02-25-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
Seems like an awful waste of a shot in a 1v1 duel.
i personally don't know anyone who would use all 25? spinfuser shot in a single go. considering that when someone dies they drop a bit of ammo (which also gives health or energy if you have the perks) and if you die you get all your ammo back anyways, whats the point of NOT doing it?

edit: are the servers failing again? trying to get on and its not letting me.

edit2: nevermind, got in.

Last edited by mikecxz; 02-25-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-25-2012   #22 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
i personally don't know anyone who would use all 25? spinfuser shot in a single go. considering that when someone dies they drop a bit of ammo (which also gives health or energy if you have the perks) and if you die you get all your ammo back anyways, whats the point of NOT doing it?
Because the delays between each shot can cost your life. And none of the shots are directly contributing to killing the opponent for that ammo pack they drop; god forbid a 2nd guy jumps in on you.

02-25-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Because the delays between each shot can cost your life. And none of the shots are directly contributing to killing the opponent for that ammo pack they drop; god forbid a 2nd guy jumps in on you.
If it lets you get away from a fusion motor or a fragment grenade i think it's worth it. besides, pointing down and throwing a grenade doesn't take as long as you might think.

02-25-2012   #24 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

I love riding the grav cycle around the map. But nobody wants to ride with me.. Honk honk.

Also.
See enemy shrike harassing my base.
Purchase my own shrike to engage in a glorious air combat.
End up crashing into the ground within 10 seconds of purchasing...

Pic related.

02-25-2012   #25 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Thumper OP.

I suppose one day I should figure out a path on the maps so I can be a useful capper. One day. Not anytime soon. People suck at defending. I am one man defense. >_>

02-26-2012   #26 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of

GOTTA GO PACIFIST! vgs

Spoiler!

02-26-2012   #27 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted
GOTTA GO PACIFIST! vgs

Spoiler!
Meanwhile, I'm killing INFs left and right back at base. >_>

02-26-2012   #28 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Don't waste XP on Juggernaut's 2nd Primary Weapon unless you are playing on a map with lots of chokes, or on a map with a "main" path everyone takes.

You can use it like the basic primary weapon, which is to drop in front of you and hope they run into it (works best when you run away from an enemy and drop it right on your side of the hill). The other way of using it is to let it explode midair; creating a cluster of 5-6 shots (imagine a firework sparks falling) that'll hit anything beneath it. It takes a while to get the hang of how far your shot goes and predicting the enemies' skiing path, but it'll definitely take out about 75% health if not OHKO the enemy.

02-26-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

I loved the first Tribes that came out back in 1998 I think? Tribes 2 was alright. Vengeance was terrible and I don't really like Ascend. I think they've gone off track of what the game used to be like. Spent so many years playing T1.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

02-26-2012   #30 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Having never played any past Tribes games, I think the game is pretty fun (after initially not liking it all that much). It's pretty unique nowadays compared to most other games out there.

02-28-2012   #31 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

I think chasing is pretty fun if my team has enough cappers. It feels so satisfying to catch up to the enemy flag carrier and nitron the flag out of him.

And sometimes, it seems that nobody want to take the enemy flag from me whenever I come back to our flagless base. I'm always at low health and there is no heavy/medium around to be willing to take the flag from me or at least protect me. Maybe I should learn to just ski around my base until somebody returns our flag...

02-28-2012   #32 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
I think chasing is pretty fun if my team has enough cappers. It feels so satisfying to catch up to the enemy flag carrier and nitron the flag out of him.

And sometimes, it seems that nobody want to take the enemy flag from me whenever I come back to our flagless base. I'm always at low health and there is no heavy/medium around to be willing to take the flag from me or at least protect me. Maybe I should learn to just ski around my base until somebody returns our flag...
Iono, I think with the number of darned good snipers out there, it's probably safe to stay indoors somewhere where you can't be sniped or Tactical Strike'd.

02-29-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Iono, I think with the number of darned good snipers out there, it's probably safe to stay indoors somewhere where you can't be sniped or Tactical Strike'd.
you would be surprised how much they miss actually, hitting someone moving at 200+ at a distance is one of the hardest things in the game. Even worse if the person they're aiming at knows to stay behind hills and out of the air.

02-29-2012   #34 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
you would be surprised how much they miss actually, hitting someone moving at 200+ at a distance is one of the hardest things in the game. Even worse if the person they're aiming at knows to stay behind hills and out of the air.
Iono, I've met some good ones. And by 'I', I mean iFarted since he goes for the flag. And then gets sniped right after. There are pretty pro people out there.

03-01-2012   #35 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Iono, I've met some good ones. And by 'I', I mean iFarted since he goes for the flag. And then gets sniped right after. There are pretty pro people out there.
But I not pro D:

03-01-2012   #36 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

camp the flag with a MIRV.

win

03-01-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
camp the flag with a MIRV.

win
until an infiltrator sneaks up behind you with stick grenades.

speaking of that, so funny watching people come one by one into the gen room after it dies then throwing a sticky grenade on one of them and running away. makes people waste so much time.

edit: Also, why does it have to take all 5 sticky grenades to kill a fully upgraded generator?

03-01-2012   #38 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

Quote:
until an infiltrator sneaks up behind you with stick grenades.

speaking of that, so funny watching people come one by one into the gen room after it dies then throwing a sticky grenade on one of them and running away. makes people waste so much time.

edit: Also, why does it have to take all 5 sticky grenades to kill a fully upgraded generator?
I feel like Infiltrators are a bit underpowered right now. But, they are still fun. You should try this out with a friend, it looks fun:

03-01-2012   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
I feel like Infiltrators are a bit underpowered right now. But, they are still fun. You should try this out with a friend, it looks fun:

they don't do well out in the field, snipers ruin them (with the jammer), and without your grenades you can't really do anything.

BUT they are hands down THE best generator killing, rage inducing class. with safety third and quickdraw unless they have turrets surrounding the generator, it WILL die.

03-01-2012   #40 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Most people say the Stealth Spinfuser lets the INF duel most people pretty well. From there it's just aiming.