ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > FrenchBread Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

8.3

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-05-2009   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Rionell's Avatar
Games
AuditionCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle OnlineFirefall
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Unnamed dessert cafe
Posts: 73
iTrader: (0)
Rionell will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rionell Send a message via MSN to Rionell
IGN: Rionell / ReimiTrude
Class: DAMNED GHEI BARD lt_bard
Level: Blah.
Guild: StrawberryPunch / BlueberryPancake / FrenchBread
Default

I love you people, I swear.

Since you're all off-topic anyway, I'll bring the dump in, too. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M RUBBING SALT UNTO YOUR WOUNDED THREAD, MR. SANICHI.

I need more games. I play at least 3 MMOGs and ever since my desktop died a few months ago, I've been stuck with my PSP and ECO because Ken and Twiz crai'd from their loneliness. When I get my laptop back from the repair shop (because the LCD failed me last month), I'll reload more MMOGs unto my laptop. I've been sharing a laptop with my younger brother all this time.

LT is out of my fkin' list, ty.

I'm waiting for the OB for Dance Groove.
I'll patch PangYa, then I'll probably play Phantasy Star Online again... Kind of missing it.
Currently playing ECO and CloudNine (Holic 2).

Because of several people from this cursed forum, I'm considering Valkyrie Sky, too.

As for desktop games, I've been replaying Sims 2 and Xenogears at my laptop. For PSP, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and Final Fantasy Dissidia. I wanted to try out Persona 1 remake as well as ToW: Radiant Mythology 2. I'm waiting for Persona 3 remake.

Need more. I just do.
__________________

It passed as if a whisper.
Raise your blade, sir.
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-05-2009   #42 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
BoredomKillz's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your ceiling~
Posts: 6,819
iTrader: (1)
BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rionell
I love you people, I swear.

Since you're all off-topic anyway, I'll bring the dump in, too. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M RUBBING SALT UNTO YOUR WOUNDED THREAD, MR. SANICHI.

I need more games. I play at least 3 MMOGs and ever since my desktop died a few months ago, I've been stuck with my PSP and ECO because Ken and Twiz crai'd from their loneliness. When I get my laptop back from the repair shop (because the LCD failed me last month), I'll reload more MMOGs unto my laptop. I've been sharing a laptop with my younger brother all this time.

LT is out of my fkin' list, ty.

I'm waiting for the OB for Dance Groove.
I'll patch PangYa, then I'll probably play Phantasy Star Online again... Kind of missing it.
Currently playing ECO and CloudNine (Holic 2).

Because of several people from this cursed forum, I'm considering Valkyrie Sky, too.

As for desktop games, I've been replaying Sims 2 and Xenogears at my laptop. For PSP, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and Final Fantasy Dissidia. I wanted to try out Persona 1 remake as well as ToW: Radiant Mythology 2. I'm waiting for Persona 3 remake.

Need more. I just do.
wait dance groove isnt in OB yet? o.o;;; i played the CB like......like........5 months ago!!! how is it not in OB yet? xD
and weeeeee im one of those people from this accursed forum 8D /feels special
ohohohohohohhohohoho


/contributed absolutely nothing to your problem
hi its 3:30 am and i cant sleep dont shoot me =.=
__________________
 
12-05-2009   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Rionell's Avatar
Games
AuditionCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle OnlineFirefall
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Unnamed dessert cafe
Posts: 73
iTrader: (0)
Rionell will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rionell Send a message via MSN to Rionell
IGN: Rionell / ReimiTrude
Class: DAMNED GHEI BARD lt_bard
Level: Blah.
Guild: StrawberryPunch / BlueberryPancake / FrenchBread
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
wait dance groove isnt in OB yet? o.o;;; i played the CB like......like........5 months ago!!! how is it not in OB yet? xD
and weeeeee im one of those people from this accursed forum 8D /feels special
ohohohohohohhohohoho


/contributed absolutely nothing to your problem
hi its 3:30 am and i cant sleep dont shoot me =.=
Ahahahaha, you never fail to make me smirk, Pie.

Sadly, yeah. But being this long, I'm expecting a lot of new content when OB is out for DGO. I hope I still get a CB shirt. I was in CB1 and 2, but I only reached the required level for the CB shirt at CB2.

It's all right. At least I got amusement from you.
Can't sleep, can you? Who needs sleep, anyway? You just need to loop a musical video of Tog, Briggy, and Lime singing together. 8D YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT YOUR TIREDNESS, THEN.
__________________

It passed as if a whisper.
Raise your blade, sir.
 
12-05-2009   #44 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
BoredomKillz's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your ceiling~
Posts: 6,819
iTrader: (1)
BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rionell
Ahahahaha, you never fail to make me smirk, Pie.

Sadly, yeah. But being this long, I'm expecting a lot of new content when OB is out for DGO. I hope I still get a CB shirt. I was in CB1 and 2, but I only reached the required level for the CB shirt at CB2.

It's all right. At least I got amusement from you.
Can't sleep, can you? Who needs sleep, anyway? You just need to loop a musical video of Tog, Briggy, and Lime singing together. 8D YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT YOUR TIREDNESS, THEN.
ohhhh thats why there was a CB2 xD i think i got like lvl 7 in CB1 =.= i want a shirt what was the level requirement? 8D
id forget about my tiredness cause if i fell asleep id have nightmares for all eternity e.e /flees before seeing the monstrosity musical
__________________
 
12-05-2009   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Rionell's Avatar
Games
AuditionCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle OnlineFirefall
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Unnamed dessert cafe
Posts: 73
iTrader: (0)
Rionell will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rionell Send a message via MSN to Rionell
IGN: Rionell / ReimiTrude
Class: DAMNED GHEI BARD lt_bard
Level: Blah.
Guild: StrawberryPunch / BlueberryPancake / FrenchBread
Default

ROFL.

