ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   FrenchBread Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/frenchbread-guild/)
-   -   [FrenchBread] Guild Profiles (http://ggftw.com/forum/frenchbread-guild/5637-frenchbread-guild-profiles.html)

Yoruhime 08-02-2008 07:29 PM

[FrenchBread] Guild Profiles

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ceyourself.png

New to FrenchBread?
Well, start off by introducing yourself here!

This is where members get to post their profiles/introductions to get to know each other a bit more.
Feel free to use any format you like. If you want, you can use the code below to start:

HTML Code:

[B]LaTale IGN(s)[/B]:
[B]Real Name[/B]:
[B]Nicknames[/B]:
[B]Birthday[/b]:
[B]Messenger[/B]: (MSN/AIM/Yahoo..etc.)
[B]Hobbies[/B]:
[B]Timezone/Place[/B]:
[B]Favourites[/B]: (ie. favourite music, food, shows...etc.)
[B]Dreams/ Future Goals[/B]: (what do you want to be in the future?..etc.)
[B]Bio/ Other things about you[/B]: (a couple of phrases describing you)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Banner Shnao

Mei 08-02-2008 10:51 PM

Fantastic idea.

LaTale IGN: Hope (for CBT)
Nicknames: Mei
Hobbies: I truthfully don't have any particular hobbies; I do what I enjoy, whatever it is at the moment, whenever I can.
Favourites: I have a blatant obsession for pandas and, to a lesser degree, bunnies. I often associate my close friends, or they do so themselves, with animals - in turn, this makes me grow very fond of specific animals or creatures. I love sunshine and scenic walks, and I like to give and receive hugs.
Dreams: I wish to I had the ability fly.
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm an American-born Vietnamese and I'll be entering my third year of French this fall. My French is a little worse than my native tongue, which is pretty bad to begin with.

... I obviously suck at introductions, and I decided to share strange things about myself...

Tenelax 08-04-2008 07:21 AM

LaTale IGN: Tenelax
Nicknames:
Birthday: March 20
Hobbies: Anime, MMORPGs, forum and having fun with friends
Favourites: My favorite anime is Death Note (well can I say half of the series :O), I luv watermelon 8D, my favorite MMORPG for the moment is latale cuz it's so awesome and I meet a lot of friends 8D.
Dreams: I always wanted to go to Disney world in Florida ;_;
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm Thierry and I live in Quebec (Canada). My main language is french (obviously >;D) and I'm not that bad in english. I really like to meet friends and have fun is serious business for meh >:O

anieve 08-04-2008 08:19 AM

LaTale IGN: ani (hopefully I can keep this o.o)
Nicknames: ev or ani whichever's easier ^^
Birthday: August 28
Hobbies: ermm.. I like playing cute mmos (yes they have to be cute >:O), watching anime/doramas/some American shows, music, reading manga and fiction novels, messing around with photoshop tho recently I've been getting into pixel art 8D, and SLEEPING! :3
Favorites: There are too many D: What kind?? -flails- Ok well I'm currently obsessed with fruit smoothies. Jamba Juice and Naked Juice totally own all of my money T.T~ I also love tapioca... -wants some now...- Hmm I've recently been watching MacGyver (-is a total dork-) It caught my interest after Mythbusters did this special MacGyver episode ^^ And I found out CBS lets you stream it for free!! uwa ha ha~ As for music my favorite changes a lot so it's hard to say ^^;; It's usually always foreign though I do like some English music.
Dreams: Be happy! Ok seriously? Uhm.. find a job that I can enjoy doing for the rest of my life T.T...
Bio/Other things about you: Let's see... I'm from Texas and I'm currently in college. I'm working on a degree in Computer Science and a minor in Digital Media. I don't really like my CS stuff tho T.T... So I'm hoping when I graduate I'll get a job in something shiny and digital media related. Tho... That's really general @.@;; Er... Right now and until I graduate I'm working in a media lab on campus where we basically get contracted my professors to do projects. Right now I'm working on a game built in flash >< -has no flash experience- Er... other than that I'm a pretty quiet/boring? person. School and work basically rule my life ^^;;

Yay! Profile done :3 Now I should upload all those screenies I took >>... -goes to eat breakfast instead- XD

