ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > FrenchBread Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-26-2009   #1801 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilBadass104
Success!!!
I'm so upset you think so lowly of my story that I've been giving my fingers paper cuts on purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
stalk making stories about me D: im not the only person here ;-;
LOL 'Stalk'?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-26-2009   #1802 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

RealChill is on a distinguished road

O.o I give you bandaid.

02-26-2009   #1803 (permalink)
Long live the chase!
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eucleides
Class: Lime
Level: 75
Guild: Authority

b& aid.

02-26-2009   #1804 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

@Shnao: Are you invited in-game yet? I'm too lazy to go on to check.

And let's give a welcome story to Shnao & Goldie!

02-26-2009   #1805 (permalink)
Long live the chase!
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

We get stories?

02-26-2009   #1806 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

Yeah sure. They're just sadistic.

AND OMG, I FORGOT TO LET OUT MY ANGER YESTERDAY.
I login to LT yesterday but I died from MSN & LT lag -_-

02-26-2009   #1807 (permalink)
Long live the chase!
Games

lol :< I'm glad I never lag now. (only slightly, stupid fps skips)

02-26-2009   #1808 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

oks story story

one day Shnao and Goldie were walking down the street without a care in the world when they suddenly came by a suspicious man in a big coat and hat and sunglasses. They quickly tried to run past him in fear of what might happen if they were caught, but it was too late the man was already staring at them and cornered them into an alley somehow. Slowly they backed up, their ever decreasing space dwindling down til they were up against the cliche brick wall. The man coming closer and closer and closer then finally he was a hair away from their face. Slowly he reached into his caught and grabbed something inside and began to slowly take it out. Slowly, slowly the object began to be seen and before their eyes stood a horrible object of unimaginable terror that they only screamed and screamed and screamed. Soon the man could be seen walking out of the alley with a small trail of purple liquid behind him. Police officers never recovered the bodies of the two girls but all that could be found was a puddle of the same purple liquid. Everyone was baffled as to what happened, but they say one evil sub-leader that sometimes looks like a man when a hat and glasses and big coat is worn had an evil smile that day. Yoruhime the evil sub-leader was very cruel that day indeed.

THE END!! dont you just love happy endings? <3

02-26-2009   #1809 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games

>_> Pie's fail story is fail.

Once upon a time, there were 2 happy members named Shnao and Goldie who were looking for an awesome guild. They came upon FrenchBread and believe of shining bread-goodness, they decided to join. But upon meaning a dorky person who was often mistaken as a flat-chested girl but is really a guy, they left. But why waste 2 good members for a dork? Thus Yoruhime saved the day by killing that dork who happened to be called Pie. And everyone lived happily.. with Yoru-soup. ^^

02-26-2009   #1810 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruhime
>_> Pie's fail story is fail.

Once upon a time, there were 2 happy members named Shnao and Goldie who were looking for an awesome guild. They came upon FrenchBread and believe of shining bread-goodness, they decided to join. But upon meeting a dorky person who was often mistaken as a flat-chested girl but is really a guy, they left. But why waste 2 good members for a dork? Thus Yoruhime saved the day by killing that dork who happened to be called Pie. And everyone lived unhappily.. with Yoru-soup. ^^
yay i love your grammar yoru its so full of fail ;D

02-26-2009   #1811 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

RealChill is on a distinguished road

Ok, ok all I got from your stories are:

Pie says Yoru's a man; I never seen her so...
Yoru says Pie's a flat chested chick, which is true, so true!

Btw, both your stories suck except for the names "Shnao" & "Goldie." Cool recruits > you lamers.

02-26-2009   #1812 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilBadass104
Ok, ok all I got from your stories are:

Pie says Yoru's a man; I never seen her so...
Yoru says Pie's a flat chested chick, which is true, so true!

Btw, both your stories suck except for the names "Shnao" & "Goldie." Cool recruits > you lamers.
lies and blasphemic slander i am not a flat chested girl or a girl at all!! D<

and shush you! youre the lame new recruit now so show your leaders some respect!!

02-26-2009   #1813 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ickypoke is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eiki
Class: AFK-ER lt_mage
Level: Less than yours.

Manly girl and girly man, it's like the worst of both worlds. Sit down and let me show you a real story.

Once upon a time, two unknowing people came to the doorstep of FrenchBread Bakery. Eyes glimmering with innocence and heads filled with hope, they squealed with pure joy when they were accepted.

Then came the grind. And the inflation. And the lag.
Slowly their expressions became sullen, their hearts heavy, and their fingers tired from cycling "ZXCV", "ASDF", and "1234"

But all hope was not lost. Their Messiah had come. Ickypoke, heralded by many to be the second coming of Boreas, came down from heaven to grant them salvation. His solemn, but kind eyes shined upon them as he taught them the secret to eternal happiness: AFK-ing.

From then on, Shnao and Goldie would always be found sitting in zen-like contentment along the streets of Elias. Unmoving, they ignored the hustle and bustle of those who stormed past them in a mad rush for a mispriced urn or two. While others mocked and complained about them adding to the lag, they kept that simple smile on their face, knowing that as others were busy grinding away, they would be off enjoying real life. The End.

J/K DON'T YOU TWO GO AFK. PIE NEEDS PEOPLE TO KEEP HIM COMPANY OR HE'LL END UP COMING BACK TO ME.

02-26-2009   #1814 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickypoke
Manly girl and girly man, it's like the worst of both worlds. Sit down and let me show you a real story.

Once upon a time, two unknowing people came to the doorstep of FrenchBread Bakery. Eyes glimmering with innocence and heads filled with hope, they squealed with pure joy when they were accepted.

Then came the grind. And the inflation. And the lag.
Slowly their expressions became sullen, their hearts heavy, and their fingers tired from cycling "ZXCV", "ASDF", and "1234"

But all hope was not lost. Their Corrupter had come. Ickypoke, scorned by many to be the second coming of the Plague, came down from Purgatory to grant them eternal damnation. His twisted and demented eyes glared upon them as he taught them the secret to eternal sorrow: Drugs

From then on, Shnao and Goldie would always be found sitting in zen-like contentment along the streets of Elias. Unmoving, they ignored the hustle and bustle of those who stormed past them in a mad rush for a mispriced urn or two. While others mocked and complained about them adding to the lag, they kept that simple smile on their face, knowing that as others were busy grinding away, they would be off enjoying real life. The End.

J/K DON'T YOU TWO GO AFK. PIE NEEDS PEOPLE TO KEEP HIM COMPANY OR HE'LL END UP COMING BACK TO ME.
i made it better

awwww icky missed me i think i will go talk to him

also moral of the story kids: Dont do drugs d( ^ ^

02-26-2009   #1815 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

yea as they were both afking, GmBarfingMan sent a mic telling people to see his aura crap and everyone dc-ed. QQ

02-27-2009   #1816 (permalink)
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruhime
Yeah sure. They're just sadistic.

AND OMG, I FORGOT TO LET OUT MY ANGER YESTERDAY.
I login to LT yesterday but I died from MSN & LT lag -_-
LOL
And to "lilBadass104", you have sucky bandaids.

02-27-2009   #1817 (permalink)
Long live the chase!
Games

orz I'm not a girl but I like your stories. They're really.... voluminous. (that dinnit even maek sense)

02-27-2009   #1818 (permalink)
<3

Since when do you have to be a girl to like those stories? O_O

02-27-2009   #1819 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genchou
Since when do you have to be a girl to like those stories? O_O

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

02-27-2009   #1820 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade