Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-01-2012   #41 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
no. i had to set profile privacy to pub for the thing to collect info. gah.

also, not pulling in my 9.5 hrs of playtime into the raptr system. lulz.
better AFK hard then.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-01-2012   #42 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
better AFK hard then.
orz.

what level/what armor gives you the invis?

08-01-2012   #43 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
orz.

what level/what armor gives you the invis?
At level 20, the Cloak tactical gear (the thing that goes on your back that is usually empty in the equipment drop-down) gives you cloaking.
Tactical gears are expensive shit too. Expect to save up to about 10k GP if you want to buy it after the trial expires when you reach level 20.

08-01-2012   #44 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Or you can unlock with real money if you're ballin'

08-03-2012   #45 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

I'm level 15 and suck so bad.

=w=

IGN: Reinshiki. Playing as a Heavy Armor (If that even means anything, since I feel like EVERYTHING can kill me in less than 2 seconds.) because I hate light armor.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

08-03-2012   #46 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
I'm level 15 and suck so bad.

=w=

IGN: Reinshiki. Playing as a Heavy Armor (If that even means anything, since I feel like EVERYTHING can kill me in less than 2 seconds.) because I hate light armor.
Hm...if you ever play light.

Try the Sub Machine Gun. (Not the class there's literally a gun called Sub Machine Gun that's an Assault Rifle)

It has little recoil.

IGN is Alouri though.

Feel free to add me.

08-03-2012   #47 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiser
Hm...if you ever play light.

Try the Sub Machine Gun. (Not the class there's literally a gun called Sub Machine Gun that's an Assault Rifle)

It has little recoil.

IGN is Alouri though.

Feel free to add me.
I play Sub Machine Gun on a Heavy. ._.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.

08-03-2012   #48 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold

Unless I"m blind on the first 2 pages.

Blacklight Retribution - Free to Play First Person Shooter

@Reinshiki ._______________.

I don't know what to say sorry Orz...

08-03-2012   #49 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

EVERYONE in this game plays with heavy armor, it's extremely disheartening. Mostly because people using snipers with 200 damage for 1 shot kills, so they have to counter with higher HP. OTL Even snipers wear heavy armor to avoid other snipers.
Playing light armor with light machine gun. It's not extremely successful, but at least I feel unique.

08-03-2012   #50 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Oh god I need to try the bolt action rifle.

That thing rapes me so hard.

08-05-2012   #51 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

So it's early morning and I'm happy and akin to a drunk person right now, so I'm going to start spewing shit out of my mouth and hope I don't make an ass of myself.
Which means I am.

Game balance is "okay" overall. There's still a couple of tweaks that could be done, but it's nothing extremely lopsided.

Assault rifles are balanced.
SMGs could use a bit of range nerf, I'm noticing people sniping with this weapon a bit too far away. OTL
LMGs could use damage or spread buff. At the moment, it does what every other gun can do, except worse. When an LMG's job is suppression and no one is scared of peeking out of a corner because they can take another bullet or four or none at all, LMG is not doing its job. By far, the only perk it has right now is huge bullet clip and raw damage, both which are not that big of a factor in BLR. I wouldn't mind if they made the range worse, but the spread at which its range should be effective should be a lot less.
Burstfire rifles are alright.
Bolt action rifles are a pain. The fact that you can 1 shot most people on any part of their body and make them extremely annoying to deal with. Bolt action rifles, from what I hear, only have to worry about two stats: damage and movement speed. Recoil and spread makes little to no difference because of the nature of being bolt action, so these are essentially railguns. They're also part of the reason for the prevalence in heavy builds over light builds, so I really do think they're posing a problem. A lot of suggestions in the forums are saying swaying, which gets worse with heavy barrels.
Haven't been against enough tactical SMGs or burstfire SMGs.
Heavy assault rifles are OP. Damage of LMG, everything else of AR.

The cash-only heroes released at the moment seem balanced, the ones leaked seem relatively alright as well. They're primarily balanced by the fact that you lose the ability to customize your armor, tactical gear, and equipment loadout. My only concern for the future is having a hero with stats that are impossibly much better than anything you can achieve with GP. The factor then would be having really shitty gear.

Heal injectors are too prevalent. There's way too many people using it because it's good in every situation. Not sure what I would want to be done with it though.
Barricades apparently don't work on your back? Makes it pretty useless. It has nice coverage when in use though.
Cloak could use some help. Not only can you see the faint lines when they're close, but you can pick them up in your HRV and they have no weapons equipped because they're in cloak. The sound is a pretty good indicator when they appear as well. Just spray and pray and you'll probably swat them out of the area, since most cloak users are <200 HP.
Hardsuit HRV Ping is terrible. Extremely difficult to find your enemies using it.
Hardsuit Battle Mode got nice buffs. Which is needed, because Hardsuits are walking coffins.

08-11-2012   #52 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Combat Rifle is total shit. High recoil even with suppressor muzzle, and low dps; it's nice that there is a magazine that cuts reload by almost 50%, but I have better chance hitting someone from afar using SMG.

08-11-2012   #53 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

You need pure recoil gear for combat rifle. I used the level 30 stock and Vulcan QDSS muzzle and it works amazingly well, but you pretty much have to play it as a gimped sniper. And considering the nature of this game, that makes it auto-bad because you'll get shot down by people using said SMGs from the same distance. |:

08-12-2012   #54 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

first shooter game where equips mattered...ew.

08-12-2012   #55 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Gee, forgive it for being the first FPS where customization actually had an impact and not Y part is always better than X.

08-13-2012   #56 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

What exactly does the Node do?

08-13-2012   #57 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Two nodes, game nodes and character nodes. I'll assume character.
They're basically timed power-ups for your character, you can have up to five at a time, max time limit is 30 day for extremely uncommon ones. They give a variety of crap like extra burning bullet damage or resistance to stun, etc.
Personally, I don't like them because they're timed and can have really OP effects (like extra bullet damage, resist bullet damage, etc.).

08-14-2012   #58 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
EVERYONE in this game plays with heavy armor, it's extremely disheartening. Mostly because people using snipers with 200 damage for 1 shot kills, so they have to counter with higher HP. OTL Even snipers wear heavy armor to avoid other snipers.
Playing light armor with light machine gun. It's not extremely successful, but at least I feel unique.
:s

I dunno man. I keep seeing everyone use Light Armor. But because of that, my friend who uses a balanced set can snipe everyone with one hit from his Bolt Action. (200 damage. derp.)

And I've seen so many L.Armors with LMG and SMG, it's not even funny.

@Mew: I'm using a TSMG and a Bolt Action coupled with Shotgun. Not the best, but it's working well.

08-14-2012   #59 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

LMGR is better than LMG in every important respect and worse than LMG in every unimportant respect.

More mobile, better spread, faster reload. The only case that it is not better is lower fire rate, lower default clip, and lower base damage, all three being negligible because you can build for damage with its MUCH better spread, rate of fire is completely ignorable as long as you hit them with each bullet, and lower clip means nothing when you can still kill people with whatever amount of bullets you have.

08-15-2012   #60 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

I'm disappointed that HAR can't be purchased permanently with GP. I guess I'll stick to Bolt and Assault =/