ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > FrenchBread Guild

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-31-2009   #81 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
LaTale IGN(s): BrokenHalo
Nicknames: Seph. Sephi. Shermanator (I really hate this one =[)
Birthday: June 6th
Messenger: MSN: savior_sephiroth94@yahoo.com
Hobbies: Music, Artwork, LaTale =3
Timezone/Place: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Favourites:
[RIGHT]Bands: AFI, Nine Inch Nails, Orgy, BlaqkAudio.
Food: Shells and Cheese =D!
Color(s): Blue and Orange
Song: Eyes-Radio-Lies by Orgy
Quote: "With all thats fake, theres sense to make, from Toys that break."
Dreams/ Future Goals: Either a Musician of sorts, or Marine Biology, or some career like that. Maybe even run my own aquarium =]
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm the kind of person who tries to be friends with everybody, I like to think I'm a good person; although sometimes I can be a bit obnoxious, hyper, and ignorant. I try to do my best to help everyone somehow. I'm a bit slow, so I do stupid stuff sometimes, but I normally catch myself before I do, or correct myself If I do. I'm a a Literature and Grammar *****.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-02-2009   #82 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

LaTale IGN(s): KoohChan,PrinceLaharl,xCissnei

Nicknames: Koohleh,Koohii,Jun,Mariya,Ken,Tarp,Lym (and a bunch of random naems people give me)

Birthday: August 2

Messenger: MSN: arin_s2_kooh@hotmail.com

Hobbies: Slacking, Playing LT duh, Hi i liek Food ,More Slacking, Watching Animu, Blaming Twiz, Being Nocturnal, Slacking ( did i mention that already?), Tarping peoplee <3

Timezone: GMT + 8

Favourites: The only favorite thing i have is my Psp . O_O;

Dreams/ Future Goals: (Become an even more pro tarp) No. Hm.. Probably Improve my fail Drawings, Finally stop Slacking so i can finish college and Achieve my dream of making my own Animated game someday ._.;

Bio/ Other things about you: Hmm.. Well you could say. Im an exact Opposite of what i am irl in the Internetz. Well irl im probably the most shy and quiet person your gonna meet. I dont talk to anyone unless they talk to me first. IRL i dont like Tarps ( Who does? ) Only animated ones are <3 k? , Not everything is the exact opposite but, Yeah im currently just on my house cause for some reason i cant make myself go to school >_>; I hope i can change that soon o.o; Im a Nocturnal Person I sleep at daytime and im alive at night time , So pretty much i dont follow my own timezone. Im also just an average person who Likes Video games and Watching Anime~ Also friends question me alot on why i Like to play and act as a Girl Online alot is well Uh Thats me ;_; i cant change myself XD; So most probably people who isnt close to me or isnt on my buddylist WOULD think im a girl. 8D; and if your wondering. NO I AM NOT GHEY. Im probably more straight than you IRL ;p. So yeah Im weird aren't i D:?

Last edited by Rie; 05-12-2010 at 07:40 AM.

09-03-2009   #83 (permalink)

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoohChan
LaTale IGN(s): KoohChan,PrinceLaharl,xCissnei

Nicknames: Koohleh,Koohii,Jun,Mariya,Ken,Tarp,Lym (and a bunch of random naems people give me)CHIXILOG

Birthday: August 2

Messenger: MSN: arin_s2_kooh@hotmail.com

Hobbies: Slacking, Playing LT duh, Hi i liek Food ,More Slacking, Watching Animu, Blaming Twiz, Being Nocturnal, Slacking ( did i mention that already?), Tarping peoplee <3

Timezone: GMT + 8 ( Failipphines )

Favourites: The only favorite thing i have is my Psp . O_O;

Dreams/ Future Goals: (Become an even more pro tarp) No. Hm.. Probably Improve my fail Drawings, Finally stop Slacking so i can finish college and Achieve my dream of making my own Animated game someday ._.;

