Refback 10-10-2013 07:06 AM
Guide: Getting Started with パズドラ (PAD JP Version) This thread Refback 10-10-2013 03:28 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Luci/Luci teams, what do you do to maximize damage? Post #0 Refback 10-10-2013 01:33 AM
Pengdra in Tech Dungeon : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-10-2013 01:26 AM
Hera Descended: Hades or GOdin? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-10-2013 12:13 AM
ggFTW - View Single Post - [iPhone/Android] Puzzle & Dragons Post #0 Refback 10-09-2013 11:42 PM
Question: Spending stones on friends/boxes : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-09-2013 07:44 PM
Luci/Luci teams, what do you do to maximize damage? Post #0 Refback 10-09-2013 03:27 PM
Low rank Lucifer approach to Hera, help me minimize stone spending please. Post #0 Refback 10-09-2013 03:02 PM
Given The Choice: Lucifer or Horus? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-09-2013 12:36 PM
Reroll Help : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-09-2013 11:43 AM
*New Evolutions & Updates Info for US/JP* This thread Refback 10-09-2013 03:41 AM
Kirin Team Composition Guide This thread Refback 10-08-2013 11:15 PM
*New Evolutions & Updates Info for US/JP* This thread Refback 10-08-2013 10:36 PM
Is there anyone running Godin, I can borrow for tuesday dungeon? Id is 382,175,244 [US]. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-08-2013 07:44 PM
Japan Friend List This thread Refback 10-08-2013 03:51 PM
Team comp suggestions / help. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-08-2013 09:46 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Rank 19 - what are my next steps? This thread Refback 10-07-2013 05:25 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Luci/Luci teams, what do you do to maximize damage? Post #0 Refback 10-07-2013 03:34 PM
Team Building Help and Discussion 10/7 - 10/13 : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-07-2013 12:46 PM
[US]My Kirin, Byakko, Luci, and Ares looking for friends! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-07-2013 12:17 PM
Should I evolve my monsters as soon as possible? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-06-2013 05:44 PM
So...Divine Gate is out in JP, anyone playing? (Gungho's new game) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-06-2013 05:17 PM
kinda noob question but i still need help with it : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-06-2013 04:15 PM
[EN] Looking for Siren Friends for Today + Quesiton about PAL Egg Machine Rolls (When to roll?) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-05-2013 10:42 PM
ECO COLLAB ANNOUNCED This thread Refback 10-05-2013 09:21 PM
Rerolling on an Android : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-05-2013 09:06 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 10-05-2013 07:01 PM
Hit a wall with egyptian gods-help would be nice : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-03-2013 12:48 PM
*New Evolutions & Updates Info for US/JP* This thread Refback 10-03-2013 09:56 AM
Luci/Luci teams, what do you do to maximize damage? Post #0 Refback 10-03-2013 05:02 AM
New to the game, not sure where to go/how to build my team : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 10-03-2013 12:36 AM
Should I feed Goemon to Kirin? This thread Refback 10-02-2013 11:42 PM
Worth IAP-Ing This thread Refback 09-20-2013 08:03 PM
Any Siren friends I can add to do friday dungeon? : PuzzleAndDragons Post #0 Refback 09-20-2013 07:22 PM
Star Emperor Koryu - the reincarnation of dragon teams! This thread Refback 09-20-2013 07:10 PM
[Noob] Rolled Archangel Lucifer, now what? : PuzzleAndDragons Post #0 Refback 09-20-2013 06:02 PM
*New Evolutions & Updates Info for US/JP* This thread Refback 09-20-2013 05:33 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 09-20-2013 05:20 PM
Horus Question : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-20-2013 02:36 PM
How on earth do you even match more than 2 set of orbs? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-20-2013 12:51 PM
Bound to Spike Teams This thread Refback 09-20-2013 10:11 AM
I want to do decends. Post #0 Refback 09-20-2013 09:20 AM
REM Luck : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-20-2013 09:01 AM
Guide: Getting Started with パズドラ (PAD JP Version) This thread Refback 09-20-2013 06:24 AM
What is your REM rolling strategy? This thread Refback 09-20-2013 01:47 AM
[Dungeon] Zeus Descended - Discussion Post #0 Refback 09-19-2013 03:24 PM
Ceres - Dark or Light? This thread Refback 09-19-2013 11:55 AM
tama dora? This thread Refback 09-19-2013 10:47 AM
tama dora? This thread Refback 09-19-2013 06:14 AM
Famous Non-IAP Player: Rank 466 & 2500 +Eggs : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-18-2013 06:43 PM
Not sure if I should reroll or not, help? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-18-2013 07:38 AM
Cerberus, is it worth to farm? This thread Refback 09-18-2013 06:36 AM
*New Evolutions & Updates Info for US/JP* This thread Refback 09-18-2013 03:59 AM
Help me form a Hera Team Post #0 Refback 09-18-2013 03:38 AM
Team Building Help and Discussion Thread 9/9 - 9/15 : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-18-2013 03:23 AM
[Puzzle & Dragons] Now featuring both puzzles and dragons! - Page 58 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 09-18-2013 02:39 AM
*New Evolutions & Updates Info for US/JP* This thread Refback 09-17-2013 08:00 PM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 09-17-2013 07:46 PM
Average box but I really, really want to beat Hera tomorrow... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-17-2013 04:20 PM
Puzzle & Dragons 5.3: 3-Color Combo Special (4-Color With Free Gravity) - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 09-17-2013 02:25 PM
Puzzle & Dragons 5.3: 3-Color Combo Special (4-Color With Free Gravity) - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 09-17-2013 02:25 PM
Puzzle & Dragons 5.3: 3-Color Combo Special (4-Color With Free Gravity) - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 09-17-2013 02:24 PM
Got a new phone.. this game still confuses me. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-08-2013 09:38 PM
*Unofficial Info of Awakening System, Etc.* This thread Refback 09-08-2013 08:08 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 09-08-2013 06:08 PM
How many Hera-Ur's do you need? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-08-2013 05:05 PM
Hades or ripper : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-08-2013 03:41 PM
Newer player needing advice on what direction to go : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-08-2013 03:37 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 09-08-2013 02:23 PM
NO WAY lol This thread Refback 09-08-2013 12:56 PM
hera is doable with 9 x healer? need help This thread Refback 09-08-2013 07:55 AM
What team are YOU running for Hera-Ur Descended? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-07-2013 11:58 PM
PAD HELP 2 : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-07-2013 10:32 PM
Join the LINE PaD Group! This thread Refback 09-07-2013 10:20 AM
9x athena going to obsolete Valk? This thread Refback 09-07-2013 08:21 AM
Japan Friend List This thread Refback 09-07-2013 05:34 AM
9x athena going to obsolete Valk? This thread Refback 09-07-2013 01:22 AM
Help With Team Options : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-07-2013 12:44 AM
Forum Signature Requests This thread Refback 09-06-2013 08:07 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 09-06-2013 07:52 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Can I beat Hera without stones with this team? Post #0 Refback 09-06-2013 06:00 PM
Do you guys have low dragon plant appearance rate too? This thread Refback 09-05-2013 10:58 AM
Mystic Knights getting BUSTY!!! This thread Refback 09-05-2013 10:01 AM
*Unofficial Info of Awakening System, Etc.* This thread Refback 09-05-2013 09:49 AM
Killing mythlits and dublits easily Post #0 Refback 09-05-2013 05:59 AM
**NEWER**News/Update General Discussion 2.0 This thread Refback 09-05-2013 03:12 AM
*Unofficial Info of Awakening System, Etc.* This thread Refback 09-05-2013 03:03 AM
*Unofficial Info of Awakening System, Etc.* This thread Refback 09-05-2013 12:33 AM
Salutations good people of PF This thread Refback 09-05-2013 12:18 AM
Watch out for this guy, I got ripped off : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-04-2013 10:50 PM
Ra team Appreciation Thread (work in progress) This thread Refback 09-04-2013 05:57 PM
Japanese Gods 2.0 Team building post! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-04-2013 04:27 PM
Question on feeding King Golden Dragon and Super King Golden Dragon : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-04-2013 01:48 PM
Ra team Appreciation Thread (work in progress) This thread Refback 09-04-2013 01:17 AM
Archangel Metatron This thread Refback 09-03-2013 07:04 PM
Mastering vs. Ancient Fire Dragon Ardbeg : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-03-2013 05:40 PM
Pulled Great Valkyrie, keep or reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-03-2013 05:16 PM
Month Old Player - Expert Level Questions : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-03-2013 05:14 PM
[US] Looking for a Sea Deity Abyss Neptune friend for Heroes Descended : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-03-2013 04:28 PM
Newbie needs help about this game : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 09-03-2013 03:37 PM
**NEWER**News/Update General Discussion 2.0 This thread Refback 09-03-2013 03:26 PM
Heroes Descended This thread Refback 09-03-2013 03:04 PM
I gave up on this Goddess Descent......but Hera...... : PuzzleAndDragons Post #0 Refback 09-03-2013 02:56 PM
Wednesday dungeon on expert trouble Post #0 Refback 08-28-2013 07:11 PM
**NEWER**News/Update General Discussion 2.0 This thread Refback 08-28-2013 11:41 AM
Which descended dungeon first? This thread Refback 08-28-2013 11:00 AM
28 Aug Skill of New Japanese Gods This thread Refback 08-28-2013 06:50 AM
**NEWER**News/Update General Discussion 2.0 This thread Refback 08-28-2013 06:08 AM
Should I feed Goemon to Kirin? This thread Refback 08-28-2013 04:06 AM
**NEWER**News/Update General Discussion 2.0 This thread Refback 08-27-2013 10:37 PM
Looking for some adivce, quite new to the game. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-27-2013 09:18 PM
The Persistent Noob This thread Refback 08-27-2013 07:39 PM
**NEWER**News/Update General Discussion 2.0 This thread Refback 08-27-2013 06:12 PM
Regarding iOS save files. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-27-2013 04:43 PM
Dat Rainbow Keeper This thread Refback 08-27-2013 12:37 PM
Should I feed Goemon to Kirin? This thread Refback 08-27-2013 12:30 PM
RK dropped in my 1st try with a genbu team This thread Refback 08-27-2013 12:28 PM
Cerberus, is it worth to farm? This thread Refback 08-27-2013 12:24 PM
How popular is Neptune? This thread Refback 08-27-2013 11:44 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 08-27-2013 11:18 AM
can my team takedown keeper of rainbow? This thread Refback 08-27-2013 10:42 AM
rerolling on jp version (android) This thread Refback 08-27-2013 09:42 AM
Should I feed Goemon to Kirin? This thread Refback 08-27-2013 08:32 AM
Help for Keeper Dungeons! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-26-2013 08:54 PM
Team Building Help and Discussion Thread 8/26 - 9/2 : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-26-2013 11:44 AM
which to spend + eggs on? This thread Refback 08-26-2013 10:51 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 08-26-2013 09:15 AM
Cerberus, is it worth to farm? This thread Refback 08-26-2013 02:11 AM
Echinda/Succubus This thread Refback 08-26-2013 12:30 AM
Level Viper Orochi? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-25-2013 10:50 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 08-25-2013 06:28 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 08-25-2013 04:01 PM
I've been working on my hera team... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-25-2013 03:13 PM
As a newer player, I just about pissed myself : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-25-2013 03:12 PM
[PadGuide] Post your collection! This thread Refback 08-25-2013 12:31 PM
FORUMS GAME : Corrupt A Dream Foundation This thread Refback 08-25-2013 11:49 AM
**NEWER**News/Update General Discussion 2.0 This thread Refback 08-25-2013 08:17 AM
Next step for my mono dark team? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-12-2013 12:51 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Add yourself to the User DB, please. - Page 58 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 08-12-2013 12:42 AM
