Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-26-2012   #21 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

^ Yes. There will be a vita and PS3 release.

Lv 13 ranger now because I like rocket launchers too much (and assault rifles, ofc) `-`

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2012   #22 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
Is there any comment on whether or not there'll be a console release, too? I'd love to dive back into the days where I'd play PSO1 on the Dreamcast online and play with a controller in my hand.
-- probably not, though. ugh.

Looks like a ton of fun, but I don't think I'll be able to handle it graphics-wise right now.
Jiggle boobs is always great, though. That's why I still play Sword of the New World.
It can already be played with a controller (as I do). But if you think your hardware isn't sufficient... that's something else.

06-26-2012   #23 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Are these the only quests/missions available? I can't seem to find anything else.

Spoiler!

06-26-2012   #24 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Are these the only quests/missions available? I can't seem to find anything else.

Spoiler!
Things should continue to become available as you level up and progress through the game o_o

06-26-2012   #25 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah.. nevermind. I did one more stage right after I posted that and then afterward another mission was available. It was one I've already done, though, so I don't know. I didn't level up, so that's not it.

Might have just missed something somewhere, I guess.

06-26-2012   #26 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Spoiler!

Anyone know what this means? I can't turn my quest in and I don't know why ;_;

06-27-2012   #27 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

I can't even patch my game.

Oh well. I'll stick to hearing news from my friends about the game. Good hunting~

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

06-27-2012   #28 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firzin
Spoiler!

That means a new quest has been started doesn't it? (Can't read Japanese but that's the only message that comes up with that huge bar across the screen that I know of)

06-27-2012   #29 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
That means a new quest has been started doesn't it? (Can't read Japanese but that's the only message that comes up with that huge bar across the screen that I know of)
Nah, that was occuring when I trying to turn in a quest. It worked after I restarted though. Guess it was just some weird bug. And 27 hour maint in 5 hours!

06-27-2012   #30 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Spoiler!
Do client order beside quest giver (right side)

Need to do last 2 missions twice?, unlocks the rockbear or w/e its called which takes flippin forever at a low level

06-27-2012   #31 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
Do client order beside quest giver (right side)

Need to do last 2 missions twice?, unlocks the rockbear or w/e its called which takes flippin forever at a low level
Need to complete the level 5 mission S rank in under 10 minutes, the level 7 mission S rank in under 12 minutes.

06-27-2012   #32 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firzin
Spoiler!

My japanese is bad but I think you had to empty your inventory a bit (paraphrased, it says you can't accept the items from the quest because there is insufficient room in your inventory)

edit:
Quote:

Spoiler!
If you want new dungeons, check out client orders from "koffee" (コフィー). There's some important ones from here that unlock the free areas and new areas. She's on the first floor of the hub/town, next to one of the quest ladies on the right (facing the direction of the counters). They usually entail running previous dungeons under XX time limit. I don't remember them all offhand, but they are usually 10-20 minutes. Maybe you did one of those quests.

Last edited by Sandrie; 06-27-2012 at 09:28 PM.

06-28-2012   #33 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
If you want new dungeons, check out client orders from "koffee" (コフィー). There's some important ones from here that unlock the free areas and new areas. She's on the first floor of the hub/town, next to one of the quest ladies on the right (facing the direction of the counters). They usually entail running previous dungeons under XX time limit. I don't remember them all offhand, but they are usually 10-20 minutes. Maybe you did one of those quests.
Phantasy Star Online 2: Open Beta Begins and Mini Guide Phantasy Star Fan Blog

07-02-2012   #34 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

^ Thank you both. I actually stumbled upon that blog the day after I posted that, and it's been very helpful.

---

Open Beta just ended and I only managed level 15 (I'm slow, I know).

07-02-2012   #35 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
^ Thank you both. I actually stumbled upon that blog the day after I posted that, and it's been very helpful.

---

Open Beta just ended and I only managed level 15 (I'm slow, I know).
Just mass grind the free caves/forest/desert to level up. I don't even bother with client orders unless I'm too bored lol.

07-02-2012   #36 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

That's pretty much what I've been doing, though I don't have the Desert area opened yet. I only just beat that dragon boss today, but I need to do it again in under 20 minutes.

I've been playing alone, also.

07-04-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

pso20120704_152506_000.jpg
So guys with the AC Shop raffle thing there are tuxedos.. and robots can wear them!

07-04-2012   #38 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Completely forgot about this thread till I saw it pop up in subscribed.
Got this earlier today but no blue ones available ;_;

400k to get a suit for recolor is too much ;_;

07-04-2012   #39 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

dat face

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-04-2012   #40 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani

dat face
やらないか?

And Tuxedo on Robots? Now that is awesome news for me.

(Gundam in Tuxedo.)

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.