And I forgot the requirement, I believe it was level 10... You can double-check at the website. They keep the archive of announcements.
__________________

It passed as if a whisper.
Raise your blade, sir.
 
12-05-2009   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lenono's Avatar
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Balamb Garden
Posts: 766
iTrader: (0)
Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti
Default

Hey why dont yu play Latale I heard its a cool game.
 
12-05-2009   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lenono's Avatar
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Balamb Garden
Posts: 766
iTrader: (0)
Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Note
yeah I will throw some mara for you..

prepare for some butt buster.!
My hole dont have the requirements for that
 
12-05-2009   #48 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug
Note's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In a refrigerator
Posts: 633
iTrader: (1)
Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenono
Hey why dont yu play Latale I heard its a cool game.
I heard too.. Luckily I'm not a LaTale fanboy anymore..
__________________
+ Rep If you want to | Currently Playing:Valkyrie Sky
 
12-05-2009   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Rionell's Avatar
Games
AuditionCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle OnlineFirefall
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Unnamed dessert cafe
Posts: 73
iTrader: (0)
Rionell will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rionell Send a message via MSN to Rionell
IGN: Rionell / ReimiTrude
Class: DAMNED GHEI BARD lt_bard
Level: Blah.
Guild: StrawberryPunch / BlueberryPancake / FrenchBread
Default

What the hell is LaTale? Sounds like caffeine.

Oh wait, that was Latte.
__________________

It passed as if a whisper.
Raise your blade, sir.
 
12-05-2009   #50 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug
Note's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In a refrigerator
Posts: 633
iTrader: (1)
Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rionell
What the hell is LaTale? Sounds like caffeine.

Oh wait, that was Latte.
ha ha ha.. /sarcasm
__________________
+ Rep If you want to | Currently Playing:Valkyrie Sky
 
12-05-2009   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Rionell's Avatar
Games
AuditionCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle OnlineFirefall
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Unnamed dessert cafe
Posts: 73
iTrader: (0)
Rionell will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rionell Send a message via MSN to Rionell
IGN: Rionell / ReimiTrude
Class: DAMNED GHEI BARD lt_bard
Level: Blah.
Guild: StrawberryPunch / BlueberryPancake / FrenchBread
Default

srs suggestions plx.
__________________

It passed as if a whisper.
Raise your blade, sir.
 
12-05-2009   #52 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Lilica's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Bath Haus of Gaga
Posts: 2,056
Blog Entries: 10
iTrader: (11)
Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38
Default

There's a Monkey in Pie's Bedroom
__________________
These sigs were made possible thanks to Shnao!
Rest in peace Mara Sig
 
12-05-2009   #53 (permalink)
This is Dumb
WafflyWaffles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 682
iTrader: (0)
WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies
Default

I wonder why the monkeys there o3o
__________________
<=Click my Buddies
 
12-07-2009   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Rionell's Avatar
Games
AuditionCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle OnlineFirefall
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Unnamed dessert cafe
Posts: 73
iTrader: (0)
Rionell will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rionell Send a message via MSN to Rionell
IGN: Rionell / ReimiTrude
Class: DAMNED GHEI BARD lt_bard
Level: Blah.
Guild: StrawberryPunch / BlueberryPancake / FrenchBread
Default

Okay, you know what. I'm going to try Elsword.

I also played Lunia in the open beta but didn't stay long enough, I think I want to give it another shot.
__________________

It passed as if a whisper.
Raise your blade, sir.
 
12-10-2009   #55 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!
KouNeeSama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ~ Little Italy ~
Posts: 1,901
iTrader: (0)
KouNeeSama will become famous soon enough
IGN: "BlancNeige" / "MeowTan"
Class: Sorceress / $$$
Level: 115 / 72
Guild: Cookies
Default

yo dewg, i see you like shin megami tensei, so i put this link on a link to link you my link, so i can link you while i link you

jk

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games
__________________

 
12-10-2009   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lenono's Avatar
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Balamb Garden
Posts: 766
iTrader: (0)
Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti
Default

Cookies invasorrrr!!1123!
 
12-10-2009   #57 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Lilica's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Bath Haus of Gaga
Posts: 2,056
Blog Entries: 10
iTrader: (11)
Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KouNeeSama
yo dewg, i see you like shin megami tensei, so i put this link on a link to link you my link, so i can link you while i link you

jk

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games
Since this game stopped having a forum at ggftw,my mara sig has been killed.

Also,DISSIDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
__________________
These sigs were made possible thanks to Shnao!
Rest in peace Mara Sig
 
12-11-2009   #58 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!
KouNeeSama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ~ Little Italy ~
Posts: 1,901
iTrader: (0)
KouNeeSama will become famous soon enough
IGN: "BlancNeige" / "MeowTan"
Class: Sorceress / $$$
Level: 115 / 72
Guild: Cookies
Default

there still is a forum, it's here lili, just a bit dead
__________________

 
12-11-2009   #59 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Lilica's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Bath Haus of Gaga
Posts: 2,056
Blog Entries: 10
iTrader: (11)
Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38
Default

You know Mara is a part of that game, why I be warned when its part of a game on GGFTW
__________________
These sigs were made possible thanks to Shnao!
Rest in peace Mara Sig
 
12-12-2009   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
xTakayama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 89
iTrader: (0)
xTakayama will become famous soon enoughxTakayama will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to xTakayama
IGN: xTakayama
Class: Buffalo <3 to_warrior
Level: Under 100!
Default

Try Grand Fantasia :>
__________________

Pixel is , Trickster is , FrenchBread is
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Wewaii
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Wewaii

Rating:  

4.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.