ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Gaia Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/gaia-online/)
-   -   zOMG Open Beta! (http://ggftw.com/forum/gaia-online/26190-zomg-open-beta.html)

MireilleNu 11-02-2008 11:24 AM

zOMG Open Beta!

As of right now anyone who has an account on Gaia can now play. n Dn

I was one of the first to Close Beta zOMG so this isn't much news to me, however anyone just lurking this forum or thread should head onto Gaia and try it out. c: No download required, just an account at the site that gives you access to real meat of the site: the forums of course. <3

So now that beta testers can talk about it outside of the guild, what do you guys think?

At first the prospect of the battle system suddenly becoming a MMO-ish thing, was surprising. I was afraid that maybe it wouldn't fit into Gaia as we've known it, but I've been pleasantly proven wrong. :py63:

LaTale 11-02-2008 11:47 AM

I started playing a little bit yesterday.
I have't really come into the game yet, But hopefully I will soon.

Milkshakes 11-04-2008 01:30 AM

zOMG! sucks when you have a slow comp. Same walking/sitting style to towns makes it fail.

Rydia 11-04-2008 04:58 AM

I do not like it. >___>

Sorry Gaia.

Genchou 11-04-2008 06:26 AM

I played it for a while but I didn't find it interesting.

HopeSama 11-04-2008 10:23 AM

Yeah, for as long as ive been on gaia i didnt expect too much from their actual game. I dont like it too much either @.@

BatgirlZKE 11-04-2008 10:58 AM

It's ok...for Gaia. If this came out as a new MMORPG (like Trickster), I would hate it. But it's about what I expected from Gaia.

Harlequin 11-04-2008 06:07 PM

I beta tested it. It's okay, they really shouldn't have made it a Flash MMO.They would have done better making it a real install-it-yourself MMO, which just happened to be intertwined with their site. Now THAT would have been innovative.

Yune 11-07-2008 09:09 PM

I like it mainly because of the fact that you don't have to download anything (*cough*700mb file in particular*cough*) ;;;

The game in general... is a little laggy during peak hours, yeah. It's probably an issue for some users too because of the Adobe Flash Player memory leak issue, but when I play during my time (non-peak hours, normally 150~200 players online per server) it's pretty much smooth for me. <3 But yes, there're several areas they could work on to further improve the game, and like any other MMO, it's bound to lag on a PC that can't handle the load.

If you're not involved in Minishops or the Exchange, it's a pretty good way to earn money quick too (IMO) - getting rings, farm orbs, charging them and reselling for high prices. *Q*

Love my Shark Attack/Shuriken/Fire Rain ;_; crazy damage much~

HolyAbyssal 11-08-2008 05:04 AM

D= i wish i had those rings(sell sell sell) lol

Yoruhime 11-10-2008 10:34 AM

I don't like how the characters move. Their legs are too "swingy"

Overall, it's an okay game but it's not something I'm too interested in.

Spihp 11-15-2008 09:31 AM

the game itself is brutal once you get to the Zen Gardens Brutal dolls....