ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > FrenchBread Guild

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-27-2008   #41 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

anieve is on a distinguished road
IGN: anieve
Class: lancer
Guild: FrenchBread?

:O !! You guys went to hyunmu! nice! ^^

TO ~ amaerie - 12x depressed fox :: anieve - 9x confused bunny :: aniera - 11x awesomely cute sheepie ~
LT ~ anieve - 4x spinny lancer :: akiol - 1x confused swordsman? :: aniera - 2x throwy dagger girl ~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-27-2008   #42 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

welcome all to yet another episode of Adventures of Randomness!! just like before we have more Shangri-la but sadly none of the dreaded Hyunmu as of yet =/ but i think today what we lack of bosses we make up for in excitement. today we have revenge, home destruction, fruits, unknown tragedy, acrobatics, and...peaches o.O stay tuned to find out more ;D

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes this episode of Adventures of Randomness. i hope that you have enjoyed yourself thus far and i shall see you all soon. farewell for now

08-27-2008   #43 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

D: you can't trade the hyunmu equips? Weird >< I thought I saw someone trying to sell one earlier :x

TO ~ amaerie - 12x depressed fox :: anieve - 9x confused bunny :: aniera - 11x awesomely cute sheepie ~
LT ~ anieve - 4x spinny lancer :: akiol - 1x confused swordsman? :: aniera - 2x throwy dagger girl ~

Last edited by anieve; 08-27-2008 at 11:49 PM. Reason: D: I forgot to type trade....

08-27-2008   #44 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anieve
D: you can't the hyunmu equips? Weird >< I thought I saw someone trying to sell one earlier :x
i assume you meant to put a give or trade in there XD.......i just made 4 typos...really bad ones ._. *goes to fix* *ahem* anyways....crud i fixed a typo with another typo >< *goes to fix* ANYWAYS you cant trade the equips BUT you can trade the weapons (drop from boss only =/) so ya....

08-27-2008   #45 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
i assume you meant to put a give or trade in there XD.......i just made 4 typos...really bad ones ._. *goes to fix* *ahem* anyways....crud i fixed a typo with another typo >< *goes to fix* ANYWAYS you cant trade the equips BUT you can trade the weapons (drop from boss only =/) so ya....
D: .... -fixes typo-
And ahh~ ok ^^; Poor Wafflez then :c

08-28-2008   #46 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by anieve
D: .... -fixes typo-
And ahh~ ok ^^; Poor Wafflez then :c
well i think the rates went back up as i was getting 14k exp on turban shells and fugly frogs and 21k on monkeys. might also explain why i got 5 equips XD and obviously gauntlets arent that hard to get so im sure if we go a few more times we'll get it =D *hopes we can get shoes first as thats what i need XD*

08-28-2008   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

TypicalCats is on a distinguished road
IGN: TypicalCat

dang i found crystal mines i got pwned by them goat lookin things but others is easy

08-28-2008   #48 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
well i think the rates went back up as i was getting 14k exp on turban shells and fugly frogs and 21k on monkeys. might also explain why i got 5 equips XD and obviously gauntlets arent that hard to get so im sure if we go a few more times we'll get it =D *hopes we can get shoes first as thats what i need XD*
D: rates are back up?? I want to play~~ -kicks school and work-

08-29-2008   #49 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

hello all and welcome to another episode of of Adventures of Randomness!!! today we have a two part episode the first of which is another return to Shangri-la. we explore the lands yet again to get a better look of it. will we find the treasures that await us? at the end will it lead to our demise? will we finally move on to somewhere else? all this and more and you ahve to stay tuned to find out.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes this episode of Adventures of Randomness. i hope you have enjoyed it thus far and i hope youre looking forward to part two of this episode. farewell for now *steals* \( ^ . ^ ;

08-29-2008   #50 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

hello one and all. welcome to another episode of Adventures of Randomness! today we have the second part of the two part episodes. today we will reminisce on the past and visit an old familiar place. can you guess where it is? i bet you can =D yes thats correct we are returning the invoke's dragon lair!!!! stay tuned and find out what happens

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes this episode of Adventures of Randomness. plz stay tuned next time to see what other exciting things we do, but farewell for now ( ^ ^ )/)

Spoiler!

08-29-2008   #51 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

D: ..... you screenied it twice ;-; next time I'm saying hit up =.=;

08-29-2008   #52 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

we the 2nd one i originally screenyed it cause your returned and was gonna be like yay anis back =D but then i saw that in the chat box so i couldnt resist

08-29-2008   #53 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

pie is so cruel

08-29-2008   #54 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

look on the bright side? a few ppl myt get a laugh or 2 :P lol

08-30-2008   #55 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Hello all and welcome to another episode of Adventures of Randomness. Today we find our heroes testing the new development of the PvP fighting arena. How will this strange contraption work? Who will our heroes fight against? All this and more, but you can only see it if you stay tuned ;D

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes this fairly short episode of Adventures of Randomness. Next time will i finally be able to face my arch rival and friend wafflez? Only time will tell so plz stay tuned next and farewell for now (^^)/)

08-30-2008   #56 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

hello all and welcome to another episode of Adventures of Randomness. today we find our heroes not at the PvP fighting arena but instead helping our friend ani complete a few tasks. what has the famous explorer ani have in store that not even she could do? well youll have to stay tuned to find out =D

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes this episode of Adventures of Randomness. stay tuned next time and find out what exciting thing happens next but until then farewell for now *steals again* d(^w^

08-30-2008   #57 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Razelis is on a distinguished road

LOL these are so funny!! make moaaaaaaar!!1 XO!

08-30-2008   #58 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105

Random is making us addicted then he will sell those adventures $9.99 each in a week... >:O imma watching you random

I luv them

08-30-2008   #59 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

hello all and welcome to another episode of Adventures of Randomness. today is special though. since there has been such positive feedback and the ratings are off the charts and through the roof we shall be holding an Adventures of Randomness MARATHON!!! yes thats right not just one episode, not back-to-back episodes, not even three in a row episodes, we'll even best a surprising four!!! thats right folks if you count them there will be 5 EPISODES TODAY!!(sry sanichi and yoru as imma have to like quintuple post or something XD). this day will be filled with horror, fighting, action,friendly battles, and even the long sought after rival battle you have been waiting for!!! but you can only see this here so stay tuned and find out what happens next ^^

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes part one of this five part episode of Adventures of Randomness. on the next episode we see some friendly battles. who will come out on top? only itme will tell so plz stay tuned next and find out what happens. farewell for now =]

08-30-2008   #60 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

hello all and welcome to part two of the five part marathon of Adventures of Randomness. today we find our heroes returning to the ever mysterious PvP fighting arena. who will our heroes face in these depths? who will be on top only time will tell so plz stay tuned and find out^^

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes part two of the five part episode of Adventures of Randomness. when we return our next adventure takes us back to shangri-la. what will happen next? only time will tell so plz stay tuned and see what happens farewell for now (\(^^)/)

my photobucke tis acting weird again imma restart my comp ill add more in later lol