Sanichi 08-04-2008 10:24 AM

LaTale IGN: Sanichi
Nicknames: Sancho ._.
Birthday: July 14
Hobbies: Readingm Writing, Running, Solving logic puzzles, Procrastinating...
Favourites: My favourite snacks are French Toast Sticks, Pizza, and Egg Rolls. My current favirote manga to pass time is Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, 1 week is just too long to read my faviorte manga! My favorite character in that manga is Yako Katsuragi! Heh. She is learning so fast~ My favirote holidays is Thanksgiving.
Dreams: To make an MMO you people will get addicted to...of course I'm too busy to playing mmos think about that XD.
Bio/ Other things about you: Hi~ Apparently I am guild leader hello! I kind of have a habit of reading scary stuff or action... I'm a bit of slightly above average student but...I don't do half of my work so I make b+ to b- with high test scores and classwork. (DOWN WITH HOMEWORK!). I Wish to find the perfect class field for me~
I have to admit...I do best in school at anywthing with competition with others.

KayIsAZombie 08-06-2008 01:18 AM

LaTale IGN: Pazu
Real Name: Quesiel (KaySeeEl) (yah it is just 3 spanish words strung together lol)
Nicknames: Casey (my main name, I don't like quesiel), Kay, Jimmy, Steve, Delicious!?
(Side note: I'd prefere if you called me casey, I mostly go by that, everything else is optional)
Birthday: Dec. 18 1988 (19 yrs. of age)
Hobbies: Friends, reading, lots of random music listening, manga/anime, mmo hunting (thats how I found latale), Friends, etc.
Favourites: Zombies, I know that's pretty weird but I've been a big fan of zombies since I saw my first zombie movie. Anything cute, though I'm a guy I tend to aww at the adorable things in life, like puppies and kittens, anything that's cute really. Music, I listen to alot of independant music, but I mostly listen to all kinds that I find interesting, though a majority of the music I like is from canada, which I find weird. Actually I don't find it weird because I frickin LOVE Canada, it's just the best. XD
Dreams: To have LaTale be the mmo I've been looking for for a long time, to one day move to canada and to start my own indie band.
Bio/ Other things about you: Yoyo, pretty much I'm a kid at heart that loves cartoons and video games though I'm almost 20, and I'll probably always be like that which isn't really bad, also I'm painfully cheerful, I feel that any problem in life can be beat with a smile somehow, idk it just works out for me most of the time when I do so. Also I'm a pretty laid back guy that doesn't like arguments, so I won't be starting up any trouble. Also I have pretty bad grammer, but I'm slowly working on that. Although I didn't really run into anybody in the cb, I'm looking foward to getting together with some of you the day ob starts, I feel the best way to enjoy a mmo is to make new friends and get together and pwn, it's just the best. Oh yah, being back on track I'm kinda random so don't mind me if I spurt out some non-sense, that and I'm really bad at puns though I use them often, for the sake of teh lulz. Thats pretty much it in a nut shell, I'm sure we will have plently of time to learn alot about eachother when we all hang in game.

BoredomKillz 08-06-2008 06:29 PM

LaTale IGN:For OB it'll prolly be the samse ,RandomPerson, but for official release im not sure :/
Nickname:JJ, Jay, Pie (in TO :P), Random (in LaTale)
Birthday:Spetember 26
Hobbies:Reading, playing video games, hanging out with friends, sleeping, eating, causing mischief, you know the usual stuff :P
Favorites:I love food period. All my friends call me a fatty cause i love food and i love to cook food (although im not that good XD) but im not fat in the slightest bit lol yay fast metabolism ftw!! :D Hmmm what else? im a gamer (obviously) im not all that competitive (unless im with friends and just wanna mess around :P) or hard core gamer but i do/can//will play for hours on end lol. Lets see what else....think think think. Oh my favorite weather is when its kinda cloudy with a slight breeze lol i dont really lyk the sunlight that much :x that kinda weather just makes me want to sit in a tree and read a book XD i like to climb trees too.
Dreams:Ive always wanted to fly lol Thatd be cool buuuuut realistically i think id want to be a video game designer :P
Bio/other things about you:ummmmm im 16 in high school about to be a senior. im a laid back kinda guy and i try and stay away from all that high school drama >< but if one of my friends needs help ill gladly be there for them ^^ uhhh ppl tell me that im blunt? i guess thats just cause i dont like to sugar coat words that much. hmmm well i guess thats it so if you see me in LaTale talk to me!! but beware im weird and random so i might spew out some kinda nonsense :D

Razelis 08-16-2008 05:12 PM

Well, I'll try this \( - w - ;