Bio/ Other things about you: Hmm.. Well you could say. Im an exact Opposite of what i am irl in the Internetz. Well irl im probably the most shy and quiet person your gonna meet. I dont talk to anyone unless they talk to me first. IRL i dont like Tarps ( Who does? ) Only animated ones are <3 k? , Not everything is the exact opposite but, Yeah im currently just on my house cause for some reason i cant make myself go to school >_>; I hope i can change that soon o.o; Im a Nocturnal Person I sleep at daytime and im alive at night time , So pretty much i dont follow my own timezone. Im also just an average person who Likes Video games and Watching Anime~ Also friends question me alot on why i Like to play and act as a Girl Online alot is well Uh Thats me ;_; i cant change myself XD; So most probably people who isnt close to me or isnt on my buddylist WOULD think im a girl. 8D; and if your wondering. NO I AM NOT GHEY. Im probably more straight than you IRL ;p. So yeah Im weird aren't i D:?
*fixed

lool OMG.! didn't know there is another filipino in this guild.. :P

09-03-2009   #84 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Nowai. :P i hate that Damn Filipino word `-` and yeah pretty much . o.o

09-03-2009   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Nowai. :P i hate that Damn Filipino word `-` and yeah pretty much . o.o
lool such a tarp </3 Soo much prejudice-ism in Failipphines.. lol

09-03-2009   #86 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
Awards Event Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Note
lool such a tarp </3 Soo much prejudice-ism in Failipphines.. lol
iknorite

09-03-2009   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
iknorite
lol so you speak tagalog fluently.?

09-03-2009   #88 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
Awards Event Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Note
lol so you speak tagalog fluently.?
Of course XD

09-08-2009   #89 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La Tale

Sakura180 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sakura180/Shadowx33
Class: Warlord/Knight lt_warlord
Level: 8x/3x
Guild: FrenchBread/Seraph

O wow, i just noticed Koohchan has the same bday as serec

LaTale IGN: Sakura180

09-08-2009   #90 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
Awards Event Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura180
O wow, i just noticed Koohchan has the same bday as serec
awesome

09-13-2009   #91 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti

LaTale IGN(s): Bagina
Nicknames: Jon, Johnson&Johnson, Lenono
Birthday: June 22
Messenger: MSN: jhon516@hotmail.com
Hobbies: Play the piano and guitar, Collect japanese and Beatles things and build computers
Timezone/Place: (GMT-03:30)
Favourites: Spend time with my wife playing the guitar also i like my profesion(pharmacist) so i enjoy all related to chemestry

Dreams/ Future Goals: Travel around the world.
Bio/ Other things about you: well the only thing to say is my main language is not english so sometimes i make mistakes, but you can tell me when you dont understand what i am saying.

Last edited by Lenono; 09-22-2009 at 11:35 AM.

09-13-2009   #92 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Level: 195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenono
LaTale IGN(s): Bagina
Nicknames: Jon, Johnson&Johnson, Lenono
Birthday: June 6th
Messenger: MSN: jhon516@hotmail.com
Hobbies: Play the piano and guitar, Collect japanese and Beatles things and build computers
Timezone/Place: (GMT-03:30)
Favourites: Spend time with my wife playing the guitar also i like my profesion(pharmacist) so i enjoy all related to chemestry

Dreams/ Future Goals: Travel around the world.
Bio/ Other things about you: well the only thing to say is my main language is not english so sometimes i make mistakes, but you can tell me when you dont understand what i am saying.
is your name pronounced like jonathan? wife? how old are you? o:

09-13-2009   #93 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti

yes like that Pie =P. hehehe well im 22 my wife is 23, she used to play Latale too her ign is Chocokeiko but she got mad at OGP and stoped playing she comes on when i ask *cough*beg*cough* to do it.

09-13-2009   #94 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

Why did i never do this o3o

LaTale IGN(s): Wafflez,Pancakez,Frenchtoastz,Niwatori
Nicknames:Wafflez, Wafuru, Frenchie, Toastz, Niwa, Waffly, Breakfast(lol). And tons more I forget teehee
Birthday:October 14,1993
Messenger: Chaobreeder2006@aol.com or Lunar-rain@hotmail.com OR Soapwaffles@Gmail.com
Hobbies: Drawing,Procrastinating(totally a hobbie...=D),
Timezone/Place: errr Gmt -8:00 Pacific Time, As in California >3>
Favorites: Chickens, shiny stuff, One Piece, Pokemans, More stuff im too lazy too list shut up D:<
Dreams/ Future Goals: Durrr im thinking about it still dont rush meh
Bio/ Other things about you: Hai Im your Daily Breakfast food I swear I dont gib Diarrhea

Last edited by WafflyWaffles; 09-13-2009 at 10:22 PM.

