ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Game Discussion (http://ggftw.com/forum/game-discussion/)
-   -   Resident Evil 6 (http://ggftw.com/forum/game-discussion/107463-resident-evil-6-a.html)

RoflKnife 01-19-2012 04:13 PM

Resident Evil 6

I...will be monitoring this. For now, I think Leon's side will be more survival horror oriented, like RE4, and Chris's side will be more action oriented like RE5. Would've been nice to have a side that totally went back to it's roots though.

Nov 20 2012 release.

Pshfrk 01-19-2012 06:46 PM

GIIANTIC orgy of characters and it seems they forgot about Claire again, although she appeared in some spin offs and "remakes" . . . There's nothing new about her after " Code Veronica " Being Chris' sister *sob* and they leave her out . *dies a little inside*

Looks like another conspiracy thingy, so it's REish, but . . . The gameplay looks heavily action oriented and it seems you play a " super human male Alice "too, but well zombies can jump on you now and it looks like the Bandersnatchers are back ! ( with a lot of dif. creatures )

It looks fun, and if the co-op is back in any way, it will be very entertainning . I'd prefer if it this was of a survival horror game like " RE : Remake " but let's see how this ends . . . Since I'm pretty sure I'll buy it

Also . . . IS THAT BLONDE GIRL ASHLEY ?

Chibiursa 01-19-2012 07:20 PM

OMG i just watched it... will be definitely looking forward on this one

Yukipyon 01-19-2012 09:53 PM

As a big RE fan, I am very excited for this. It looks like RE5 combined with Operation Raccoon City and LOTS of steroids. Also awesome to see Leon back!

darkengy 01-24-2012 12:04 AM

Finally, they're bringing back the good 'ol horror

Ladynoosy 01-24-2012 02:30 AM

im Still Waiting this.

Chris 01-24-2012 02:44 AM

Leon's boring, but I'm happy Chris is in it. I wonder what is behind the outbreak this time. And the blonde girl... I want her to be Sherry =( she needs to come back

Pshfrk 04-10-2012 05:53 PM

New trailer & new release date !

Yay Sherry !
And Wesker kid . . . No Claire pretty much confirmed "orz .

The " villain " looks sexy , she reminds me of Ada Wong, though .

EDIT : Just read that the woman that looks like Ada is Ada . . .

darkengy 04-10-2012 11:54 PM

The second trailer reminds me of Devil May Cry & Deus Ex...Nevertheless, can't wait!

Donges 08-01-2012 08:01 PM

Ada Wong Playable In Resident Evil 6 - News - www.GameInformer.com

:O 4 stories in one game then! I just wonder how long each of them will be.

I already pre ordered my copy though~ :D (The one that comes with 1,2,3,4,5 and 6)

XIIAlexIIX 08-04-2012 11:10 PM

OH yea i'm really liking this. Glad I didn't cancel my pre order

Donges 08-05-2012 04:42 PM

You can play as zombies now and kill people :D

Capcom Reveals More Information On Resident Evil 6's Agent Hunt Mode - News - www.GameInformer.com

Chris 08-19-2012 01:10 AM

Played the demo on my x360 a couple of times and apparently I can't get used to the new camera system ;_;

XIIAlexIIX 08-19-2012 02:19 PM

Man I am loving this demo. I only played leon part but i'm going to try the others now

Donges 09-18-2012 08:43 PM

Holy crap these controls are going to take a while to get used to @_@;

It's almost like DDR, but with buttons lmao.

Also if you have a spare $1600 laying around~

http://robotsgonebad.com/2012/04/res...ion-announced/

Donges 10-05-2012 10:22 PM

Wellll did anyone besides me get it? :p

I must say, this game is probably my most favorite of the ones I've played so far (some of 4, 5, and now 6) Already been playing 9 hours and still on the Leon story, so I'm pretty sure it'll have quite a lot of content for your money (unlike a lot of games anymore)

I'll be downloading and playing through 1~4 after I finish this so I can find out how the games started :)

DarkRayne 10-07-2012 04:06 PM

If you have a wii or gc, try and find RE for gc rather than the ps copy. You'll thank me later.

ForTheCity 10-08-2012 12:48 PM

Did anyone see the Conan O' Brien review of RE6? Couldn't stop laughing during it. ahhahaha.

Donges 10-08-2012 04:08 PM

I stayed away from videos and stuff a lot so I wouldn't spoil myself :p

Btw does anyone know if you can actually play Piers at Chris' final boss? If you know what I mean /nospoilers

RoflKnife 03-23-2013 02:15 PM

Right, so this released for the PC...and I gave it a spin.

Jesus christ this has been raped at least as hard as Megaman's body.

-Partner has unlimited health and ammo
-Weapon variety eliminated
-Inventory management gone
-QTEs everywhere
-Horror aspect completely gone, instead turned into michael bay movie, this is now COWADOOTY: THIRD PERSON EDITION WITH ZOMBIES
-Knife is 99% pointless
-Silly shit like being unable to hurt zombies that are playing dead until they get up to attack you

The list goes on, the very few minor improvements and by far overshadowed by the dumbing down of gameplay, and just bad design and direction in general.

**** you Capcom.