LaTale IGN: "Raz!". If I can't put a "!"- "Raz". If 3 letters is too short- "Razzle". XD;
Real Name: Raz, (yeah it really is!) which lets you know how creative I am with names...
Nickname: Well... It looks like each friend calls me something different... I mostly hear: Raz, Razzeh, Razzy, Razzle Dazzle, and even Muffin (?);
Birthday: 22th July... (cancer XD)
Hobbies: Uhhh... Pets, Anime, Drawing/Coloring... Online games... DJ Max d( > w <
Favourites: Uhhhhhhhhh... Anything sweet! I really really like sweets... There is no "too-sweet" for me, the more sweet- The more I like!
Dreams: I don't think I have any... Maybe to have a life...? Nah! XD;
Bio/Other things about you: I'm 21 years old... Playing online games to relax and have fun, as well as to meet some nice people... I draw and have a Deviant Art which I rarely update XD; Uhhh that's about it I guess... /( - w - ;

So yeah, hope we meet in game... Oh, and tank pl0x!!11one \( ' w '-

xTakayama 10-26-2008 05:19 AM

LaTale IGN(s): Rreiss
Nicknames: Rei, Ron
Birthday: May 2, 1988
Messenger: tomodachiaaron@yahoo.com
Hobbies: I heart cute stuff, Anime, Games, Table tennis, Drawing, Random stuff, Plushies
Timezone/Place: GMT +8 (Philippines)
Favourites: I listen to a variety of music ranging from anime - metal, It all depends on my mood. I love not-to-sweet chocolates, Pizza, Siomai, basically anything ~_~
Dreams/ Future Goals: I wanna be an Architect XD
Bio/ Other things about you: Yo!~ I'm Aaron Ferraris a 20 year-old, 4th year college student taking up BS Architecture. Some people think I'm somewhat eccentric cause I tend to act like a child, but I guess that's what I am. I can't express myself correctly so I end up losing. I'm REALLY afraid of ghost stories, horror movies and dark & spooky places. I love to do many things, it's just that I don't have the initiative to do so.

Lilica 10-26-2008 08:40 AM

Latale IGN:Lilica
Nicknames:Lily
Birthday:March 23
Hobbies:Games,Anime,DDR,and Yugioh(My friend got me hooked after I realized that you need some strategy to this game)
Favorites:La Tale,Japanese Songs :3
Dreams:I aspire to be a lawyer or own a company someday.
Bio/Other things about you:I'm Lilica and I am 15 years old.I'm laid back and am content with simply getting abv.average in school.

Also for Kay,since your a guidie these will be my new signature Yu-gi-oh Cards

Yoruhime 12-13-2008 08:07 AM

Changed the front page a bit. Some of you need to update your profiles. I think putting your messenger will be helpful as well.

Well here's mine since I deleted it on the front page:

LaTale IGN(s): Yoruhime, Hinoiri, Kurome
Nicknames: Yoru, Hime-sama, Kitty (I tend to be very random in real life; saying meow in the middle of someone's sentence to piss them off :'D)
Birthday: October 29
Messenger: MSN: PurifyLight@hotmail.com
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Collecting anime-related accessories, Chatting & chilling with friends, Lurking in the forums, Torturing FrenchBread members...
Timezone/Place: EST (Canada, Ontario)
Favourites: I listen to all type of music except songs that sound really boring or horrible. I dislike songs with a lot of screamings as well. Songs with a good beat/rhythm and meaningful lyrics are the songs for me. I love to snack on Pocky and eat Instant Noodle (aka. ramen). I love making sushi and likes to drink tea (green tea, lemon tea, bubble tea...etc.) I love anime and is currently obsessed with an anime called Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
Dreams/ Future Goals: I just want to get a good job (earn enough money to support myself and family) and retire early. I want to write many novels/mangas in my life as well and hopefully have them published. My small goals right now is to practice on my drawing skills. I want to learn to make cute anime dolls and learn how to make tea, the old japanese-fashioned way. I did it once before on a school field trip but I forgot how to now...
Bio/ Other things about you: Hello! My name is Kara Lau! Yoroshiku~ I'm born in Hong Kong but was moved to Canada when I was 2 yrs old. (That makes me an almost-full Canadian? xD). I'm currently a high school student with average marks. I hope to get into a good school and work in the medical fields (e.g. pharmacist). However, I'm actually interest in game design and such but I don't think my parents like that idea. My friends at school describe me as an energizer because I tend to be very energetic. I try my best to be friendly to everyone and I'm very easy-going to everyone. However, some of my close friends know that they shouldn't mess with me. Only a few of my friends witness my angry side and because I'm usually not angry, they get a new sense of fear from me. Don't worry, it's a rare sight to see me 100% pissed. :py35:

