Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-15-2013   #41 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Open Beta Trailerrrrrr.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-23-2013   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
zOMG!Lost SagaLa TaleDynasty Warriors Online
Awards Facebook Fan

XIIAlexIIX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ThatLazyDevil
Class: Roselle lt_blader
Level: 24
Guild: Looking for one

Can't wait for this game.

02-26-2013   #43 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

OBT started today. Holy crap at that many characters made lol.

Kritika OB: Number of Character Pre-creation over 150,000 - Kritika - newmmos,news - 2P.com

02-26-2013   #44 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Lunia 2.0, I laughed.
I wonder how long it will take until it gets rebirth and myth...

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

02-26-2013   #45 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I would hope to god since Lunia was the sandbox game, that allm learned that's what killed it ~_~

02-26-2013   #46 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

I doubt that.
Statistics wouldn't show any major dip in the games population since it's still holding up just fine even after rebirth/myth.

If anything they'll attribute any potential decline as typical "come and go", and not investigate what the fans have been saying all these years.

02-26-2013   #47 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Uploading quite a few videos, and since youtube is being retarded it will probably be tomorrow before they even finish uploading....

For now have some pictures though!

Spoiler!

Looks like Rusty Hearts + Lunia had a baby with DFO Art in the mix~

02-26-2013   #48 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Rest of them since we can only post 26 at a time...

Spoiler!

Last edited by Mega; 02-26-2013 at 10:33 PM.

02-26-2013   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Myth would have been fine if Allm didn't make them unusable outside of Myth. Then they would have been simply endgame raid dungeons.

Rebirth was a dumb mechanic in every way. All it did was introduce artificial grinding content and make you grind the same stages over again for the SP and stats as incentives.

I really have no faith that this will be balanced because no Korean MMO is that well balanced, but hopefully they have enough sense to minimize the grinding so it'll be worth at least some shallow fun.

02-27-2013   #50 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Videos finally uploaded (except one with higher level gameplay....)

Spoiler!

Level 14 Mage:

1 more level till job advance!

Last edited by Mega; 02-27-2013 at 11:22 PM.

02-28-2013   #51 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Second job videos~

Guardian is pretty fun...but so is Shadow Mage X_X;

Using FFSplit to record because it's like 174MB vs 15gigs with Fraps...so sorry for the lag

03-02-2013   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

I tried to sign up but I don't understand Chinese and I lost my KSSN X_x

He looks VERY familiar :P

03-02-2013   #53 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Loll his model even hammers the same way as the Lunia one~

People are saying that Asuka had a model npc in there, but I don't think I've run into her yet?

03-03-2013   #54 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

We've got grandpa back at the anvil again, time to mod back in the blacksmith loli.

Because at least when she breaks it she looks too cute to get mad at, when he does it you want to kill his grandchildren with his $10 hammer he got at the home depot.

04-11-2013   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Finally got to try it out and it's Lunia Lite IMO. But my character is only level 10, so I need to level more before I can make a more accurate judgment.

04-11-2013   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

As long as they don't put Myth or the Rebirth system back in, I'm happy.

04-11-2013   #57 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
As long as they don't put Myth or the Rebirth system back in, I'm happy.
It's all a matter of time.

04-12-2013   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Hey man, don't jinx it

04-12-2013   #59 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I have a feeling I played Lunia too long and now Kritika is kinda boring...maybe you need friends to play it with for it to be fun lol...

04-12-2013   #60 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
Hey man, don't jinx it
Not that such superstition is real, but when you think about it in the marketing sense it's just another inevitability.
Rebirth = $$$

There's no denying that they made money off the rebirth books and materials when things started to get slow.