Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-09-2012   #1 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default BioShock Infinite delayed to 2013; will be “even more extraordinary”

That VideoGame Blog » BioShock Infinite delayed to 2013; will be “even more extraordinary”

Quote:
2K has just announced that it’s delayed BioShock Infinite to next year, with February 2013 the new target. We can almost see the tears in Elizabeth’s eyes.
Says creator Ken Levine of the slip: “When we announced the release date of BioShock Infinite in March, we felt pretty good about the timing. Since then, we’ve uncovered opportunities to make Infinite into something even more extraordinary. Therefore, to give our talented team the time they need to deliver the best Infinite possible, we’ve decided to move the game’s release to February.”

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-10-2012   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure that's the WRONG thing to do, saying that it'll be even better. I feel like it'll be a Duke Nukem 3D at one point or another where they hype it so much that fans have such unrealistic expectations that can't be met.

I suppose we'll see though...

05-10-2012   #3 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
I feel like it'll be a Duke Nukem 3D at one point or another where they hype it so much that fans have such unrealistic expectations that can't be met.
I think you mean that abomination Duke Nukem Forever.

05-10-2012   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
I think you mean that abomination Duke Nukem Forever.
Right. I try to forget about things like that.

05-10-2012   #5 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

I was disappointed by this news, but at least they get more time to tweak it up more and hopefully not ending like Duke Nukem Forever =_=;;

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

05-10-2012   #6 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

Didn't this happened to the original Bioshock as well? I've only played parts of it at a friend's house, but it was pretty good.

10-21-2012   #7 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family

10-21-2012   #8 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

Same thing happened with Skyward Sword, did that turn out to be an abomination?

10-22-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CoSEthan is on a distinguished road

There's no big title coming out early next year!!