ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > FrenchBread Guild

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-31-2008   #61 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

hello all and welcome to the third part of the five part marathon. today we go back to the lands of Shangri-la!! what shall come of our heroes, these experts on both Invokes dragon lair and Shangri-la? will we see the hyunmu fight we have been waiting for? prolly not but there will be other great stuff!!! all this and more and you can only see it by staying tuned in =3

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that the third part of Adventures of Randomness is over!! stay tuned next and find out what happens on part 4 ^^ farewell for now everyone bye!!! =)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-31-2008   #62 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

hell all and welcome to the fourth part of the five part marathon!! today we find our heroes exploring new lands with old friends. yes thats right i can only be speaking of none other than my main full invoke set full hyunmu set shangri-la buddy wafflez!! what will be in-store for our heroes? well just stay tuned and find out ;]

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes part four of the five part episode of Adventures of Randomness. stay tuned next time and you might just see a battle worth the waiting for so farewell for now all ^__~ *needs a better winking smiley*

08-31-2008   #63 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

hello all and welcome to the last and final part of this five part marathon of Adventures of Randomness. today we will be showing the long sought after rivalry battle of the century!!! the two highest lvls in the FrenchBread guild!! who will win? who will establish the top of the guild? all this and more and you can only see if you stay tuned =D

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes the final part of the marathon xD ok yes i know what your all thinking "what kinda episode was that? there were three screenys!! and not even good ones!!!" well i know that but hey iwasnt really paying attention to the screenys at the time xD oh well c'est la vie right? but i think wafflez recorded it so thatll be up sooner or later lol. and so farewell for now and stay tuned for the next episode of Adventures of Randomness!!

08-31-2008   #64 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

anieve is on a distinguished road
IGN: anieve
Class: lancer
Guild: FrenchBread?

aw I missed out on a lot! :O zombie ship looks interesting tho :3

TO ~ amaerie - 12x depressed fox :: anieve - 9x confused bunny :: aniera - 11x awesomely cute sheepie ~
LT ~ anieve - 4x spinny lancer :: akiol - 1x confused swordsman? :: aniera - 2x throwy dagger girl ~

08-31-2008   #65 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

lol we can take u there ani :3 i have plenty of capsules and such (although i am going broke now >< less than 400k ftl)

08-31-2008   #66 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Razelis is on a distinguished road

LOL yay marathooooooon ( + w + !

it was real fun though, ill miss it when OB is over ( ' ^ '

08-31-2008   #67 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105

I loled so much when u fell into the water XDD how u did that?

08-31-2008   #68 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞

LOL. You guys are so cute! <3

Zombie ship ftw. It looks so much fun.

08-31-2008   #69 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenelax
I loled so much when u fell into the water XDD how u did that?
its a glitch that happens to me a lot XD like in the underground passage

08-31-2008   #70 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Ahhh kk is it client sided or everyone can see it?

08-31-2008   #71 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

nope its client sided both ani and wafflez said i was just standing there when i was doing it

08-31-2008   #72 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

anieve is on a distinguished road
IGN: anieve
Class: lancer
Guild: FrenchBread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
lol we can take u there ani :3 i have plenty of capsules and such (although i am going broke now >< less than 400k ftl)
^^;;; why hoard so much ely? Just use it! xD

TO ~ amaerie - 12x depressed fox :: anieve - 9x confused bunny :: aniera - 11x awesomely cute sheepie ~
LT ~ anieve - 4x spinny lancer :: akiol - 1x confused swordsman? :: aniera - 2x throwy dagger girl ~

08-31-2008   #73 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

use it on what? i have all the fashion i need atm lol am i gonna buy a gabllion cookies?

09-01-2008   #74 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

LOL
i didnt see you drowning so yeah -wants to try that :<-
ill get the pvp video done at some point ;.;
ive just been having a cold

09-01-2008   #75 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞

Aw.. that's no good. Hope you feel better soon, Waffle! ^^
(After all, a good-tasting waffle must not be left out cold)

09-01-2008   #76 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

oh noes mah wafflez ish getting a cold D: must reheat so she is warm and tasty and buttery and light and fluffy and *zones out mmmmmmmm wafflez*.......

but ya get well soon!! :3

09-03-2008   #77 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

hello all and welcome to the season finale of OB ADVENTURES OF RANDOMNESS!!! today we have only a few pictures but i hope you enjoy this episode as much as any of the others. enjoy ;]

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes the season finale of OB Adventures of Randomness. ok so yes i know a bit anti-climactic but w/e thats cause no one came on when i was on lol so this is what you get as a final episode xD but never fear for plz be on the look out for FR Adventures of Randomness. the second season to this and most likely more enjoyable. farewell for now (^^)/)

09-04-2008   #78 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Razelis is on a distinguished road

LOL i couldnt put my eyes off this episode! it was soooo intresting!!! ( + w + ;

09-04-2008   #79 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

That one was the best episode... EVAH! 8D

09-04-2008   #80 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

i know i mean whats more enjoyable than watching me sit on a bench? how bout watching paint dry or grass grow? and i know all of you guys wanted to see me do that too *cough stalkers cough* but ya this totally was the most exciting action packed episode ever lol