Ickypoke 12-13-2008 11:29 AM

LaTale IGN(s): Eiki, Riyuei
Nicknames: Eiki. And Icky I suppose, but that was due to people not pronouncing Eiki correctly. :py62:
Birthday: October 14 (Libra)
Messenger: MSN: tcep737@hotmail.com
Weird screename I know, but I made it a long time ago. I never check that email anymore though, so don't send me anything there cause I'll never find it.
Hobbies: Appreciating good art and literature, and wishing I had the time (and skill I suppose) to create my own. I'd like to pick up drawing/writing/poetry again, but I'm always so busy. Also lurking forums of course, since half the time I can't be bothered to post.
Timezone/Place: PST, California
Favourites: I've listened to a wide variety of music before, though currently I'm spamming Rie Fu all day long. Before then I think it was Radiohead. It really depends on my mood, but generally songs where you can lay back on a couch, close your eyes, and be swept away. Also inspiring or catchy songs that make me wanna dance. ;D
I don't really have any favourite foods, since I'll pretty much eat anything. Food's not a big deal to me. ;x
I also like rainy days and strolling through the streets surrounded by the pitter-patter of raindrops against my umbrella. It's a very serene moment for me.
Dreams/ Future Goals: Being happy. What else is there to wish for?
Bio/ Other things about you: HAI GUISES. Prolly a bit late for me to introduce myself now, but just so you can get to know your resident ickypoke better. I'm a lazy bum going into a field dominated by hardcore GPA grinders. Aka, I'm a pre-med student. One day I'll be performing brain surgery on you! Or maybe not, I have shaky hands... :py35:
Anyhow, I'm a 2nd year college student likely specializing in Neurology or Psychology. I'm interested in why people do the strange things that they do, why we're here, why we dream, and other grand things like that. And here I am, in a forum dedicated to cutesy Korean MMOs. :jj:

Genchou 12-14-2008 06:38 PM

LaTale IGN(s): Genchou
Nicknames: None really, except some of my friends call me by a chinese name they made up. @____@;;
Birthday: June 12
Messenger: MSN--giruguru at gmail dot com
Hobbies: reading, collecting stickers, collecting quarters, talking
Timezone/Place: GMT -5 I believe
Favourites: (ie. favourite music, food, shows...etc.) I love chewing gum but I'm trying to quit and it's working so far. ;[ I listen to almost anything except gospel and country music.. I like rock, pop, metal, r&b and occasionally, hip hop and soooomtimes classical music. :x I am currently listening to D'espairsRay, Dir en grey, DBSK (<3333) and F.T.Island the most.
I enjoy watching dramas/shows. I'm not a (big) fan of bloody/disgustingly romantic stuff.
Dreams/ Future Goals: (what do you want to be in the future?..etc.) I need to work harder in school and do better--a lot better. And a future goal I have is to be more polite and try to not be brutually honest to some people.
Bio/ Other things about you: (a couple of phrases describing you)
I hardly get angry in front of people and try to be tolerant. However, if I feel really pissed, people can tell just from seeing the look on my face. ;x Aaaand then people either ask me what's wrong over and over again, or they avoid me and act unusually kind towards me. I'm If I'm angry/irritated at a friend, I'll at most tell them 'It gets really irritating sometimes...' and if I remember, I'll explain why I said what I said to them. However, they usually understand what made me irritated/angry so... yeah.

I'm horribly at explaining things in a chronological (did I spell it correctly?) order.
I eat slow. It drives some of my friends nuts watching me eat my food and taking ages. If I try eating fast, I end up choking and/or not chewing my food properly. I lead a pretty insipid life so there's not much to say. ;[
Does it count if I say that my internet explorer is being uncooperative and not loading pages properly? Oh, and I have a horrible time showing my feelings/emotions properly. For example, if I am really happy to see someone, I want to hug them so badly but I sometimes just say 'oh hey' and leave it at that. Some people think I'm a cold person who hardly smiles. ;-;
[I spent like twenty minutes thinking of what to write. Eww]

