Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Goes Live On December 6

Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Goes Live On December 6 - G4tv.com

Quote:
The headline pretty much says it all: Microsoft has confirmed that the latest update to the Xbox 360 dashboard, announced at E3 earlier this year, will go live on December 6, TeamXbox reports.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-13-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the rough

The Escapist : News : Newest Xbox 360 Update Prevents Class Actions Suits Against Microsoft

have u guys seen that? apparently the new update prevents you from file lawsuits against xbox.

12-13-2011   #3 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Sounds like they're following in Sony's footsteps lol.

12-14-2011   #4 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Didn't like the update... I was just getting used to the previous one. Now, it's like you're using kinect on the old dashboard. I don't like the layout. >:

I hatehatehatehatehate that they took away the party feature on Netflix. I used to watch shows with my friends all the time, but NOPE.

I do LOVE that I<3radio, and that they have youtube on there now, though. But I really wish that they would give us the option to choose which layout we'd like to use.

12-15-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Didn't like the update... I was just getting used to the previous one. Now, it's like you're using kinect on the old dashboard. I don't like the layout. >:

I hatehatehatehatehate that they took away the party feature on Netflix. I used to watch shows with my friends all the time, but NOPE.

I do LOVE that I<3radio, and that they have youtube on there now, though. But I really wish that they would give us the option to choose which layout we'd like to use.
Yeah, I just got use to the old one too since I hated it when it first came out. Now they went up and switched it again and I don't think i'm feeling this.