Puzzle And Dragon Challenge!!! This thread Refback 08-11-2013 07:53 PM
The first rule of godfest is... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-11-2013 07:03 PM
Looking for more friends! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-11-2013 02:07 PM
What should I do with these monsters? (newbie) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-11-2013 03:23 AM
Reddit Alien logo competition. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-11-2013 01:51 AM
Dark teams Post #0 Refback 08-10-2013 08:30 PM
I just started the game and was lucky enough to roll an AA Lucifer, but....... : PuzzleAndDragons Post #0 Refback 08-10-2013 05:04 PM
Re-rolling starters. This thread Refback 08-10-2013 12:32 PM
Loki OR AA Lucifer? Post #0 Refback 08-08-2013 11:02 PM
Loki OR AA Lucifer? Post #0 Refback 08-08-2013 01:57 PM
Loki OR AA Lucifer? Post #0 Refback 08-08-2013 01:27 PM
Loki OR AA Lucifer? Post #0 Refback 08-08-2013 01:27 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls - Printable Version Post #0 Refback 08-08-2013 11:18 AM
ADK : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-07-2013 03:21 PM
Good Luck for those who venture into Hera's Dungeon today! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-07-2013 11:23 AM
Possible mono red team? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-07-2013 10:45 AM
Snowballing with Seraphim of Dawn Lucifer | TypusLuna Post #0 Refback 08-07-2013 10:08 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback 08-06-2013 12:58 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 08-06-2013 12:27 PM
Advice for Naga farming? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-06-2013 11:46 AM
leveling your monsters at low level and team comp...plz help im new. This thread Refback 08-06-2013 09:17 AM
Should I re roll? Or continue ? : PuzzleAndDragons Post #0 Refback 08-05-2013 10:39 PM
TypusLuna Post #0 Refback 08-05-2013 06:29 PM
need help with my team please. Post #0 Refback 08-05-2013 03:58 PM
Stuck on Castle of Flare lvl 1. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-05-2013 01:55 PM
Just got a ton of high xp feeder material. What to use it on? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-05-2013 01:02 PM
top scoring links : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-05-2013 12:28 PM
need help with my team please. Post #0 Refback 08-05-2013 11:43 AM
need help with my team please. Post #0 Refback 08-05-2013 11:03 AM
Some advice would be nice : PuzzleAndDragons Post #0 Refback 08-05-2013 10:55 AM
What to do with a second Ares? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-05-2013 09:06 AM
Am I missing something about leveling skills? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-05-2013 08:14 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 36 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 08-05-2013 08:04 AM
PAD IRC Chat! Fun, Friendly, and Fast! Come in Right Now! This thread Refback 08-05-2013 07:08 AM
Can someone help me with building my team? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-04-2013 10:23 PM
A little expert advice on my monster box would be much appreciated. Should I re-roll? Thanks duders. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-04-2013 08:38 PM
August 4 2013 - Anything you're proud of achieving or happy about doing this past week? Or frustrations? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-04-2013 08:26 PM
New and not sure if I should reroll Dark Archdemon Lucifer : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-04-2013 01:00 PM
Should I keep rerolling for Lucifer? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-04-2013 12:51 PM
5 New China Gods, Metatron and Toy Dragon Series ( Edited ) This thread Refback 08-03-2013 11:14 PM
For those that say Lucifer is Brainless mode... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-03-2013 08:51 PM
Some advice would be nice : PuzzleAndDragons Post #0 Refback 08-03-2013 03:37 PM
Any point in having multiple Goemons? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-03-2013 10:47 AM
Goemon Team Ideas for Mono Dark Players Post #0 Refback 08-03-2013 06:57 AM
What is your favourite monster? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-03-2013 12:34 AM
Goemon Team Ideas for Mono Dark Players Post #0 Refback 08-02-2013 11:35 PM
Can i do hera with this team? This thread Refback 08-02-2013 11:32 PM
Goemon Team Ideas for Mono Dark Players Post #0 Refback 08-02-2013 09:42 PM
Goemon Team Ideas for Mono Dark Players Post #0 Refback 08-02-2013 09:26 PM
Newish to game, I kinda know what I'm doing, tell me what to do! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-02-2013 08:54 PM
Which directions can I go to with my monsters? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-02-2013 08:27 PM
What should I do for Goemon? I have 3 unpictured Rainbow Keepers, also I'm willing to spend some stones : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-02-2013 08:00 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 08-02-2013 07:26 PM
The Puzzle & Dragons 2 Hoax This thread Refback 08-02-2013 05:59 PM
Having trouble with Tower of Flares : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-02-2013 02:39 PM
Advice on the money I just spent. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-02-2013 01:45 PM
of Gods and Dragons : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-02-2013 01:34 PM
Fairly New to PaD. Looking for someone to assess my monster box and tell me if a good team comp is possible? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-02-2013 12:44 AM
Best team for descend dungeons? I don't mind if it takes forever or uses stones. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-01-2013 09:24 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Dungeon] Zeus Descended - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 08-01-2013 08:51 PM
New player looking for advice : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-01-2013 07:36 PM
Why is Zeus so sought after? Thoughts and a question or so. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-01-2013 07:23 PM
New Player that needs guidance : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-01-2013 11:53 AM
Why is Siren so popular? This thread Refback 08-01-2013 11:10 AM
Low rank Lucifer approach to Hera, help me minimize stone spending please. Post #0 Refback 08-01-2013 10:53 AM
Low rank Lucifer approach to Hera, help me minimize stone spending please. Post #0 Refback 08-01-2013 10:40 AM
Low rank Lucifer approach to Hera, help me minimize stone spending please. Post #0 Refback 08-01-2013 10:39 AM
Low rank Lucifer approach to Hera, help me minimize stone spending please. Post #0 Refback 08-01-2013 10:38 AM
Valkyrie or Loki? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-01-2013 10:36 AM
Best place to farm for marine golbin? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-01-2013 06:10 AM
Need an Odin for a day to beat kr! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-01-2013 03:30 AM
megamaster2 comments on Should I restart or keep playing? I'm stuck at Sea Cave Mercury. This thread Refback 08-01-2013 03:20 AM
Reroll advice ! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 08-01-2013 12:22 AM
need help on being a IAP. This thread Refback 07-31-2013 11:54 PM
Skilling up: Light or Dark golem? This thread Refback 07-31-2013 11:40 PM
Looking for someone to swap with! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-31-2013 10:31 PM
Advice on team composition and what I should be farming : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-31-2013 10:04 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-31-2013 08:56 PM
Which monsters should I be keeping multiples of? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-31-2013 08:05 PM
God fest : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-31-2013 10:45 AM
Should i reroll after 30x rerolls? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-31-2013 09:57 AM
Sub for Ra: Asgard or Cu Chu? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-31-2013 04:46 AM
can i take any descends on? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-31-2013 01:58 AM
Horus team This thread Refback 07-31-2013 01:57 AM
GungHo Made US$4.9 Million Per Day In Sales Last Quarter : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-30-2013 07:52 PM
Advice for a few dungeons : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-30-2013 01:14 PM
PAD Pro Tip: Farm Jewel Pengdras : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-30-2013 06:48 AM
Hera Walkthrough[Everybody can do it!] This thread Refback 07-29-2013 11:39 PM
god Fest announced for JP version, expect the same for the US version to follow. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-29-2013 09:54 PM
6.25x Physical Team? This thread Refback 07-29-2013 07:44 PM
Descended dungeons help : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-29-2013 04:45 PM
Where do I go from here? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-29-2013 01:25 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Beginner / Dungeon] Normal Dungeon Guide (~Hyperion Lava Flow) This thread Refback 07-29-2013 02:23 AM
need help on being a IAP. This thread Refback 07-29-2013 12:46 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - no direction Post #0 Refback 07-28-2013 09:37 PM
Account help : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-28-2013 07:41 PM
Can I beat Hera without stones with this team? Post #0 Refback 07-28-2013 05:36 PM
What should I focus on? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-28-2013 02:18 PM
Can I beat Hera without stones with this team? Post #0 Refback 07-28-2013 01:29 PM
Can I beat Hera without stones with this team? Post #0 Refback 07-28-2013 01:20 PM
Can I beat Hera without stones with this team? Post #0 Refback 07-28-2013 01:11 PM
The name's Blizt :P This thread Refback 07-28-2013 12:19 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-28-2013 11:46 AM
Save files on android? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-28-2013 03:42 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-28-2013 03:07 AM
This website is the best website for information : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-27-2013 11:21 PM
Help Stuck on Fire Forest Nerva. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-27-2013 07:44 PM
When can we expect the next "Godfest" : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-27-2013 06:26 PM
[Dungeon] Zeus Descended - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 07-27-2013 02:59 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-27-2013 02:13 PM
[Dungeon] Zeus Descended - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 07-27-2013 01:14 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Newbie questions This thread Refback 07-27-2013 11:27 AM
I have no idea what I'm doing. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-27-2013 08:40 AM
NEW JP Gods? Getting worried about GH pumping out new Gods This thread Refback 07-26-2013 11:10 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-26-2013 06:20 PM
need help on being a IAP. This thread Refback 07-26-2013 02:18 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-26-2013 01:40 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Why is max skill siren so highly recommended for hera? Post #0 Refback 07-26-2013 01:15 PM
Why is max skill siren so highly recommended for hera? Post #0 Refback 07-26-2013 01:03 AM
Why is max skill siren so highly recommended for hera? Post #0 Refback 07-26-2013 12:48 AM
Why is max skill siren so highly recommended for hera? Post #0 Refback 07-26-2013 12:45 AM
Confused as where to go from here : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-25-2013 09:54 PM
Rerolled 40+ times in the last two days before settling on Freyr instead of Ares. God Fest starts and I have 7 eggs. First roll... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-25-2013 09:30 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-25-2013 07:04 PM
[Dungeon] Heroes Descended - Strategy Thread This thread Refback 07-25-2013 12:14 PM
My hatred towards Wednesday dungeon! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-25-2013 11:22 AM
Zeus Team This thread Refback 07-25-2013 09:55 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 394 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 07-25-2013 09:00 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 394 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 07-25-2013 04:06 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 394 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 07-24-2013 10:34 PM
I would kill somebody for these phone cases This thread Refback 07-24-2013 10:20 PM