SilverCosmos 12-16-2008 04:39 PM

LaTale IGN(s): Topaz
Nicknames: Jen, Miyabi, Snoopy, Baby J
Birthday: 2/19/1982
Messenger: (MSN: popoddessy2001@hotmail.com), (Yahoo: Sailor_Water00), (AIM: SummonerYuna82)

Hobbies: Watching TV/movies, watching J-horror/K-horror movies, anime/manga, writing, photoshop, video games, hanging out with my friends, playing LaTale, listening to music

Timezone/Place: Central/Minnesota
Favourites: For music it would have to be anime music or just background music, stuff without vocals. It helps me to think when I'm writing or playing a game or something. Food...I like pizza. :D Can't go wrong with a good slice. Favorite TV show would have to be CSI: Las Vegas, right now at least. I do watch Criminal Minds, Sanctuary, Fringe (when I remember it's on), Courage the Cowardly Dog, Life, etc. I love to watch foreign horror movies. I think right now, my favorite would have to be Reincarnation. Favorite thing to do in photoshop/ms paint: edit video game sprites/coloring book blanks/make userbars.

Dreams/ Future Goals: Hmm, a daycare teacher.
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm pretty nice once you get to know me. If you need to confide in someone or someone to keep a secret, that would be me.

Marigold 01-01-2009 03:06 AM

LaTale IGN(s): Mariettia, Marigold
Nicknames: Mari, since it's short for both my sn's.
Birthday: February 10th
Messenger: Ew, no.
Hobbies: Reading, playing video games, website design
Timezone/Place: Central, Alabama
Favourites: Anything sweet, shiny, or furry.
Dreams/ Future Goals: I want a job that involves the most money for the least amount of work. I'm still trying to figure that one out. lol
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm super-shy in real life, but my husband is brave and makes sure I don't have to do any weird things that might embarrass me. xD I'm actually pretty shy online, too. I hang out on alot of social sites/games yet I'm very rarely social with anyone. I've been making an effort to change that in the past few weeks but it's not always easy to change habits that have been with you for a long time.

Cornlito 03-25-2009 11:17 PM

Toke me a while to think of which topic to necro and i chose this one :D
LaTale IGNs: Creed (main er well using him less now... a lot less) Trulyworth

Real Name:Eh? Cornelius Vital. Make fun of my name i dare ya to. (no really, i want to see if someone will come up with anything original for my name.)

Nicknames:Ehehehehe, i'll just use my main nicknames.... Creedo, Tane, Corn, Croixbaby, lyncro (Damn love of Ar Tone getting me odd names) Redei, forgetful pudding, and lastly for the main used ones. Creden

Birthday:March, 9

Messenger:...... dont have one, still considering getting one....maybe wont....

Hobbies:Haiku's, reading manga and fantasy books, poems, writing stories,ANIME!

Timezone/Place:OGP time, that should be enough. (Portland, Oregon)

Favourites:Currently im in love with the song Brave New World.

Dreams/ Future Goals:...........I got none, i dont know..... I guess try and become a writer.

Bio/Other things about you: Like Marigold I am deathly shy in life (fellow class mates think im mute, it's awesome i tell ya) and will be shy online if there are a lot of people. I have the oddest ideas when i let my mind wonder and I am an RPG fanatic... as in i would kill for a good one. A phrase that would represent me.... well its not a phrase but more my saying in life. "A single instance and i could lose life, so until then i will enjy it to the fullest."

ZeR 03-26-2009 01:08 AM

I didn't even realised i haven't done this yet.

LaTale IGN(s): Screw you latale
Nicknames: Jason? Jas
Birthday: 15/11/1990
Messenger: msn
Hobbies: beg,whine, whinge
Timezone/Place: sydney, australia
Favourites: scrubs.
Dreams/ Future Goals: psychology
Bio/ Other things about you: No.

BoredomKillz 03-26-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed (Post 768985)
Toke me a while to think of which topic to necro and i chose this one :D
LaTale IGNs: Creed (main er well using him less now... a lot less) Trulyworth

Real Name:Eh? Cornelius Vital. Make fun of my name i dare ya to. (no really, i want to see if someone will come up with anything original for my name.)

Nicknames:Ehehehehe, i'll just use my main nicknames.... Creedo, Tane, Corn, Croixbaby, lyncro (Damn love of Ar Tone getting me odd names) Redei, forgetful pudding, and lastly for the main used ones. Creden

Birthday:March, 9

Messenger:...... dont have one, still considering getting one....maybe wont....

