Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-22-2012   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Borderlands 2

Launch date trailer out. Release date is September.

Edit: Siren skills:
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=133735

Last edited by buta; 02-22-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-22-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BoomSlime will become famous soon enough
Class: Combat Slime lu_lime
Guild: FELIX

Just saw this, september seems so far away now. ;_;

By Rolly~

02-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Gonna need a new comp or im gonna have to play this on my crappy 360 q.q because Buying that DLC hurts the wallet

02-24-2012   #4 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

>Shitty dubstep music
>Still advertising lots of weapons
Oh look Gearbox is still doing false advertising. Can't wait to pirate it and it be exactly like the last one. Bet story goes just as badly.

Last edited by Metty; 02-24-2012 at 10:01 PM.

02-25-2012   #5 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quite interested in this, as I really did enjoy the first one. Even though the graphics aren't top notch, they definitely appeal to me (I love the randomization on guns [a la Diablo] as well).

09-18-2012   #6 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Necro-bump!

Game just came out (IE Midnight Release)

Anyone going to be playing this besides myself?

09-18-2012   #7 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Have been playing, but then it hit me that I didn't get the Premiere Club items and have been searching for how to do it since.

09-18-2012   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

They should have given you a code I heard. Check receipt?

I'll be grabbing my order after classes today. Probably won't be playing h4rdc0r3 until Gaige the Mechromancer comes out though.

09-18-2012   #9 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'll be getting it today. It definitely sucks for the people who have to wait for the 21st though, and I feel bad for 'em.

I'm probably going to start off with Axton or Zer0, not sure yet.

09-18-2012   #10 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

so much colorful compared to the first game

the script is hilarious

09-18-2012   #11 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

First thoughts after staying up til 6AM playing it.

Pretty good. If you didn't like the first one, it has indeed improved on it, but it is still pretty similar. If you liked the first one, it has improved on it, but is still pretty similar.

The story is interesting bringing back cameos from the first game (as well as telling you who kicked the bucket... no spoilers. but then, i honestly don't remember the person who kicked the bucket.)

There seems to be a lot more gun modifiers, but I'm not sure I like half of them. I've noticed an increase in guns that use more ammo per shot. And being a quite into ammo conservation, THIS SUCKS.

Walking over ammo and money to pick up is cool. As well as the fact that your vehicle can now pick stuff up for you.

On the note of vehicles, they've added in rag doll effects so you can't just ram something and take it for miles, something I felt was enjoyable. Now they just go flying and probably don't die.

Skill tree has more skills in it, but I looked through each of them and can't say I like many of my choices. But that's just cause I had a playstyle in the first one that I liked and was kinda hoping it carried over. But nope.

They added in a reward system for the achievements you get (ie. do 50000 burn damage or kill 100 skags) where you can get marginal bonuses to all characters on your account. It's pretty neat, I think. But whatever you do for one char will carry over to all of them so you want some sort of general bonuses that aren't specific to one char (ie. pumping melee damage if it shows up just for your zer0). Of course, if you plan on only maining one char, then it's fine.

I feel as if the inventory UI got worse though. Along with the skill tree UI. The fact that they force you to switch between inventory and equipped items or the three skill branches kinda annoys me. I wanna see it all in one view.

Oh yeah, there's lots of character customization now. If you played the first game and they found a steam save, they'll give you some skins to play with. You get other skins from random places.

And I'm still only half awake so I can't think of other stuff to say.

OH DID I MENTION I HAVE NO MONEY THANKS TO SLOT MACHINES HUEHUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
They should have given you a code I heard. Check receipt?

I'll be grabbing my order after classes today. Probably won't be playing h4rdc0r3 until Gaige the Mechromancer comes out though.
Iono, I ordered mine from GMG and it says I have the premier club in the DLC, but in game, it says it's not downloaded without any option to download it. I read some forum post where some mod said he'd look into it cause a lotta other people are having the same problem.

Guess I just have to wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Yeah, I'll be getting it today. It definitely sucks for the people who have to wait for the 21st though, and I feel bad for 'em.

I'm probably going to start off with Axton or Zer0, not sure yet.
Zer0 is pretty fun, but I hope you like smacking things in the face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
so much colorful compared to the first game

the script is hilarious
Claptrap funny.

09-18-2012   #12 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Theres one part of the game that remind me of Ninja Turtles

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

09-19-2012   #13 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

This is why I'm broke.

09-19-2012   #14 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
This is why I'm broke.
I only have around 200 bucks left x.x

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

09-19-2012   #15 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Zer0 is pretty fun, but I hope you like smacking things in the face.
Yeah, but you don't really need to go the melee route. The action skill is good if you pick up B0re, which shows the critical hit spots on enemies; you could activate it and then end it and then snipe the spots.

Anyway, I didn't get the chance to pick it up yesterday because they were out of stock; I should be able to get it today.

09-19-2012   #16 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Yeah, but you don't really need to go the melee route. The action skill is good if you pick up B0re, which shows the critical hit spots on enemies; you could activate it and then end it and then snipe the spots.

Anyway, I didn't get the chance to pick it up yesterday because they were out of stock; I should be able to get it today.
Get for the PC O:

09-19-2012   #17 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
Get for the PC O:
I would, but my current PC is not strong enough.

09-19-2012   #18 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Also, not sure if anyone else has heard, but for those who play the PC version, you can easily hack in the number of golden keys in your account cause they keep it in a random .ini file. I'm scared to do it though if there are repercussions. Also, I assume it is entirely plausible to hack the amount of money you have. Which I am also hesitant to do. Just throwing that out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
I only have around 200 bucks left x.x
Every time I'm back in Sanctuary, I BROKE. One day I'll hit the jackpot and see what happens...
Quote:

That's true. But it seems like his melee abilities are what they pushed in all of the trailers and stuff, so I felt like I kinda had to go that route. :P

Not to mention the last skill in the 3rd tree looks pretty awesome. It's just gonna take a while to get there.

Of course, I still snipe, just didn't put points into that side of the tree. I think sniping and shotgun-ing are plausible/effective no matter what class you go, just from the utility and the pure damage output.

09-19-2012   #19 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

So far I'm only level 8. Trying to make a Shotgun/Melee build for Zer0, but not really sure what to invest into. Crits is an obvious answer, so the sniping tree looks pretty fine.

09-19-2012   #20 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

So. I killed the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles yesterday. Today I killed Snow White.

WTF

I wonder what other references they made. Aside from the Minecraft easter egg.