What is the best way to level your monsters? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-24-2013 09:51 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 394 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 07-24-2013 09:42 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 394 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 07-24-2013 08:34 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 394 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 07-24-2013 07:39 PM
I pulled an evolved god. I didn't know it was possible! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-24-2013 07:09 PM
top scoring links : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-24-2013 03:42 PM
Arch Angel Uriel? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-24-2013 12:26 PM
5 New China Gods, Metatron and Toy Dragon Series ( Edited ) This thread Refback 07-24-2013 11:48 AM
[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread This thread Refback 07-24-2013 02:01 AM
Tips for rerolling on Android and having multiple accounts : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-24-2013 12:38 AM
Reroll guide, I strongly encourage everyone to have an input so I can sticky this post for new players to read. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-22-2013 06:20 PM
First World reroll problems. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-22-2013 01:46 PM
RESTART?!?!?!? This thread Refback 07-22-2013 01:01 PM
Pal Eggs : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-22-2013 10:58 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-22-2013 08:33 AM
Starter guide on sidebar now. Refer new players to take a look at that thread if someone asks about rerolls. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-22-2013 04:14 AM
Collected a random assortment of decent monsters, looking for some direction (pic included) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-21-2013 07:21 PM
index - PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-21-2013 01:39 PM
[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread This thread Refback 07-21-2013 07:55 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: If you're going to roll at all, wait for a GodFest. - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 07-21-2013 01:21 AM
Token Female Gamer strategy This thread Refback 07-20-2013 09:25 PM
After my failure at obtaining a super ruby dragon, I got me 2 of these today. Pretty happy with myself. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-20-2013 08:53 PM
revenge of emerald dragons : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-20-2013 09:45 AM
Kirin vs Metatron This thread Refback 07-20-2013 01:58 AM
Alright, been playing for a while now and don't know what to do. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-20-2013 01:26 AM
New to the game and re-rolled once and received Hades. I need advice : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-19-2013 09:07 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Lucifer Start Rainbow Spirits Post #0 Refback 07-19-2013 02:24 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: If you're going to roll at all, wait for a GodFest. - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 07-19-2013 01:01 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: If you're going to roll at all, wait for a GodFest. - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 07-19-2013 10:23 AM
So what is your dream team : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-19-2013 04:08 AM
Join the LINE PaD Group! This thread Refback 07-18-2013 11:15 PM
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT (er..Fire) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-18-2013 10:17 PM
Been running Mono-red since I rolled a few weeks ago, any advice would be great. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-18-2013 03:42 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - New to game, need some tips and advice This thread Refback 07-18-2013 01:47 PM
[Dungeon] Heroes Descended - Strategy Thread This thread Refback 07-18-2013 01:10 PM
Advice on starting out non-IAP? Post #0 Refback 07-18-2013 01:41 AM
Reroll guide, I strongly encourage everyone to have an input so I can sticky this post for new players to read. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-17-2013 10:59 PM
Newish to game, I kinda know what I'm doing, tell me what to do! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-17-2013 10:07 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-17-2013 01:50 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls Post #0 Refback 07-17-2013 01:49 PM
Tired of the "Re-roll?" posts : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-17-2013 12:43 PM
Can someone help me with my team, and also what I should focus on farming? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-17-2013 10:15 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Need a Resolve Team Post #0 Refback 07-17-2013 05:40 AM
Level 20 gift : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-16-2013 06:58 PM
Who is tubegameplayer? This thread Refback 07-16-2013 03:22 PM
gravity does much dmg This thread Refback 07-16-2013 02:06 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-16-2013 12:58 PM
What do I do with my new gods? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-15-2013 09:53 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Advice on starting out non-IAP? Post #0 Refback 07-15-2013 06:27 PM
[Dungeon] Heroes Descended - Strategy Thread This thread Refback 07-15-2013 05:39 PM
Advice on starting out non-IAP? Post #0 Refback 07-15-2013 04:24 PM
Advice on starting out non-IAP? Post #0 Refback 07-15-2013 04:22 PM
Which monster should I focus on leveling first? ADK, Earth Dragon, or FD Brachys : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-15-2013 03:43 PM
Should I Reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-15-2013 10:05 AM
What's that ONE monster you really, really want but have failed in attaining? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-15-2013 02:19 AM
Re-rolling starters. This thread Refback 07-14-2013 10:07 PM
Isis team This thread Refback 07-14-2013 09:12 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: If you're going to roll at all, wait for a GodFest. - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 07-14-2013 06:08 PM
Lillith, witch of the night. Reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-14-2013 06:01 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: If you're going to roll at all, wait for a GodFest. - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 07-14-2013 05:23 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: If you're going to roll at all, wait for a GodFest. - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 07-14-2013 05:22 PM
PAD IRC Chat! Fun, Friendly, and Fast! Come in Right Now! This thread Refback 07-14-2013 10:40 AM
[Dungeon] Hera-Is Descended - Strategy Thread This thread Refback 07-13-2013 11:46 PM
Goemon team against Hera. Prepare to be awed : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-13-2013 09:45 PM
reroll on new device This thread Refback 07-13-2013 08:26 PM
Juijin comments on Finished my early game mono dark team! Post #0 Refback 07-13-2013 04:59 PM
I don't think I'll ever IAP again after this... This thread Refback 07-13-2013 02:49 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 07-12-2013 11:10 PM
Complete noob seeking help! : PuzzleAndDragons Post #0 Refback 07-12-2013 06:20 PM
Finished my early game mono dark team! : PuzzleAndDragons Post #0 Refback 07-12-2013 05:36 PM
Decided to try my luck looking for a MFK, got this first try! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-12-2013 03:18 PM
Ultimate Evolution and skill levels? This thread Refback 07-12-2013 02:17 PM
Can stat bonuses be farmed? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-12-2013 12:50 PM
Stuck at Castle of Satan; Help Me Build a Team? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-12-2013 10:40 AM
Creating a Dark Team? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-12-2013 09:06 AM
Complete noob seeking help! : PuzzleAndDragons Post #0 Refback 07-12-2013 07:47 AM
Mystic Knight appearance schedule in Castle of Satan This thread Refback 07-12-2013 03:13 AM
the event is green now : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-12-2013 01:28 AM
[US] We're getting Hera-Is on 7/14 : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-11-2013 04:18 PM
Anubis team viable? This thread Refback 07-11-2013 03:45 PM
Prepare for Hera in the Future? Post #0 Refback 07-11-2013 10:32 AM
[Dungeon] Hera-Is Descended - Strategy Thread This thread Refback 07-11-2013 03:44 AM
Red Empress Echidna? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-10-2013 10:47 PM
Should I Reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-10-2013 09:48 PM
[Dungeon] Hera-Is Descended - Strategy Thread This thread Refback 07-10-2013 08:32 PM
Anyways to Level Up Fast? This thread Refback 07-10-2013 02:13 PM
Where the hell is Hera (T___T) ?! This thread Refback 07-10-2013 02:32 AM
Before and after Godfest : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-10-2013 02:23 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-09-2013 10:41 PM
Puzzles and Dragons Addicting Android/ios Game!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums This thread Refback 07-09-2013 07:55 PM
Lucifer Start Rainbow Spirits Post #0 Refback 07-09-2013 06:55 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 43 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 07-09-2013 04:40 PM
What should I be doing? [beginner] This thread Refback 07-09-2013 02:06 PM
Stuck? Here's my 2 cents... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-09-2013 01:55 PM
Just switched from US to JP, needs some friends for attempting daily dungeons This thread Refback 07-09-2013 12:19 PM
Should I re-roll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-09-2013 12:17 PM
[EN] Looking for healer friends for Tuesday Dungeons : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-09-2013 11:10 AM
Super fast puzzle solver This thread Refback 07-09-2013 10:42 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-09-2013 05:30 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-09-2013 03:44 AM
Thanatos, Keep or re-roll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-09-2013 12:32 AM
PAD IRC Chat! Fun, Friendly, and Fast! Come in Right Now! This thread Refback 07-08-2013 11:09 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-08-2013 08:56 PM
Lucifer Start Rainbow Spirits Post #0 Refback 07-08-2013 07:42 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 324 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 07-08-2013 06:31 PM
PAD IRC Chat! Fun, Friendly, and Fast! Come in Right Now! This thread Refback 07-08-2013 05:06 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - 15 Million DL Event Starting Friday 6/28, Return of ECO Dungeon This thread Refback 07-08-2013 02:48 PM
Starting to think this is an IAP only game This thread Refback 07-08-2013 01:29 PM
What monster(s) would you want to get ulti evo(s) for? This thread Refback 07-08-2013 10:55 AM
Help with mono dark team Post #0 Refback 07-08-2013 03:03 AM
Help with mono dark team Post #0 Refback 07-08-2013 02:57 AM
How many will never RM again? This thread Refback 07-08-2013 02:10 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-08-2013 02:05 AM
Crystal Defenders Collab Coming Back? This thread Refback 07-07-2013 10:55 PM
Those nearing end-game dungeons, What does your team look like? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-07-2013 09:17 PM
(Help) Puzzles and Dragons Android : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-07-2013 09:09 PM
Dark REM : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-07-2013 03:54 PM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-07-2013 02:04 PM
Running a dark team. Worth rolling on Shadow Waltz? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-07-2013 10:54 AM
kinda new : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-07-2013 05:04 AM
Rerolling This thread Refback 07-07-2013 03:13 AM
Omg, first time being this lucky This thread Refback 07-07-2013 12:55 AM
Non-IAP Player Farming and Growing Calculations This thread Refback 07-06-2013 10:39 PM
Freyr vs Shiva This thread Refback 07-06-2013 07:45 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Changing leader issue & new God starting Post #0 Refback 07-06-2013 07:14 PM
Changing leader issue & new God starting Post #0 Refback 07-06-2013 07:12 PM
Where should i head with this box : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-06-2013 06:56 PM
