Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-23-2013   #21 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I've never been so uncomfortable playing an mmo before.

I chose whip because I've always wanted to play a char with one. My god, her boobs, her ass, her everything. ;_;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-24-2013   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

After hitting level 20 it starts to get a bit boring, because Scarlet Blade is pretty much your very generic point&click game: Target a monster, press 1-2-3-4-5, move to next target and repeat. Eww.

The quests also consist of "kill monster x times" or "move to location y". At least you can recieve and turn in completed quests on the spot, which saves a lot of traveling time.
The only thing that makes Scarlet Blade different from other mmo´s is the half naked girls.

04-13-2013   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

jblives is on a distinguished road

Wherever I go it seems there are ads for Scarlet Blade full of scantily-clad well-endowed women. Too bad I'm not interested in that because I am female.

04-13-2013   #24 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblives
Wherever I go it seems there are ads for Scarlet Blade full of scantily-clad well-endowed women. Too bad I'm not interested in that because I am female.
I'm a male and I don't like the thought of this game at all, almost fully naked girls fighting is complete virgin fuel, and for the immature.

Believe it or not there are females that do like these kinds of games, though it's pretty obvious who the target audience really is.

Games with realistic armors will never exist so long as lonely men who love sexually attractive characters continue to swamp the market.
Except maybe Skyrim, which is unsurprisingly plagued with optional nude and skimpy outfit mods that are downloaded by millions of people. But at least it's not official.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

04-13-2013   #25 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblives
Too bad I'm not interested in that because I am female.
That's nice.

Game is trash anyways.

04-14-2013   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

jblives is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Games with realistic armors will never exist so long as lonely men who love sexually attractive characters continue to swamp the market.

Except maybe Skyrim, which is unsurprisingly plagued with optional nude and skimpy outfit mods that are downloaded by millions of people. But at least it's not official.
Well, to be fair there are places where armor would not be useful. In Africa, for example, full plate armor would just cook you alive and I think people would just wear no armor (and very little clothes). It's not so much that they are running around with not much on, it's the ads with the provocative poses with their mouths open that annoy me.