ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > FrenchBread Guild

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-25-2008   #21 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by anieve
lol I was only 30 ^^;;;; I'm not sure now Pie lvled so fast... D: Pie is scary good -nodnod-

Oh and maybe it'd be better to stick all the screenies in a spoiler tag? So that we don't have to load all the images :x -lags with Yoru-

I'll have to add my screenies of Icky and I at Zoe afterwards :3
oh ok thats smart.......how do i add a spoiler tag?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-25-2008   #22 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Razelis is on a distinguished road

LOL anyone else find it funny how i either just sit while the others fight, or is dead, on every single screenie im on...? ( > . > ;

08-25-2008   #23 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razelis
LOL anyone else find it funny how i either just sit while the others fight, or is dead, on every single screenie im on...? ( > . > ;
LOL but raz your our ultra super duper mega life saving healing mage =D

08-25-2008   #24 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
LOL but raz your our ultra super duper mega life saving healing mage =D
( - w - ;;;;;;;;;; (you only say that to not make me feel bad...) ( - w - '||||||

Last edited by Razelis; 08-25-2008 at 12:11 PM.

08-25-2008   #25 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
( - w - ;;;;;;;;;; (you only say that to not make me feel bad...) ( - w - '||||||
thats not true!!! just look at wafflez's video and see how many tmes you healed us. so HAH!!! you have been proven wrong =P

08-25-2008   #26 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Quote:
thats not true!!! just look at wafflez's video and see how many tmes you healed us. so HAH!!! you have been proven wrong =P
LOL well... that 1 hit KO still hurts... ( T ^ T ; but i came back and kept healing XO;

and thats what matters! d( > w <

08-25-2008   #27 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
LOL well... that 1 hit KO still hurts... ( T ^ T ; but i came back and kept healing XO;

and thats what matters! d( > w <
HAH!!! told you =P now keep on doing what you do best ^^

08-25-2008   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ickypoke is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eiki
Class: AFK-ER lt_mage
Level: Less than yours.

Yay, wind mage solos Lair.
Now let's all just ignore the fact that the monsters always seemed to attack that random person instead of me for some reason....

08-25-2008   #29 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

*watches invoke video*
o.O
*claps*

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

08-25-2008   #30 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

anieve is on a distinguished road
IGN: anieve
Class: lancer
Guild: FrenchBread?

Quote:
oh ok thats smart.......how do i add a spoiler tag?
mmmmm yay I took a random guess but it works! 8D So you use...

SPOILER]yay piccies!/SPOILER]

except you add the [ to the spoiler tags xD can't get that code tag to do what I want it to do =.=

TO ~ amaerie - 12x depressed fox :: anieve - 9x confused bunny :: aniera - 11x awesomely cute sheepie ~
LT ~ anieve - 4x spinny lancer :: akiol - 1x confused swordsman? :: aniera - 2x throwy dagger girl ~

08-25-2008   #31 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by anieve
mmmmm yay I took a random guess but it works! 8D So you use...

SPOILER]yay piccies!/SPOILER]

except you add the [ to the spoiler tags xD can't get that code tag to do what I want it to do =.=
LOL thats funny :P ok spoilers here i come!!

EDIT: haha spoilers added

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 08-25-2008 at 04:20 PM.

08-26-2008   #32 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

today on Adventures of Randomness i go to Invokes dragon lair!! ib et you didnt see that coming =P this episode is so compelling. theres heartbreaks, new alliances, action, and even GASP betrayal?!?! all this and more and you can only get it by staying tuned in

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes this episode of Adventures of Randomness. stay turned next time for our next adventure =D

08-26-2008   #33 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

on this episode of Adventures of Randomness we explorer the depths of the ancient and long forgotten crystal mine. what will we find? ancient treasures, monsters, jewels only time will tell. stay turned and find out what happens

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes this episode of Adventures of Randomness. i hope to see you soon farewell for now ^^

08-26-2008   #34 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

on this episode of Adventure s of Randomness we take a more leisurely approach. we find our heroes in Aoich the town of never ending sakura blossoms and now we shall begin at......

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes this episode of Adventures of Randomness. hopefully and maybe just maybe the next one shall be Shangri-la but youll have stay tuned to find out. farewell for now ^^

08-26-2008   #35 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105

I just love those screenies they are awesome 8D and your comments are really funny :3

08-26-2008   #36 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

LOL our adventures are truly random!~
those screenies make me laugh so hard your comments make it even better lol

08-27-2008   #37 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

hello and welcome everyone!!! today on Adventures of Randomness i have a very special surprise *in audience your not gonna say anything!! :3*.......... note to self exterminate audience later *cough* ahem anyways aside from the peanut gallery no thats not what it is. today i shall, as promised, finally show you SHANGRI-LA!!!! yes that is right the fabled lands of mountains and green scenery shall be shown here in semi full detail!!! and it goes something like this......

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and with that this concludes this episode of Adventures of Randomness plz stay tuned next time to see what happens next =^.^= now let me just lock those doors so they cant esca..........er *cough* i mean so nobody can sneak in...ya thats it

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 08-27-2008 at 05:49 PM.

08-27-2008   #38 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

hello and welcome all!! today on Adventures of Randomness we find our heroes returning to the land of Shangri-la. Today im sry to say but we are one shy of an audience........i think theyre all sick but thats ok cause im a perfect peanut gallery so now let us continue on with this episode!!....

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

so that concludes this episode of Adventures of Randomness and i hope you have enjoyed yourself thus far =^.^= next more Shangri-la....will we be stronger enough to defeat the dreaded Hyunmu then move onto Shaowee? or will we just fall and crumble to his might? only time will tell so plz stay tuned ^^

EDIT:also thx tene and wafflez for the comments =P im kinda glad to know that others are laughing besides me XDD (im not hardcore laughing just chuckling itd be weird if i laughed at my own jokes ._. pity laugh anyone anyone?)

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 08-27-2008 at 05:52 PM.

08-27-2008   #39 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

OHMIGAWSH GIMME LEVELS YOU YOU YOU THING SO I CAN COME WITH YOU. QQ

-Grinds-

08-27-2008   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ShadowShade is on a distinguished road
Class: Thief or warrior or mage or gunslinger or other
Level: 13 - 26 - 31 - 76 - 150 - 22 and complement 32

HEY IM IN THE RAMDOMS ADVANTURE !! =D YAY !!! IM THE LITTLE BOY IN BLUE !!! YAY ME \!!! but ... what i do here ? 0.o