What should i be looking for during the shadow waltz? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-06-2013 04:33 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-06-2013 04:13 PM
kinda new Post #0 Refback 07-06-2013 03:06 PM
kinda new Post #0 Refback 07-06-2013 03:03 PM
kinda new Post #0 Refback 07-06-2013 12:49 PM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-06-2013 11:54 AM
kinda new Post #0 Refback 07-06-2013 11:12 AM
kinda new Post #0 Refback 07-06-2013 11:00 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-06-2013 10:56 AM
Where to go from here? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-06-2013 10:29 AM
im an idiot This thread Refback 07-06-2013 09:14 AM
What team should I make? This thread Refback 07-06-2013 08:14 AM
How to make Ripper Teams? This thread Refback 07-06-2013 06:14 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-05-2013 11:29 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-05-2013 02:05 PM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-05-2013 04:30 AM
[WDTW] Tell me what cool things you have managed to snag this week. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-05-2013 02:56 AM
Zaerog This thread Refback 07-05-2013 01:42 AM
kinda new This thread Refback 07-05-2013 12:48 AM
kinda new This thread Refback 07-04-2013 11:03 PM
kinda new This thread Refback 07-04-2013 10:25 PM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-04-2013 09:26 PM
Looking for Loki, Persephone and Lucifer friends. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-04-2013 08:52 PM
Puzzles and Dragons Addicting Android/ios Game!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums This thread Refback 07-04-2013 07:56 PM
Mono-Red team complete? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-04-2013 05:41 PM
How many will never RM again? This thread Refback 07-04-2013 04:32 PM
Hera Walkthrough[Everybody can do it!] This thread Refback 07-04-2013 11:41 AM
5 New China Gods, Metatron and Toy Dragon Series ( Edited ) This thread Refback 07-04-2013 10:04 AM
Question about mono teams in general. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-04-2013 08:31 AM
How many will never RM again? This thread Refback 07-04-2013 05:32 AM
My monsters won't evolve. Please help. This thread Refback 07-04-2013 02:59 AM
Final Chocobo color This thread Refback 07-04-2013 02:46 AM
NEW JP Gods? Getting worried about GH pumping out new Gods This thread Refback 07-04-2013 01:28 AM
NEW JP Gods? Getting worried about GH pumping out new Gods This thread Refback 07-03-2013 11:54 PM
Hades Ultimate - which is better? This thread Refback 07-03-2013 10:59 PM
NEW JP Gods? Getting worried about GH pumping out new Gods This thread Refback 07-03-2013 09:54 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-03-2013 05:07 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-03-2013 04:30 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-03-2013 04:17 PM
I am stuck : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-03-2013 03:22 PM
6/30 Trollfest Support Thread This thread Refback 07-03-2013 12:02 PM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-03-2013 10:08 AM
Is there an easier way to reroll? halp : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-03-2013 08:03 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-03-2013 07:42 AM
Kirin vs Metatron This thread Refback 07-03-2013 04:59 AM
Is there a better way to farm an earth golem? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-03-2013 04:50 AM
5 New China Gods, Metatron and Toy Dragon Series ( Edited ) This thread Refback 07-03-2013 02:11 AM
Puzzles and Dragons - Dungeon Fighter Online Source Post #8 Pingback 07-03-2013 01:44 AM
Lots of starting re-rolls... wait for GodFest or keep going for Lucifer? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-03-2013 12:42 AM
unable to purchase stone This thread Refback 07-03-2013 12:05 AM
6/24 - 7/7 Clash of Clans Dungeon This thread Refback 07-02-2013 11:38 PM
Post your results from the Breakers dungeon! This thread Refback 07-02-2013 09:33 PM
Got horus as my starting roll. Need help on team This thread Refback 07-02-2013 09:27 PM
Japanese Gods Ultimate Evos? This thread Refback 07-02-2013 09:23 PM
In need of pals to breeze through pre-castle of satan towers [Recently re-rolled] : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-02-2013 09:00 PM
Unusual # of +eggs in Keeper dungeon ? This thread Refback 07-02-2013 06:15 PM
Who is your favorite chinese god? (except Kirin) This thread Refback 07-02-2013 05:43 PM
New to PAD any advice? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-02-2013 01:13 PM
Hit a wall : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-02-2013 01:01 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - New to game. Reroll Ares? Post #0 Refback 07-02-2013 12:31 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Profile of EdGamer This thread Refback 07-02-2013 12:29 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 07-02-2013 10:01 AM
Skilling up King Shynee This thread Refback 07-02-2013 09:29 AM
Toy Dragons Ultimate Question This thread Refback 07-02-2013 08:51 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-02-2013 08:00 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-02-2013 02:06 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-02-2013 01:18 AM
Team advice? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-02-2013 01:11 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 07-02-2013 12:17 AM
Best Horus Team? This thread Refback 07-01-2013 10:18 PM
New to game. Reroll Ares? Post #0 Refback 07-01-2013 09:11 PM
New to game. Reroll Ares? Post #0 Refback 07-01-2013 09:07 PM
Deleting people sucks This thread Refback 07-01-2013 09:05 PM
Horus team This thread Refback 07-01-2013 08:09 PM
New to game. Reroll Ares? This thread Refback 07-01-2013 07:59 PM
reroll on new device This thread Refback 07-01-2013 06:48 PM
+egg data from JP blog (over 10k runs) This thread Refback 07-01-2013 04:50 PM
Sub optimal Horus team help This thread Refback 07-01-2013 04:27 PM
Is it worth rolling in this Godfest or saving the stones for a different one? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-01-2013 04:05 PM
New to the game. Godfest is over. Ended with a mermaid. What do? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-01-2013 02:37 PM
[Dungeon] Hera-Is Descended - Strategy Thread This thread Refback 07-01-2013 01:18 PM
Beginning to spin my wheels now. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-01-2013 12:35 PM
Indra and Vritra This thread Refback 07-01-2013 10:34 AM
5 New China Gods, Metatron and Toy Dragon Series ( Edited ) This thread Refback 07-01-2013 09:01 AM
Indra and Vritra This thread Refback 07-01-2013 08:20 AM
no direction Post #0 Refback 07-01-2013 07:39 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 07-01-2013 07:17 AM
Anyone doing any re-rolls during this godfest? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 07-01-2013 06:36 AM
Kirin vs Metatron This thread Refback 07-01-2013 05:42 AM
[Dungeon] Heroes Descended - Strategy Thread This thread Refback 07-01-2013 04:52 AM
rerolling on jp version (android) This thread Refback 07-01-2013 02:15 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Rank 19 - what are my next steps? This thread Refback 07-01-2013 02:05 AM
reroll on new device This thread Refback 06-30-2013 10:05 PM
6/30/2013 Chinese/Japanese/Metatrons/Odins Godfest Results This thread Refback 06-30-2013 08:15 PM
6/30/2013 Chinese/Japanese/Metatrons/Odins Godfest Results This thread Refback 06-30-2013 07:51 PM
Timeline of Events for JP version? This thread Refback 06-30-2013 07:42 PM
Light Metraton: what am I missing? This thread Refback 06-30-2013 07:03 PM
What's some best starting rolls on JP server now? This thread Refback 06-30-2013 05:33 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-30-2013 05:27 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-30-2013 04:05 PM
Rerolled into green odin, should I settle? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-30-2013 04:01 PM
Who's rolling on Japanese/Indian Godfest? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-30-2013 12:45 PM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 06-30-2013 11:25 AM
Light Metraton: what am I missing? This thread Refback 06-30-2013 09:51 AM
Rolled Amaterasu, is she a good starter or not? Getting mixed opinions. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-30-2013 07:26 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 06-30-2013 06:00 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-30-2013 04:32 AM
6/30/2013 Chinese/Japanese/Metatrons/Odins Godfest Results This thread Refback 06-30-2013 04:29 AM
[Dungeon] Zeus Descended - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 06-30-2013 02:25 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 06-30-2013 01:59 AM
Rerolling This thread Refback 06-30-2013 01:47 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 06-29-2013 11:41 PM
no direction Post #0 Refback 06-29-2013 11:09 PM
[Dungeon] Hera Descended - Strategy Thread This thread Refback 06-29-2013 10:10 PM
Rerolling This thread Refback 06-29-2013 06:13 PM
Deleting people sucks This thread Refback 06-29-2013 04:47 PM
I don't think I'll ever IAP again after this... This thread Refback 06-29-2013 03:13 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - 6/29 Scarlet Snake Princess Drop Results Post #0 Refback 06-29-2013 12:48 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-29-2013 12:33 PM
What should my next goal be? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-29-2013 11:54 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-29-2013 09:54 AM
rolling advice This thread Refback 06-29-2013 09:32 AM
5 New China Gods, Metatron and Toy Dragon Series ( Edited ) This thread Refback 06-29-2013 08:13 AM
5 New China Gods, Metatron and Toy Dragon Series ( Edited ) This thread Refback 06-29-2013 07:29 AM
6/29 Scarlet Snake Princess Drop Results Post #0 Refback 06-29-2013 06:56 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 06-29-2013 05:47 AM
6/29 Scarlet Snake Princess Drop Results Post #0 Refback 06-29-2013 04:35 AM
6/29 Scarlet Snake Princess Drop Results This thread Refback 06-29-2013 04:31 AM
15 Million DL Event Starting Friday 6/28, Return of ECO Dungeon This thread Refback 06-29-2013 03:53 AM
[Dungeon] Hera Descended - Strategy Thread This thread Refback 06-29-2013 02:12 AM
Rerolled Shiva, keep it? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-29-2013 01:25 AM
Pal Egg Machine now has Light/Dark Pengdras permanently, and Metal/Jewel dragons for the next week : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-29-2013 12:01 AM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 06-29-2013 12:01 AM
rolling advice This thread Refback 06-28-2013 11:11 PM
*NEW!!* Updates/Sneak Previews & More! This thread Refback 06-28-2013 10:45 PM
Phoenix farming!? This thread Refback 06-28-2013 10:35 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-28-2013 10:10 PM
Any advice? I rolled Neptune as my Rare Egg thingy in the beginning. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-28-2013 09:56 PM
Puzzles and Dragons Addicting Android/ios Game!! - Page 3 - Bodybuilding.com Forums This thread Refback 06-28-2013 05:45 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Rank 11 am I off to good start? This thread Refback 06-28-2013 05:27 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Dungeon] Zeus Descended - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 06-28-2013 03:57 PM
Puzzles and Dragons Addicting Android/ios Game!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums This thread Refback 06-28-2013 03:53 PM
[Dungeon] Zeus Descended - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 06-28-2013 03:28 PM
[Dungeon] Zeus Descended - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 06-28-2013 03:17 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 324 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 06-28-2013 12:13 PM
New To Puzzles and Dragons, Here is my Current Monster Box, and my Current Supply of Evo Material. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-28-2013 11:44 AM
Just got past Castle of Satan, need to focus on building now.. Where should I go from here? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-28-2013 10:30 AM
Spent some money as a new player just cause I wanted to play as a mono-light. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-28-2013 02:06 AM
Rolled a level 30 Baal (Light+Dark Devil). Should I reroll? +More newbie questions : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 11:51 PM
Endless Corridors - A good judge of how decent your team is and how far you can get? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 11:03 PM
