Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Game Discussion

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-19-2012   #21 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
So. I killed the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles yesterday. Today I killed Snow White.

WTF

I wonder what other references they made. Aside from the Minecraft easter egg.
I was under the impression that Boom Bewn was a mario bros parody.

also, how does a sniping wep work with Gunzerker's dual wielding skill?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-19-2012   #22 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Have been playing, but then it hit me that I didn't get the Premiere Club items and have been searching for how to do it since.
it's on-file dlc. i thought it was pretty funny that you only needed to increment one number to get it.

anyway the game in my experience, which is 2 hours of lan play, was much like the first. i haven't seen any new additions i particularly liked, but i wasn't a huge fan of the first game. i can safely say that it's not worse (aside from the pricetag).

09-19-2012   #23 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
it's on-file dlc. i thought it was pretty funny that you only needed to increment one number to get it.

anyway the game in my experience, which is 2 hours of lan play, was much like the first. i haven't seen any new additions i particularly liked, but i wasn't a huge fan of the first game. i can safely say that it's not worse (aside from the pricetag).
Yeah, I mentioned it later. And I did end up getting it the next day. I guess they sorted out whatever the problem was.

Now, I can't find Michael Mamaril and it bugs me cause I want free guns.

09-19-2012   #24 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Yeah, I mentioned it later. And I did end up getting it the next day. I guess they sorted out whatever the problem was.

Now, I can't find Michael Mamaril and it bugs me cause I want free guns.
Moves somewhere else everytime you visit Sanctuary.
My friends keep taking his free gun away from me. ;_;
Currently level 15 Siren. B>time machine for Mechromancer.

09-19-2012   #25 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I know, but I've searched through entire Sanctuary multiple times and haven't seen him. I also saw some posts online saying some PC users can't find him at all. So probably a glitch. Or maybe it's to make up for the fact that we can hack the number of golden keys we have. huehuehuehue

09-21-2012   #26 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Tiny Tina is the best 13 year-old ever.
Enough said.

09-21-2012   #27 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Enough said.
So Ghetto o:

And I'm planning to do a Stream Live for the Game possibly tomorrow.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

09-21-2012   #28 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Just finished playthrough 1. Ended up rocketing Jack to death. And then cheap sniping the final boss til ded.

I like the cameos though. Despite how they murdered one of them. :|

Quote:
Enough said.
O U

Edit: Looking at the credits... TINY TINA HAD A DAD? WHAT? DID I MISS A SIDEQUEST?

09-21-2012   #29 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

pop goes the bandit 8D

09-21-2012   #30 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Also, mah final boss phat lewt. It's ffffing funny watching this thing kill shit while I stand there.
Spoiler!

And I never really noticed it before, but Jack's face looks fake.
Spoiler!

09-21-2012   #31 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Just got Moxxi's Good Touch.
Mmm... carpal tunnel inducing.

09-21-2012   #32 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
I was under the impression that Boom Bewn was a mario bros parody.

also, how does a sniping wep work with Gunzerker's dual wielding skill?
if you didn't get an answer yet..well I'll be honest it sucks ballz.

09-22-2012   #33 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
if you didn't get an answer yet..well I'll be honest it sucks ballz.
I already gave up and moved onto Zero.

so much more fun.

09-22-2012   #34 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Did I mention that Tediore rocket lawnchairs are awesome?

09-23-2012   #35 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Aside from Scorch, any other bosses that I can efficiently farm?

09-23-2012   #36 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Wilhelm has a save point right outside his spawn so you can farm him, but I don't know how good his drops are.

There's also a chest next to the save point, too. So... Yeah.

That's the best I can think of off the top of my head.

09-23-2012   #37 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Spoiler!

Yes I did use a Skill Hack.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

09-23-2012   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

Let me tell you about the dubstep song I wrote! It goes like, "wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub DROP (pause) wub wub wub" <3

Also Tiny Tina is Ashley Burch and that's kind of awesome.

09-24-2012   #39 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I thought normal mode was challenging, but true vault hunter mode is pretty hard. I love the challenge though, even if I am losing a lot of money due to respawning.

09-28-2012   #40 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Law + Order + Many Must Fall = Insta win.

I clear out rooms in seconds.

Thanks to the combo, Zer0 has also become a tank