ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   FrenchBread Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/frenchbread-guild/)
-   -   Money (http://ggftw.com/forum/frenchbread-guild/61439-money.html)

Sanichi 10-22-2009 11:35 PM

Money
 
I has it .

BoredomKillz 10-22-2009 11:50 PM

this isnt random forum go away D:<

Lime 10-23-2009 12:06 AM

I steals it.

TraderJoe 10-23-2009 12:43 AM

What Sani haveth
Raisin taketh away

Sanichi 10-23-2009 06:57 AM

I don't know what to buy D:

Lime 10-23-2009 08:17 AM

Buy a kitty!

Note 10-23-2009 03:19 PM

Buy me.! I'm free.. ohhh ummm.. sorry..

OtoriRen 10-23-2009 03:37 PM

Buy me Astros!!!!! ima marry soon x3!!!!!

BoredomKillz 10-23-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Note (Post 1024874)
Buy me.! I'm free.. ohhh ummm.. sorry..

i buy you :> NOW GO LVL BISH

Cornlito 10-23-2009 04:44 PM

You should buy a bag of limes, take out all the juice from them and take pictures of said dejuiced and dead limes and show them to Lime.

TraderJoe 10-23-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamer (Post 1024940)
You should buy a bag of limes, take out all the juice from them and take pictures of said dejuiced and dead limes and show them to Lime.

draw sad faces and dead faces on the limes

make it more dramatic

or if you want to be medieval, put those toothpick swords through them and make them swim in a pool of their own blood, dur, juice.

Sakura180 10-23-2009 06:23 PM

lololol that would be a funny sight to see

Amanda 10-24-2009 12:46 AM

Give me the money as my birthday present since it was like wut, 2 days ago?

Note 10-24-2009 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda (Post 1025522)
Give me the money as my birthday present since it was like wut, 2 days ago?

Happy birthday.!

LolJaen 10-24-2009 08:20 AM

Mhmm,Save it?
@ Amanda - Happy Belated B-day ~

OtoriRen 10-25-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda (Post 1025522)
Give me the money as my birthday present since it was like wut, 2 days ago?

O shi.... Happybirthday Amanda chan!!!!! :py63::py63::py63::py63:

;w; srry... ima send present asap

Amanda 10-25-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OtoriRen (Post 1026576)
O shi.... Happybirthday Amanda chan!!!!! :py63::py63::py63::py63:

;w; srry... ima send present asap

wat


???????

Lime 10-25-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TraderJoe (Post 1025005)
draw sad faces and dead faces on the limes

make it more dramatic

or if you want to be medieval, put those toothpick swords through them and make them swim in a pool of their own blood, dur, juice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamer (Post 1024940)
You should buy a bag of limes, take out all the juice from them and take pictures of said dejuiced and dead limes and show them to Lime.



Y u guys make me sad face?

=[

Genociding on my food of choice.

OtoriRen 10-25-2009 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lime (Post 1026582)
Y u guys make me sad face?

=[

Genociding on my food of choice.

Wanna me to rollback time ;3 *glomps lum chan*


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.