15 Million DL Event Starting Friday 6/28, Return of ECO Dungeon This thread Refback 06-27-2013 10:28 PM
15 Million DL Event Starting Friday 6/28, Return of ECO Dungeon This thread Refback 06-27-2013 10:25 PM
15 Million DL Event Starting Friday 6/28, Return of ECO Dungeon This thread Refback 06-27-2013 10:24 PM
Should I start over? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 08:12 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 07:10 PM
Is Valk-healer team still viable? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 07:03 PM
Godfest, what did you get? Only had enough for 1 pull and they gave me this.... when I have NO demon pets at all! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 03:11 PM
Should I re-roll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 01:03 PM
Puzzles and Dragons Addicting Android/ios Game!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums This thread Refback 06-27-2013 12:29 PM
Rolled Horus should i keep or reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 10:55 AM
How screwed am I? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 09:11 AM
What is the most efficient way to level up Light monsters? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 09:04 AM
What's the longest you've rerolled for? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-27-2013 03:54 AM
Ninjas. Feeders or keepers? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-26-2013 06:26 PM
The mermaid is a lie... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-26-2013 03:34 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls Post #0 Refback 06-26-2013 02:53 PM
i need another suggestion. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-26-2013 02:22 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 53 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 06-26-2013 09:47 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls Post #0 Refback 06-26-2013 09:43 AM
Puzzles and Dragons Addicting Android/ios Game!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums This thread Refback 06-26-2013 07:00 AM
BlameTheAirForGossip comments on Brand new need help. This thread Refback 06-25-2013 11:18 PM
Brand new need help. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-25-2013 11:02 PM
Should I reroll?(again) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-25-2013 10:52 PM
SofaAssassin comments on Link for good starting Gods? This thread Refback 06-25-2013 10:50 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 06-25-2013 09:35 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Beginner] Starting Rolls Post #0 Refback 06-25-2013 02:37 PM
I just rerolled a horus. Is Seraphim Lucifer really that strong? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-25-2013 12:35 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls Post #0 Refback 06-25-2013 10:36 AM
Best time to use Pal rolls? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-25-2013 07:07 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls Post #0 Refback 06-25-2013 05:55 AM
DAE feel dark is vastly overpowered right now? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-24-2013 11:16 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 343 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 06-24-2013 05:02 PM
Is it too late for me/should I reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-24-2013 04:28 PM
Reroll advice needed : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-24-2013 03:16 PM
Team Design/ General Strat Help! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-24-2013 02:32 PM
overview for SofaAssassin This thread Refback 06-24-2013 12:43 PM
Can you guys help make a good team/s? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-24-2013 10:26 AM
Which god should I get during this Light event? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-24-2013 07:04 AM
Which god should I get during this Light event? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-24-2013 12:04 AM
Any ideas for a good party from this monster box? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-23-2013 04:11 PM
Does the order you kill enemies affect what eggs drop? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-23-2013 03:38 PM
Link for good starting Gods? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-23-2013 10:49 AM
Help me make a team : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-23-2013 01:04 AM
Where do I go from here? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-22-2013 08:41 PM
New player here, got some questions! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-22-2013 02:56 PM
I just started P&D a few weeks ago and needless to say, I need help. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-22-2013 01:10 AM
Need help with leveling skills : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-22-2013 12:34 AM
Newbie having big problems : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-21-2013 10:51 PM
Exp/Leveling Guide? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-21-2013 08:35 PM
top scoring links : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-21-2013 07:49 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 06-21-2013 09:35 AM
How do Special Dungeons like Hunt Sapphire Dragons or Hunt Ruby Dragons work? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-20-2013 11:52 PM
Looking for an Odin Friend : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-20-2013 09:48 PM
Should I max a monster's level before I evolve it, or is this unimportant? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-20-2013 02:57 PM
Shiva friend needed : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-20-2013 11:33 AM
top scoring links : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-20-2013 08:59 AM
Introduce yourselves! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-20-2013 08:43 AM
Puzzle&Dragons vs. Jewel Dragon - the difference? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-19-2013 10:29 AM
Should I reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-19-2013 06:04 AM
It's been 3 days since I last played P&D... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-19-2013 02:53 AM
Official Friend ID Thread : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-18-2013 09:41 PM
Goemon announced for Friday, 6/21 - 11:59 PM (PDT) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-18-2013 09:39 PM
Newbie Stuck on tower of giants - Giant guards! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-18-2013 02:18 PM
Hit a wall, need some advice : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-18-2013 10:31 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 06-18-2013 06:21 AM
Just starting out, rolled Freyr : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-18-2013 02:31 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 06-17-2013 08:43 PM
Valk Tomorrow Strategy/Teambuilding help : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-17-2013 05:13 AM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread (Updating...) Post #0 Refback 06-16-2013 03:13 PM
What now?? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-16-2013 11:42 AM
Should i keep re-rolling or stay with what i have? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-16-2013 08:48 AM
Time to get serious. Here's my current box, along with the dungeons I have unlocked. What do? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-15-2013 03:06 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Re-rolling starters. This thread Refback 06-14-2013 10:49 PM
Viewing Single Post - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 06-14-2013 08:05 PM
Re-rolling starters. This thread Refback 06-14-2013 07:43 PM
Re-rolling starters. This thread Refback 06-14-2013 07:16 PM
Rank 11 am I off to good start? This thread Refback 06-14-2013 10:41 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Newbie questions This thread Refback 06-14-2013 09:09 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-14-2013 08:47 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-14-2013 05:34 AM
top scoring links : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-13-2013 11:27 PM
Rank 11 am I off to good start? This thread Refback 06-13-2013 08:02 PM
Green Team + Hades or Reroll : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-13-2013 04:55 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-12-2013 02:28 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 83 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 06-12-2013 12:30 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-12-2013 12:11 PM
Need help with early game team [New Player] : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-12-2013 11:22 AM
Newbie questions This thread Refback 06-12-2013 12:28 AM
Newbie questions This thread Refback 06-12-2013 12:24 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 23 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 06-11-2013 10:44 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-11-2013 10:01 PM
Rainbow keeper drop rate lowered? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-11-2013 09:51 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 328 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 06-11-2013 09:20 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-11-2013 09:07 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-11-2013 09:05 PM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls This thread Refback 06-11-2013 09:05 PM
Exclusive collaboration for US version...Japan had evangelion and now US version is partnering with... Wait for it.... Clash of Clans. dot dot dot : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-11-2013 06:28 AM
Going for mono yellow, any thoughts? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-10-2013 03:28 PM
Red orb changer for mono red (and/or ninjas worth it) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-09-2013 10:14 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Prepare for Hera in the Future? Post #0 Refback 06-07-2013 02:11 PM
top scoring links : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-07-2013 01:37 AM
Prepare for Hera in the Future? Post #0 Refback 06-06-2013 03:35 AM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-06-2013 03:27 AM
Just re-rolled and got Hades do I re-roll again? Post #0 Refback 06-05-2013 09:08 PM
Newbie Stuck on tower of giants - Giant guards! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-05-2013 08:23 PM
Does anyone here run 2 accounts on 1 machine? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-04-2013 08:33 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 06-04-2013 11:11 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 06-04-2013 07:58 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Team Building Tips Needed This thread Refback 06-04-2013 04:31 AM
Which normal dungeon unlocks the Ice Maze technical dungeon? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-03-2013 03:54 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 343 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 06-03-2013 11:52 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 343 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 06-03-2013 11:50 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 343 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 06-03-2013 11:47 AM
What can we do to make this subreddit bigger? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-03-2013 04:18 AM
[iPhone/Android] Puzzle & Dragons - ggFTW This thread Refback 06-03-2013 02:43 AM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-03-2013 12:58 AM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-02-2013 10:38 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Beginner] Starting Rolls Post #0 Refback 06-02-2013 08:56 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Amazingly random REM pull Post #0 Refback 06-02-2013 07:28 PM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-02-2013 07:05 PM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-02-2013 06:51 PM
[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread (CHANGES HAVE BEGUN) This thread Refback 06-02-2013 02:31 PM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-02-2013 12:43 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 06-02-2013 10:40 AM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-02-2013 12:12 AM
Team Building Help : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-01-2013 11:25 PM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-01-2013 10:58 PM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-01-2013 07:34 PM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-01-2013 05:29 PM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-01-2013 05:12 PM
