ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > FrenchBread Guild

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-10-2009   #41 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
Low post counts like me and Tog FTW. /o/ It just means we're not spammy.

(Lets force Mirae into our cult guild!) <3
he has more than 1400 more posts than you xD how is that even in the same league as you?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-11-2009   #42 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro

Quote:
Low post counts like me and Tog FTW. /o/ It just means we're not spammy.

(Lets force Mirae into our cult guild!) <3
luls. I haven't read this thread in a while and I see this?

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

11-11-2009   #43 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

wow lime you have the power to attract them in /o/ i think its a sign tell you should rethink you "options"

11-11-2009   #44 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Should I be worried? .__.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-11-2009   #45 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

no no lime is a nice guy /o/

11-11-2009   #46 (permalink)
Special
Games

When you say nice, do you mean.../nasty thoughts

11-11-2009   #47 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

only if you like it like that i have trained him in all things perverse /o/ if not then im sure we can shake the perv out of him, might take a while hes sucha x]...........

11-11-2009   #48 (permalink)
Special
Games

I'm fine with whatever.

Okay I need to sleep now. Bye.

11-11-2009   #49 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

good night pleasant dreams =D

/sends lime over

11-11-2009   #50 (permalink)
Special
Games

Cuddle buddy? :3
I seriously need to get my ass in bed now.

11-11-2009   #51 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

cuddle buddy butt buddy w/e you wanna call it

go go to bed more time to do the cuddling <3

/woooshes off to bed

11-11-2009   #52 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

Puzzle:

^

--Frenchbread is

11-11-2009   #53 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Guild: Luminary

Oh my! seems Pie sent me on a bit of a recruiting mission~ a nice one at that <3 x]

Hope you slept well Mirae! Come to this guild! I'll give you cookies, and whatever else you need...~

And pie, Me and Tog are in the *number of tog's posts* and under league! /o/ long as I never pass him i'll still be in the same league!

11-11-2009   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

OtoriRen will become famous soon enough
IGN: OtoriOkami / OtoriKitsune
Class: Wolf Spear Warlord / Smexy Fox to_fox
Level: 99 / 51 | 51Tm
Guild: FrenchBread <3 / --- L> guild
Xfire: otoriren

Quote:
Oh my! seems Pie sent me on a bit of a recruiting mission~ a nice one at that <3 x]

Hope you slept well Mirae! Come to this guild! I'll give you cookies, and whatever else you need...~

And pie, Me and Tog are in the *number of tog's posts* and under league! /o/ long as I never pass him i'll still be in the same league!
fixed..

x3 me wnt too.... *eroecchihentai glomp lum chan*!!!

11-11-2009   #55 (permalink)
Special
Games

But I do not play latale. :[

11-11-2009   #56 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Puzzle:

^
the answer is obviously q

Quote:

no you are way below his league but equally high in lameness and homoness /o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtoriRen
fixed..

i see no hentai here you perv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
But I do not play latale. :[
joooooiiiiiiin uuuuuuuus we have limes /o/
if not invaders are always welcome ;]

11-11-2009   #57 (permalink)
Special
Games

I'd prefer to invade and molest. I'm a pro at that. :3

11-11-2009   #58 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Guild: Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtoriRen
fixed..

LOL, x] Whatever you need Ren-San ~ <3 ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
the answer is obviously q

no you are way below his league but equally high in lameness and homoness /o/
D= But when when it comes to GORGEOUSNESS I am clearly 1st class~ and i think the answer is q too.

Quote:
joooooiiiiiiin uuuuuuuus we have limes /o/
if not invaders are always welcome ;]
Yesssss, invade moar plz~ =D I likes the random peoples who come heres.

11-11-2009   #59 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I'd prefer to invade and molest. I'm a pro at that. :3
Quote:
Yesssss, molest me moar plz~ =D I likes the random peoples who come heres.
fix'd. feel free to use him Mirae /o/

Quote:
D= But when when it comes to GORGEOUSNESS I am clearly 1st class~ and i think the answer is q too.
no your hair is FABULOUS please understand this

11-11-2009   #60 (permalink)
Special
Games

luls. .______.