ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   FrenchBread Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/frenchbread-guild/)
-   -   OB Adventures of Randomness!! (http://ggftw.com/forum/frenchbread-guild/7800-ob-adventures-randomness.html)

BoredomKillz 08-24-2008 02:47 AM

OB Adventures of Randomness!!

yay my random adventures in OB. first off i found a crystal mine pass!!! and you will see my short adventure there =P

and that is it from the mines =D invoke lair is next yay!!

BoredomKillz 08-24-2008 03:00 AM

this episode of RandomPerson's random adventures invokes lair!!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

stay tuned for when we fight demon goblin!!

BoredomKillz 08-24-2008 03:04 AM

on this episode we explore the ruins of the sewers in search of the fabled Demon Goblin

Spoiler!

and that concludes this episode plz stay turned next time in RandomPerson's Random Adventures

WafflyWaffles 08-24-2008 08:30 AM

What will we do on our next adventure :D~!
ill post the video up laters :D
when movie maker stops being epic fail :3

Yoruhime 08-24-2008 08:37 AM

Wow! So many screenies! <3
Good job, guys!

Video? Hmm.. I can't wait! x3

Ildanach 08-24-2008 08:38 AM

/invade.

KuruKuru = http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/g...hara/boota.jpg???

Show me your equipments, pl0x. :py07:

TypicalCats 08-24-2008 08:59 AM

whoa where did u find crystal mine i never really found it

WafflyWaffles 08-24-2008 10:25 AM

Online videos: Watch video clips and TV online free | Veoh Video Network
sorry about the messy ness of how i placed music in i had too cut some of the points were we were sitting down and waiting D:
WMM was a pain @_@
and i ran out of music at the end :<
so i just let the normal music playD:
Edit:Might want too wait a few hours until you press the link its still processing the huge upload @_@
Edit:ish done:D watch it

BoredomKillz 08-24-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WafflyWaffles (Post 122723)
Online videos: Watch video clips and TV online free | Veoh Video Network
sorry about the messy ness of how i placed music in i had too cut some of the points were we were sitting down and waiting D:
WMM was a pain @_@
and i ran out of music at the end :<
so i just let the normal music playD:
Edit:Might want too wait a few hours until you press the link its still processing the huge upload @_@

yay videos of our epicness 8D oh and i think our next adventure shall take place in shangri-la!!! lol we should go at like lvl 45 ish?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TypicalCats (Post 122671)
whoa where did u find crystal mine i never really found it

you have to find a crystal mine pass to get there. i found it on ant queens if u want to try and get it but i doubt you will anytime soon XD you can prolly get it in other places too

Yoruhime 08-24-2008 11:57 AM

-tells Veoh to hurry up-

Do a video on the Dark Moon Castle when you get to higher levels! ;o

anieve 08-24-2008 01:03 PM

:O lots of screenies! xD
I am determined to finish the Lair! Some day..... in the future.... preferably without dying a billion times D: ....

BoredomKillz 08-24-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoruhime (Post 122802)
-tells Veoh to hurry up-

Do a video on the Dark Moon Castle when you get to higher levels! ;o

LOL a few more lvls and we can do shangri-la then we shall complete the dreaded dark moon castle!!!! yay

Quote:

Originally Posted by anieve (Post 122838)
:O lots of screenies! xD
I am determined to finish the Lair! Some day..... in the future.... preferably without dying a billion times D: ....

ani come online we can do lair and stuff!!!

WafflyWaffles 08-24-2008 03:07 PM

feel free too watch it its up!
and sure were doing shangri la first
guess dark moons next :3
PS:get Veoh TV too watch the whole thing sorry!D:
cause i fail at Patience and cutting things lawl:D

BoredomKillz 08-24-2008 03:50 PM

haha i just watched most of it =P its uber long even when it was sped up XDD wow but look at us kick his butt >=D lol and i like the first song that was played lol and do you know how to make it a better quality? it was all blurry xP

EDIT: i just watched the 5 minutes version :P lot less blurry and more clear stupid full screen version >.>

WafflyWaffles 08-24-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredomKillz (Post 122986)
haha i just watched of it =P its uber long even when it was sped up XDD wow but look at us kick his butt >=D lol and i like the first song that was played lol and do you know how to make it a better quality? it was all blurry xP

lol its hypercam >.>
sorry

BoredomKillz 08-25-2008 01:51 AM

on this two part episode of Adventure of Randomness we find our heroes returning to the dreaded invoke dragon lair, but this time with a full party. what will happen to our heroes? stay turned to find out.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

this concludes this episode. but what is this it seems as if it is over? invoke ex has been slayed the heroes have celebrated what could be part 2?!?!? stay tuned and find out on Adventures of Randomness

anieve 08-25-2008 01:56 AM

lol in that last screenie it looks like invoke's trying to steal tenten away xDD

BoredomKillz 08-25-2008 02:16 AM

hello and welcome everyone to the second part of the two part episodes. now if you watched the last one you may be wondering what is next? maybe its zoe!! :O i heard she was after invoke ex. well if you thought that then you obviously werent watching the other episodes as ive already defeated her. no this episode goes something like this.....

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and this concludes this two part episode of invokes dragon lair. next time shangri-la? prolly not so get ready to see more invoke!!! i hope youve enjoyed this episode of Adventures of Randomness and i bid you farewell for now

Yoruhime 08-25-2008 07:58 AM

Ahh.. So many screenies. *lags for a second*

Farewell? Noo.. I want to see more! D:

How fast do you guys level up anyway? @_@;

anieve 08-25-2008 09:19 AM

lol I was only 30 ^^;;;; I'm not sure now Pie lvled so fast... D: Pie is scary good -nodnod-

Oh and maybe it'd be better to stick all the screenies in a spoiler tag? So that we don't have to load all the images :x -lags with Yoru-

I'll have to add my screenies of Icky and I at Zoe afterwards :3