[Team Building] Mono-Dark Team Appreciation Thread Post #0 Refback 06-01-2013 05:11 PM
rising submissions : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 06-01-2013 11:08 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls Post #0 Refback 06-01-2013 07:52 AM
[Beginner] Starting Rolls Post #0 Refback 06-01-2013 07:35 AM
iOS/Android Puzzle & Dragons &#12497;&#12474;&#12523;&#65286;&#12489;&#12521;&#12468;&#12531;&#12474; - Part 2 - Page 155 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg This thread Refback 06-01-2013 12:24 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Blue or green? This thread Refback 05-31-2013 05:56 PM
Amazingly random REM pull Post #0 Refback 05-31-2013 05:15 PM
Amazingly random REM pull Post #0 Refback 05-31-2013 05:11 PM
Amazingly random REM pull Post #0 Refback 05-31-2013 04:20 PM
Amazingly random REM pull Post #0 Refback 05-31-2013 04:11 PM
Pengdra Village times for today, PST. (US) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-31-2013 02:00 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 50 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-30-2013 05:08 PM
This game is great but I really have no idea what I'm doing. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-30-2013 04:28 PM
Godfest tomorrow(5/31), Archdevils and Greco-Roman Gods : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-30-2013 03:39 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 05-30-2013 10:48 AM
Would appreciate some team help, rainbow is starting to get too difficult : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-29-2013 08:57 PM
Help Please : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-29-2013 05:00 PM
Question about levels and dragons vs. gods : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-29-2013 04:52 PM
Team help please? :) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-29-2013 04:21 PM
Starting Rare reroll or not? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-29-2013 12:24 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 05-29-2013 12:07 AM
Easiest way to reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-27-2013 04:26 PM
Need to take down a divine masks, any suggestions on what team to build for it? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-26-2013 08:15 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - What level should we start spending? This thread Refback 05-25-2013 11:38 PM
What level should we start spending? This thread Refback 05-25-2013 11:20 PM
Newb help: Reroll or keep going? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-25-2013 08:37 AM
Fallen Angel Lucifer, reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-25-2013 01:23 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Zombie Team? (Thu-Fri Dungeons) Post #0 Refback 05-24-2013 09:55 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Monster Team Start This thread Refback 05-24-2013 07:25 PM
Zombie Team? (Thu-Fri Dungeons) Post #0 Refback 05-24-2013 01:44 PM
OK, Hera's tomorrow. Trying to put together a team for it. Who should I use? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-24-2013 12:24 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 328 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-24-2013 11:59 AM
Though I mentioned it in another post, I have hit 200 days logged consecutively. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-24-2013 08:22 AM
FAQ (Beta Version) This thread Refback 05-24-2013 02:40 AM
iOS/Android Puzzle & Dragons &#12497;&#12474;&#12523;&#65286;&#12489;&#12521;&#12468;&#12531;&#12474; - Part 2 - Page 106 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg This thread Pingback 05-23-2013 11:44 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: If you're going to roll at all, wait for a GodFest. - [PAD re-rolling and beginner guide] : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-23-2013 04:03 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 23 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-23-2013 11:29 AM
Newbie here and not sure if I should reroll : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-23-2013 08:04 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 17 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-22-2013 06:58 PM
How many times did you reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-22-2013 01:14 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 16 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-22-2013 10:52 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 51 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-22-2013 09:31 AM
I just started a few days ago. Is it worth re-rolling? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-22-2013 05:15 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 331 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-21-2013 04:33 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 331 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-21-2013 03:31 PM
Free gift : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-21-2013 01:08 PM
Help with team please? This thread Refback 05-20-2013 11:21 PM
Team potential, should I reroll? This thread Refback 05-20-2013 05:06 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 328 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-20-2013 01:38 PM
Let's get some discussion going! What are some of your teams? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-20-2013 12:27 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 328 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-20-2013 08:38 AM
More info on event compensation and Poring Tower(delayed to the 25th) : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-19-2013 09:54 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 5 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 05-19-2013 06:21 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 328 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-19-2013 05:47 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 328 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-19-2013 03:22 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 328 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-19-2013 02:55 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 328 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-19-2013 02:19 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 328 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-19-2013 02:12 PM
Dropped my phone and shattered the screen! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-19-2013 01:53 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 05-18-2013 01:54 PM
PAD figures : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-18-2013 12:34 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 66 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-18-2013 12:22 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb - Page 3 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 05-18-2013 02:33 AM
[iPhone/Android] Puzzle & Dragons - ggFTW This thread Refback 05-17-2013 11:34 PM
Should I reroll : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-17-2013 07:07 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 319 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-17-2013 10:17 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 324 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-17-2013 10:01 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 324 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-17-2013 08:03 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 324 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-17-2013 03:48 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 324 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-17-2013 03:47 AM
Best Rare Gem Monsters : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-16-2013 09:48 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Blowing our Stones on Godly pulls - Page 23 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-15-2013 09:35 AM
Help with team please? This thread Refback 05-13-2013 10:02 PM
Aqua Carnival...don't roll Post #0 Refback 05-13-2013 05:57 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Need strat help with Mask Expert.(zombie team) Post #0 Refback 05-13-2013 05:22 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - NEWBIE NEEDING REROLL ADVICE! This thread Refback 05-13-2013 12:44 AM
Amon (No. 632), advice? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-12-2013 10:14 PM
NEWBIE NEEDING REROLL ADVICE! This thread Refback 05-12-2013 02:54 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Blowing our Stones on Godly pulls - Page 50 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-11-2013 08:22 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 319 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-11-2013 04:34 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 319 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-11-2013 03:40 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Blowing our Stones on Godly pulls - Page 43 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-11-2013 03:20 PM
Aqua Carnival...don't roll Post #0 Refback 05-11-2013 11:27 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Aqua Carnival...don't roll Post #0 Refback 05-11-2013 09:39 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 319 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-11-2013 07:37 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 319 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-11-2013 06:26 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 319 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 05-11-2013 04:56 AM
Aqua Carnival...don't roll Post #0 Refback 05-11-2013 01:46 AM
Aqua Carnival...don't roll Post #0 Refback 05-11-2013 01:27 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Blowing our Stones on Godly pulls - Page 17 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-10-2013 10:32 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Blowing our Stones on Godly pulls - Page 51 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-10-2013 03:34 PM
Just started a couple days ago - should I reroll? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-10-2013 11:09 AM
Hi! I am new! Would really appreciate if anyone of you help me with my questions! This thread Refback 05-09-2013 10:30 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Incoming New person to PAD :P This thread Refback 05-09-2013 07:48 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - RESTART?!?!?!? This thread Refback 05-09-2013 07:39 PM
New version update for the US client. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-09-2013 12:13 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - *User Survey* Rate all the rares from the REM (Read guidelines before posting) This thread Refback 05-09-2013 07:00 AM
*User Survey* Rate all the rares from the REM (Read guidelines before posting) This thread Refback 05-09-2013 01:15 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Blowing our Stones on Godly pulls - Page 3 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 05-08-2013 02:57 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Should I have rerolled? This thread Refback 05-08-2013 02:44 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Blowing our Stones on Godly pulls - Page 36 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-08-2013 09:02 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Blowing our Stones on Godly pulls - Page 53 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 05-08-2013 07:40 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Blowing our Stones on Godly pulls - Page 53 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 05-08-2013 07:11 AM
Incoming New person to PAD :P This thread Refback 05-07-2013 05:41 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Hi! I am new! Would really appreciate if anyone of you help me with my questions! This thread Refback 05-07-2013 04:37 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Magic Stones are for Godfests, Bankruptcy - Page 51 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-07-2013 12:59 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Magic Stones are for Godfests, Bankruptcy - Page 3 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 05-06-2013 10:23 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Magic Stones are for Godfests, Bankruptcy - Page 17 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-05-2013 09:53 PM
Best card to try to get? This thread Refback 05-05-2013 08:03 PM