Hobbies:Haiku's, reading manga and fantasy books, poems, writing stories,ANIME!

Timezone/Place:OGP time, that should be enough. (Portland, Oregon)

Favourites:Currently im in love with the song Brave New World.

Dreams/ Future Goals:...........I got none, i dont know..... I guess try and become a writer.

Bio/Other things about you: Like Marigold I am deathly shy in life (fellow class mates think im mute, it's awesome i tell ya) and will be shy online if there are a lot of people. I have the oddest ideas when i let my mind wonder and I am an RPG fanatic... as in i would kill for a good one. A phrase that would represent me.... well its not a phrase but more my saying in life. "A single instance and i could lose life, so until then i will enjy it to the fullest."

ahahaha im totally calling you corn now 8D!!

Kukiko 03-26-2009 11:52 AM

I'm bored and since I'm an unofficial, unofficial member (Wait, what?) I'm gonna do this anyways 8D

LaTale IGN(s): KagamiHime
Nicknames: Umm...there's a lot ">.> So a few of the main ones....
Cookie, Kookie, Kuki, Kaga, Hime, Vivi
Birthday:May 29th
Messenger: I don't use it that often .__."
Err, you can ask me in-game for it if you really want it XD
Hobbies: Reading manga and books, writing, drawing, watching anime, playing video games, singing.
Timezone/Place: -8 (British Columbia, Canada)
Favourites: I like sweet foods, shiny objects and most things from the Japanese culture ( I blame my aunt and uncle for the last one. They live in Japan and whenever they visited they brought stuff back from there, which started my interest )
Dreams/ Future Goals: I honestly don't know. Maybe something art/graphic related but it will take me a couple years of more practice and maybe classes till I can get good enough I think....
Bio/ Other things about you: In real life I'm rather shy or quiet if I'm not bothered by anyone. Somehow a doctor thought that I was depressed and emotionless just because I didn't know how to answer her questions ">.>
If I'm with my friends I talk more and become more sarcastic too.
And if you give me too much sugar, I get hyper. Really, really hyper (I freaked out my older cousins once cause I had too much sugar, hahaha)
My personality is really weird, and it is majorly effected by the people around me. So, don't get on my bad side. People who get on my bad side have a tendency of running away in the other direction as soon as I look at them. (Cause I glare at them as soon as I see them)

I can talk a lot on the internet, to the point of driving my friends insane sometimes. But it's probably because I can never find the right words when I'm talking to people in real life.

And one last thing, I don't have social problems despite my strange personality ^^

BoredomKillz 03-26-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kukiko (Post 769574)
I'm bored and since I'm an unofficial, unofficial member (Wait, what?) I'm gonna do this anyways 8D

LaTale IGN(s): KagamiHime
Nicknames: Umm...there's a lot ">.> So a few of the main ones....
Cookie, Kookie, Kuki, Kaga, Hime, Vivi
Birthday:May 29th
Messenger: I don't use it that often .__."
Err, you can ask me in-game for it if you really want it XD
Hobbies: Reading manga and books, writing, drawing, watching anime, playing video games, singing.
Timezone/Place: -8 (British Columbia, Canada)
Favourites: I like sweet foods, shiny objects and most things from the Japanese culture ( I blame my aunt and uncle for the last one. They live in Japan and whenever they visited they brought stuff back from there, which started my interest )
Dreams/ Future Goals: I honestly don't know. Maybe something art/graphic related but it will take me a couple years of more practice and maybe classes till I can get good enough I think....
Bio/ Other things about you: In real life I'm rather shy or quiet if I'm not bothered by anyone. Somehow a doctor thought that I was depressed and emotionless just because I didn't know how to answer her questions ">.>
If I'm with my friends I talk more and become more sarcastic too.
And if you give me too much sugar, I get hyper. Really, really hyper (I freaked out my older cousins once cause I had too much sugar, hahaha)
My personality is really weird, and it is majorly effected by the people around me. So, don't get on my bad side. People who get on my bad side have a tendency of running away in the other direction as soon as I look at them. (Cause I glare at them as soon as I see them)

I can talk a lot on the internet, to the point of driving my friends insane sometimes. But it's probably because I can never find the right words when I'm talking to people in real life.

And one last thing, I don't have social problems despite my strange personality ^^

oh snap i love vivi from FF9 xD imma call you vivi now!! WEEEEEEEEEEE :py04: