League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-11-2011   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default "The Last of Us" revealed.

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/834h472kmfs8/

Quote:
There's been a ton of speculation in the video gaming community over the past week about a couple of videos that were released and also housed on the LastofUs.com website. We're very excited to confirm that The Last of Us is developed by Naughty Dog Inc, the creators behind the UNCHARTED, Jak and Daxter, and Crash Bandicoot series.

Neil Druckmann, Creative Director, and Bruce Straley, Game Director, gave us all a very, very brief snippet on what to expect in The Last of Us:
The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience that blends survival and action elements to tell a character driven tale about a modern plague decimating mankind. Nature encroaches upon civilization, forcing remaining survivors to kill for food, weapons and whatever they can find. Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a brave young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together to survive their journey across what remains of the United States.

All of us at Naughty Dog are very much looking forward to sharing much more with you in the coming months.

I love Naughty Dog, and this is a game I'll eventually end up buying. Thoughts?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-11-2011   #2 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

This looks quite interesting, too bad that it's PS3 exclusive.

12-11-2011   #3 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

This seems interesting...

But damn, I wonder if I'd have the gut to play it, I always can't stand the horror or such scary monster thing whether they're in a game or movie >_<
(I dropped Uncharted 1 for a month when I only "read" that there were gonna be zombie appearing later on, before I even played to that chapter Orz)

Anyway, I like how Naughty Dog is making a game with another pair of duo, also happens to be a young and an elder =]

12-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
This looks quite interesting, too bad that it's PS3 exclusive.
Yeah, it is pretty unfortunate for people who don't have a PS3 or hate the PS3. Thank God for Long Plays/Let's Plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
This seems interesting...

But damn, I wonder if I'd have the gut to play it, I always can't stand the horror or such scary monster thing whether they're in a game or movie >_<

(I dropped Uncharted 1 for a month when I only "read" that there were gonna be zombie appearing later on, before I even played to that chapter Orz)

Anyway, I like how Naughty Dog is making a game with another pair of duo, also happens to be a young and an elder =]
Yeah, it seems like to be a game that of Silent Hill; the atmosphere will probably be haunting as well as some really creepy ambient tracks. If you do end up getting it, I hope you'll be able to enjoy it without being too nervous (but maybe that is half the fun ).

06-05-2012   #5 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

I think we should just make a E3 thread but since I'd rather not post every single thing I see...

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

06-05-2012   #6 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Man...in youtube's description it said "Joel, a ruthless survivor", they totally aren't joking...

I mean, bloody hell, the atmosphere in this game is totally different than Uncharted, even though they both got monster-thingy in them.

Somehow I felt that Joel's way of "dealing with stuff" seems more scary than zombie or whatever monster out there.

12-08-2012   #7 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30

The Last of Us Release Date - IGN

I know what I'm asking for, for my birthday~

12-09-2012   #8 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Heck yeah, really looking forward to it!

12-09-2012   #9 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Pre order bonus revealed! (And a multiplayer mode?!)

The Last of Us On PS3 May 7th, 2013: Pre-order Bonuses, New Trailer Revealed – PlayStation Blog

12-10-2012   #10 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
I'm curious Mega, do you play Uncharted 3's multiplayer? I love the multiplayer there, but I'm hoping if they include a competitive multiplayer mode in TLOU, that it is a little different from U3 (I'm assuming it will).

12-10-2012   #11 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

No, I've only played some of the first one. Though once I get some money I'll probably get 2 & 3 ~

02-13-2013   #12 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Ughhhh noooooo

The Last of Us is Coming in June – PlayStation Blog

04-02-2013   #13 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Newest trailer:

04-02-2013   #14 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Newest trailer:

Awesome trailer, man. Thanks for sharing!

04-03-2013   #15 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

Almost there ! So many nice games being ( finally ) released ~

06-06-2013   #16 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Oh man, look at these reviews. So many perfects.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

06-06-2013   #17 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Watched Smosh Games review it and the only bad thing they said about it was the random invisible walls. Other than that it looks perfect

06-09-2013   #18 (permalink)
Jon
Games

So excite.

06-23-2013   #19 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

http://kotaku.com/famous-actor-sound...ium=Socialflow

=/ What a .....

Quote:
There's no getting around it. Even after a slight redesign, anyone who plays The Last Of Us will know that the character of Ellie has a lot in common with the actor Ellen Page, from her appearance to her voice.

It's not her, of course. Page had no involvement in The Last Of Us whatsoever. The character of Ellie was played by Ashley Johnson.

You'd think the resemblance would be cause for flattery, but weirdly, during an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit, Page seems the opposite of flattered when the likeness is pointed out by a user.

"I guess I should be flattered that they ripped off my likeness", she says, "but I am actually acting in a video game called Beyond Two Souls, so it was not appreciated."

Page is the face and star of Quantic Dream's Beyond Two Souls, and yeah, it is a little weird there are two PS3 games coming in the same year that both star a girl who many will think is the same person.

Not sure whether that's grounds to get so huffy about it though!

06-23-2013   #20 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

I played through it with a friend and meh...
It's more of a poor cover shooter with a competent story.

The ending can go screw itself, though.
It damn near made me break the controller!