Tips for beginner? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-05-2013 03:54 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Best card to try to get? This thread Refback 05-05-2013 12:11 PM
Puzzle & Dragons[A[43] RAӵV_ - 䰪nQװ Post #0 Refback 05-05-2013 01:38 AM
Puzzle & Dragons美加服[43] 仆你個街方丈奇美拉 - 香港高登 Post #0 Refback 05-05-2013 01:37 AM
Best card to try to get? This thread Refback 05-04-2013 11:09 PM
Best card to try to get? This thread Refback 05-04-2013 11:06 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Magic Stones are for Godfests, Bankruptcy - Page 50 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 05-04-2013 08:51 PM
Noob here with no clue what is going on with my monsters :( I just like to swap gems. Team build/hints suggestion?? Thanks! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 05-04-2013 12:51 AM
First Roll Horus!~ What to do >_< This thread Refback 05-03-2013 01:31 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Team Advice / Rerolling etc This thread Refback 05-03-2013 09:49 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Beginner / Dungeon] Normal Dungeon Guide (~Hyperion Lava Flow) This thread Refback 05-02-2013 11:54 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 3 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 05-01-2013 12:37 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - What should I be doing? [beginner] This thread Refback 04-30-2013 02:58 PM
Started over - first three rares This thread Refback 04-30-2013 03:02 AM
[Beginner / Dungeon] Normal Dungeon Guide (~Hyperion Lava Flow) This thread Refback 04-29-2013 05:31 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread This thread Refback 04-29-2013 03:31 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Add @PA to your name, or 38thDoe deletes you - Page 43 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 04-29-2013 11:19 AM
ECO dungeon coming back Post #0 Refback 04-29-2013 10:22 AM
Hi! I am new! Would really appreciate if anyone of you help me with my questions! This thread Refback 04-29-2013 02:22 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Dungeon] Zeus Decends - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 04-28-2013 11:01 PM
top scoring links : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-28-2013 06:16 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 04-28-2013 12:19 AM
newest submissions : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-27-2013 07:52 PM
top scoring links : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-27-2013 03:36 PM
What I have to work with. This thread Refback 04-27-2013 03:21 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 04-27-2013 02:50 PM
Blue or green? This thread Refback 04-27-2013 10:18 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Add @PA to your name, or 38thDoe deletes you - Page 17 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 04-26-2013 09:31 PM
What should I be doing? [beginner] This thread Refback 04-26-2013 05:43 PM
ECO dungeon coming back Post #0 Refback 04-26-2013 02:05 PM
ECO dungeon coming back Post #0 Refback 04-26-2013 10:25 AM
ECO dungeon coming back Post #0 Refback 04-26-2013 10:06 AM
Should I drop my team and reroll or keep everything I have? This thread Refback 04-25-2013 02:35 PM
RESTART?!?!?!? This thread Refback 04-25-2013 12:48 PM
RESTART?!?!?!? This thread Refback 04-25-2013 02:44 AM
RESTART?!?!?!? This thread Refback 04-25-2013 12:39 AM
Hello experts! Need help This thread Refback 04-24-2013 05:53 PM
Need strat help with Mask Expert.(zombie team) Post #0 Refback 04-24-2013 05:41 PM
RESTART?!?!?!? This thread Refback 04-24-2013 12:39 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 04-23-2013 09:52 AM
W00t, we broke the 200 members mark! Lets spread the word more and help this subreddit grow! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-22-2013 09:41 PM
Finally got to the blue technical dungeons! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-22-2013 05:16 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Should i start over? This thread Refback 04-22-2013 03:21 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - RESTART?!?!?!? This thread Refback 04-22-2013 10:54 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Team potential, should I reroll? This thread Refback 04-22-2013 10:04 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Beginner here, should I keep this team or reroll? This thread Refback 04-22-2013 09:48 AM
Should i start over? This thread Refback 04-22-2013 09:42 AM
Team potential, should I reroll? This thread Refback 04-22-2013 07:53 AM
RESTART?!?!?!? This thread Refback 04-22-2013 07:21 AM
Team potential, should I reroll? This thread Refback 04-22-2013 05:09 AM
Team Advice / Rerolling etc This thread Refback 04-21-2013 12:56 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - [Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread This thread Refback 04-21-2013 05:46 AM
Resetting for a God Monster, Thoughts? - Printable Version This thread Refback 04-21-2013 12:33 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 04-20-2013 06:18 PM
Oh how this game enrages me sometimes... : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-20-2013 04:43 PM
iOS/Android Puzzle & Dragons &#12497;&#12474;&#12523;&#65286;&#12489;&#12521;&#12468;&#12531;&#12474; - Part 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg This thread Refback 04-20-2013 10:28 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - First Roll Horus!~ What to do >_< This thread Refback 04-20-2013 05:32 AM
evolve vampire to vamp lord first or mystic dark knight? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-20-2013 02:59 AM
New to game, need some tips and advice - Printable Version This thread Refback 04-19-2013 10:20 AM
New player, need advice! - Printable Version This thread Refback 04-19-2013 10:17 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Add @PA to your name, or 38thDoe deletes you - Page 36 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 04-19-2013 09:34 AM
Rerolled the US version and got a Persephone from the machine. Should I stick with this or reroll again and hope for a Horus? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-18-2013 10:46 PM
To Re-Roll? ... This thread Refback 04-17-2013 11:41 PM
Rank 66 needs advice. Getting frustrated. Post #0 Refback 04-17-2013 04:19 PM
Does resolve/sturdy only protect against a single attack? Post #0 Refback 04-17-2013 11:45 AM
Candy Crush has its hooks into my wife. - Page 2 This thread Refback 04-17-2013 06:03 AM
Candy Crush has its hooks into my wife. - Page 2 This thread Refback 04-17-2013 05:09 AM
People are hacking Puzzle and Dragons account, be careful out there if you use micro transactions : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-16-2013 08:33 PM
Guide to Rerolling Gods : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-16-2013 06:42 PM
Candy Crush has its hooks into my wife. - Page 2 This thread Refback 04-16-2013 02:27 PM
Candy Crush has its hooks into my wife. - Page 2 This thread Refback 04-16-2013 01:55 PM
Candy Crush has its hooks into my wife. - Page 2 This thread Refback 04-16-2013 01:29 PM
Candy Crush has its hooks into my wife. - Page 2 This thread Refback 04-16-2013 01:18 PM
Hello experts! Need help This thread Refback 04-15-2013 10:15 PM
iOS/Android Puzzle & Dragons &#12497;&#12474;&#12523;&#65286;&#12489;&#12521;&#12468;&#12531;&#12474; - Part 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg This thread Refback 04-15-2013 12:53 AM
Puzzle and Dragons to come out on 3DS? I wonder how they going to monetize it. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-14-2013 12:36 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Ultimate light starter or machine golem mkIII? Post #0 Refback 04-13-2013 12:00 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Add @PA to your name, or 38thDoe deletes you - Page 23 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 04-13-2013 09:35 AM
Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.) - Page 244 - Touch Arcade Post #0 Refback 04-12-2013 11:09 PM
Japanese godfest! Who got what? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-12-2013 10:19 PM
Shrine and Sprites Expert - Printable Version Post #0 Refback 04-12-2013 01:48 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Team Building Tips Needed This thread Refback 04-12-2013 04:30 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - war deity saint minerva This thread Refback 04-11-2013 07:42 AM
Ultimate light starter or machine golem mkIII? Post #0 Refback 04-11-2013 02:39 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 04-11-2013 02:12 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Room of masks+ Zombie team..sadly it aint working for me.... Post #0 Refback 04-10-2013 03:08 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Monster Team Start This thread Refback 04-10-2013 02:21 PM
can someone help me with my lineup? This thread Refback 04-10-2013 08:20 AM
Wednesday dungeon on expert trouble Post #0 Refback 04-10-2013 07:38 AM
can someone help me with my lineup? This thread Refback 04-10-2013 07:32 AM
Room of masks+ Zombie team..sadly it aint working for me.... Post #0 Refback 04-10-2013 06:40 AM
Room of masks+ Zombie team..sadly it aint working for me.... Post #0 Refback 04-10-2013 05:03 AM
Machine Events : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-10-2013 04:28 AM
Monster Team Start This thread Refback 04-09-2013 11:40 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 04-09-2013 02:18 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Wednesday dungeon on expert trouble Post #0 Refback 04-08-2013 06:04 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Add @PA to your name, or 38thDoe deletes you - Page 3 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 04-08-2013 12:10 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Add @PA to your name, or 38thDoe deletes you - Page 16 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 04-08-2013 01:20 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 39 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 04-07-2013 08:55 PM
Newbie question- power-up fusion, do my monster elements have to match? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-07-2013 03:33 PM
Not getting pal points from the daily bonus? : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-07-2013 01:56 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Add @PA to your name, or 38thDoe deletes you - Page 23 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 04-07-2013 07:11 AM
[Dungeon] Zeus Decends - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 04-06-2013 01:16 PM
Spinning my wheels a bit... need some tips! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-06-2013 12:08 PM
Puzzle & Dragons - Page 3 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 04-06-2013 03:30 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - What to do? This thread Refback 04-06-2013 02:49 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 04-05-2013 08:49 PM
[Dungeon] Zeus Decends - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 07:33 PM
[Dungeon] Zeus Decends - Strategy Thread Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 06:57 PM
NeoGAF - View Single Post - Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 05:00 PM
Lets gather Zeus guides Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 02:28 PM
Lets gather Zeus guides Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 01:56 PM
Lets gather Zeus guides Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 12:50 PM
Lets gather Zeus guides Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 11:56 AM
Zeus GUIDE? Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 11:51 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 268 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 09:33 AM
Puzzle & Dragons (Ver5.0): BY THE POWER OF RA! - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 09:24 AM
Puzzle & Dragons (Ver5.0): BY THE POWER OF RA! - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 08:49 AM
Got this Mech dragon a few days ago, but forgot to post! : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-05-2013 07:08 AM
Puzzle & Dragons (Ver5.0): BY THE POWER OF RA! - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 06:23 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 268 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 04:25 AM
Puzzle & Dragons - IOS/Android - Bejeweled meets Pokemon - Page 146 Post #0 Refback 04-05-2013 02:51 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 268 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 10:57 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 268 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 09:10 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 268 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 09:08 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 268 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 09:04 PM
Mystic Knight US locations : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 04-04-2013 03:20 PM
Ultimate light starter or machine golem mkIII? Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 02:51 PM
Puzzle & Dragons - Page 23 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 04-04-2013 12:28 PM
Puzzle & Dragons - Page 23 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 04-04-2013 12:23 PM
puzzle and dragons ="һ¥ҪϷ֪ͨ¥ID¸ڻ֪ͨ ~~~~~[Chinese In North America(e)] Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 11:28 AM
puzzle and dragons ="һ¥ҪϷ֪ͨ¥ID¸ڻ֪ͨ ~~~~~[Chinese In North America(e)] Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 09:44 AM
puzzle and dragons ="һ¥ҪϷ֪ͨ¥ID¸ڻ֪ͨ ~~~~~[Chinese In North America(e)] Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 09:22 AM
puzzle and dragons ="һ¥ҪϷ֪ͨ¥ID¸ڻ֪ͨ ~~~~~[Chinese In North America(e)] Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 09:20 AM
puzzle and dragons ="һ¥ҪϷ֪ͨ¥ID¸ڻ֪ͨ ~~~~~[Chinese In North America(e)] Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 09:12 AM
puzzle and dragons ="һ¥ҪϷ֪ͨ¥ID¸ڻ֪ͨ ~~~~~[Chinese In North America(e)] Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 09:08 AM
puzzle and dragons ="һ¥ҪϷ֪ͨ¥ID¸ڻ֪ͨ ~~~~~[Chinese In North America(e)] Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 09:07 AM
Ultimate light starter or machine golem mkIII? Post #0 Refback 04-04-2013 04:29 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Some advice This thread Refback 04-03-2013 01:26 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 6 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 04-03-2013 11:27 AM
Wednesday dungeon on expert trouble Post #0 Refback 04-03-2013 06:50 AM
Puzzle & Dragons - Page 17 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 04-02-2013 08:02 AM
Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.) - Page 243 - Touch Arcade Post #0 Refback 04-02-2013 04:44 AM
Need a good Dungeon of Mask (Expert) Team Post #0 Refback 04-01-2013 07:08 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Need help forming a team This thread Refback 04-01-2013 06:59 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Should I drop my team and reroll or keep everything I have? This thread Refback 04-01-2013 01:05 PM
[iPhone/Android] Puzzle & Dragons - ggFTW This thread Refback 04-01-2013 10:03 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Team building FAQ stickie? This thread Refback 03-30-2013 10:00 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 251 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 03-30-2013 08:24 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 251 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 03-30-2013 08:13 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 251 - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 03-30-2013 06:20 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: Special Events through April 7th - Page 17 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 03-30-2013 01:52 AM
zeus question Post #0 Refback 03-29-2013 07:10 AM
zeus question Post #0 Refback 03-28-2013 08:22 PM
zeus question Post #0 Refback 03-28-2013 07:56 PM
zeus question Post #0 Refback 03-28-2013 03:45 PM
iOS/Android Puzzle & Dragons &#12497;&#12474;&#12523;&#65286;&#12489;&#12521;&#12468;&#12531;&#12474; - Page 626 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg Post #0 Refback 03-28-2013 12:33 AM
Need some help with my monsters This thread Refback 03-27-2013 08:43 PM
Is there an alternative way to get through the wednesday dungeon? Post #0 Refback 03-27-2013 05:14 PM
Is there an alternative way to get through the wednesday dungeon? Post #0 Refback 03-27-2013 05:10 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Free to Grind/Play - Page 17 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 03-27-2013 04:48 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Free to Grind/Play - Page 16 - Penny Arcade Forums This thread Refback 03-27-2013 02:39 PM
Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread This thread Refback 03-27-2013 02:35 PM
Token Female Gamer This thread Refback 03-27-2013 11:45 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - got siren from rare gacha after tutorial dungeon... This thread Refback 03-27-2013 07:20 AM
Beginner here, should I keep this team or reroll? This thread Refback 03-27-2013 04:32 AM
zeus - Printable Version Post #0 Refback 03-26-2013 04:11 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Free to Grind/Play - Page 5 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 03-25-2013 09:01 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Should I have rerolled? This thread Refback 03-25-2013 03:51 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Free to Grind/Play - Page 3 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 03-25-2013 12:34 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Free to Grind/Play - Page 3 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 03-24-2013 07:36 AM
leveling your monsters at low level and team comp...plz help im new. This thread Refback 03-22-2013 02:15 PM
Rank 19 - what are my next steps? This thread Refback 03-22-2013 12:35 AM
iOS/Android Puzzle & Dragons &#12497;&#12474;&#12523;&#65286;&#12489;&#12521;&#12468;&#12531;&#12474; - www.hardwarezone.com.sg This thread Refback 03-21-2013 09:42 PM
Something you should know about fusing your pets. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 03-21-2013 01:39 PM
Rank 19 - what are my next steps? This thread Refback 03-21-2013 12:47 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Need some help with my monsters This thread Refback 03-21-2013 10:07 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 3 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 03-21-2013 01:57 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - NeoGAF Post #0 Refback 03-20-2013 09:26 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Good/acceptable 1st monster rolls This thread Refback 03-20-2013 04:01 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - 6.25x Physical Team? This thread Refback 03-20-2013 10:00 AM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 03-20-2013 07:36 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Team Building Tips Needed This thread Refback 03-19-2013 12:42 PM
Should I drop my team and reroll or keep everything I have? This thread Refback 03-19-2013 04:06 AM
Should I drop my team and reroll or keep everything I have? This thread Refback 03-19-2013 03:57 AM
Should I drop my team and reroll or keep everything I have? This thread Refback 03-19-2013 03:29 AM
Should I drop my team and reroll or keep everything I have? This thread Refback 03-19-2013 02:20 AM
Moving Save Files Between Platforms : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 03-18-2013 12:48 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Reroll? This thread Refback 03-17-2013 02:37 AM
Reroll? This thread Refback 03-17-2013 12:44 AM
Beginner here, should I keep this team or reroll? This thread Refback 03-16-2013 04:19 PM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 3 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 03-16-2013 02:48 PM
5.0 US release delayed, no ETA : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 03-15-2013 08:55 PM
Ƽһѵֻ/IpadϷ 浽ҹ㡣תƵ¥ˮ~~~~)[Chinese In North America(e)] This thread Refback 03-15-2013 05:12 PM
god monster ranking This thread Refback 03-14-2013 09:51 PM
god monster ranking This thread Refback 03-14-2013 04:58 PM
god monster ranking This thread Refback 03-14-2013 02:36 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - god monster ranking This thread Refback 03-14-2013 01:58 PM
god monster ranking This thread Refback 03-14-2013 12:48 PM
god monster ranking This thread Refback 03-14-2013 12:29 PM
god monster ranking This thread Refback 03-14-2013 12:27 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - What to do? This thread Refback 03-14-2013 11:55 AM
US 5.0 Update Extravaganza Event Schedule/Info. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 03-14-2013 01:43 AM
Puzzle & Dragons (Ver5.0): BY THE POWER OF RA! - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 03-14-2013 12:40 AM
Puzzle & Dragons: 5.0 Update Event through the 22nd - Page 5 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 03-13-2013 07:33 PM
Zeus Descended Discussion Post #0 Refback 03-13-2013 05:58 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: 5.0 Update Event through the 22nd - Page 3 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 03-13-2013 05:01 PM
Killing mythlits and dublits easily - Printable Version Post #0 Refback 03-13-2013 02:02 PM
Puzzle & Dragons (Ver5.0): BY THE POWER OF RA! - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 03-13-2013 01:42 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Need a Resolve Team Post #0 Refback 03-13-2013 10:22 AM
Darkewolfe - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 03-13-2013 07:47 AM
Pet Fusion tutorial. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 03-13-2013 04:20 AM
What to do? This thread Refback 03-12-2013 08:10 PM
What to do? This thread Refback 03-12-2013 05:35 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Indra This thread Refback 03-12-2013 01:14 PM
Guide I use that helps with what teams to use for all the special dungeons : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 03-12-2013 12:52 PM
Puzzle & Dragons (Ver5.0): BY THE POWER OF RA! - The Something Awful Forums Post #0 Refback 03-11-2013 07:09 PM
Team Building Tips Needed This thread Refback 03-11-2013 07:09 AM
Team Building Tips Needed This thread Refback 03-11-2013 05:07 AM
Team Advice / Rerolling etc This thread Refback 03-10-2013 11:41 PM
Newbie looking for some advice. : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 03-10-2013 10:43 PM
Team Building Tips Needed This thread Refback 03-10-2013 10:26 PM
Team Building Tips Needed This thread Refback 03-10-2013 06:55 PM
Puzzle&Dragons This thread Refback 03-10-2013 03:22 PM
Sky Dragons(and Mech) team cost question : PuzzleAndDragons This thread Refback 03-09-2013 07:17 PM
Should I have rerolled? This thread Refback 03-08-2013 08:54 PM
Need a Resolve Team Post #0 Refback 03-08-2013 05:02 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Puzzle Quest + Pokemon - Page 5 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 03-08-2013 11:09 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Should I have rerolled? This thread Refback 03-07-2013 06:07 PM
Token Female Gamer Blog Archive Daily dose of crack or How I started playing Puzzles and Dragons This thread Refback 03-07-2013 10:00 AM
Darkewolfe - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 03-07-2013 08:17 AM
iOS/Android Puzzle & Dragons &#12497;&#12474;&#12523;&#65286;&#12489;&#12521;&#12468;&#12531;&#12474; - Page 578 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg This thread Refback 03-06-2013 10:59 PM
Indra This thread Refback 03-06-2013 09:58 PM
war deity saint minerva This thread Refback 03-06-2013 05:50 AM
war deity saint minerva This thread Refback 03-06-2013 05:29 AM
Should I have rerolled? This thread Refback 03-06-2013 02:45 AM
Should I have rerolled? This thread Refback 03-06-2013 02:36 AM
Should I have rerolled? This thread Refback 03-06-2013 02:35 AM
Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android - Page 136 - NeoGAF This thread Refback 03-06-2013 01:45 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Help! I've rerollen and can't get up! This thread Refback 03-05-2013 10:01 AM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Need a Resolve Team Post #0 Refback 03-04-2013 11:08 PM
Need a Resolve Team Post #0 Refback 03-04-2013 10:44 PM
Need a Resolve Team Post #0 Refback 03-04-2013 10:43 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Just re-rolled and got Hades do I re-roll again? Post #0 Refback 03-04-2013 02:41 PM
Puzzle & Dragons: Puzzle Quest + Pokemon - Page 3 - Penny Arcade Forums Post #0 Refback 03-04-2013 02:15 PM
Puzzle & Dragons Forum - Team Advice / Rerolling etc This thread Refback 03-04-2013 01:08 PM
Puzzle & Dragons - IOS/Android - Bejeweled meets Pokemon - Page 74 Post #0 Refback 03-04-2013 12:10 PM
Puzzle & Dragons - IOS/Android - Bejeweled meets Pokemon - Page 74 Post #0 Refback 03-04-2013 06:20 AM
got siren from rare gacha after tutorial dungeon... - Printable Version This thread Refback 03-04-2013 05:42 AM