09-13-2009   #95 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WafflyWaffles
Why did i never do this o3o

LaTale IGN(s): Wafflez,Pancakez,Frenchtoastz,Niwatori
Nicknames:Wafflez, Wafuru, Frenchie, Toastz, Niwa, Waffly, Breakfast(lol). And tons more I forget teehee
Birthday:October 14,1993
Messenger: Chaobreeder2006@aol.com or Lunar-rain@hotmail.com OR Soapwaffles@Gmail.com
Hobbies: Drawing,Procrastinating(totally a hobbie...=D),
Timezone/Place: errr Gmt -8:00 Pacific Time, As in California >3>
Favorites: Chickens, shiny stuff, One Piece, Pokemans, More stuff im too lazy too list shut up D:<
Dreams/ Future Goals: Durrr im thinking about it still dont rush meh
Bio/ Other things about you: Hai Im your Daily Breakfast food I swear I dont gib Diarrhea
lol funny how before we had to pry your name from you and now you say it so willingly lol

09-20-2009   #96 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Well, since I just joined .-.

LaTale IGN(s): Kazushi (Not in guild: Shigure, Azaleah)
Nicknames: Ameh? e_e; Dont really have any besides.
Birthday: January 30
Messenger: crymson dot tears at live dot com (eff you too, spam bots)
Hobbies: Photography, wasting time on MMORPGS, watching anime, music, shopping, going out, cleaning the house (dont ask), web design.
Timezone/Place: London UK, GMT+0
Favourites: Rock/metal/anime OSTs/J-Pop music, Chinese and Japanese food, err.. I dont really watch TV @_@ Im a movie freak. I like watching movies ._.
Favourite Movies: Underworld Evolution, Ice Age, Lost in Translation, The Shawshank Redemption, Gran Torino, Slumdog Millionaire, The Holiday, Made in Honor, Rush Hour 2, The Notebook, Meet the Parents/Fockers, Brokeback Mountain, Battle Royale, Mean Girls
Dreams/ Future Goals: Photographer/Artist
Bio/ Other things about you: Nothing interesting about me really .-. I see a few familiar faces (well, names >_>) in this guild though. Thats why Im here :3

@AzuNyan: Hello Lacey~ Its Ameh x]

09-20-2009   #97 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games
AuditionCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle OnlineFirefall

Rionell will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rionell Send a message via MSN to Rionell
IGN: Rionell / ReimiTrude
Class: DAMNED GHEI BARD lt_bard
Level: Blah.
Guild: StrawberryPunch / BlueberryPancake / FrenchBread

LaTale IGN(s): Rionell, ReimiTrude

Nicknames: Rion/Rio, Deline/Del, Reimi, Flan, Master Rio, Strawberry Prince, Ghei bard, Cannon dude

Birthday: July 23, 1988

Messenger: AIM: Nakoruru Zero / MSN: PM me for it.

Hobbies: Creative writing, graphic designing, illustration arts, role-playing

Timezone/Place: GMT+8, SEA, Philippines

Favourites: Like most people, I love food. My most favorite dish has to be the Jampong (A Korean, spicy seafood noodle soup), I enjoy a lot of soup dishes in general.
I love too many games, so I'll skip mentioning about them. I'm a full-on gamer though-- I can tell you that my game fandom is higher than my anime/manga love. My favorite console is, and will always be, the PlayStation. The second would be the PlayStation Portable. A few of my most beloved classical titles are: Xenogears, Suikoden 1 and 2, Breath of Fire 3, "Tales of" games, and Final Fantasy Tactics.

Dreams/ Future Goals: Programmer, System Analyst, or Graphic novelist

Bio/ Other things about you: My degree in college is Bachelor of Science and Business Administration: Computer Application. I recently graduated. Right now, I'm a full-time hikikomori* at home. I have plans to be a freelancer so I'm trying to create a graphic novel at home to use as a portfolio sometime. Further in the future, I want to apply for a masteral degree that has a relation to my college degree.
In my online life, I'm basically a leader figure to many of my friends. I like taking care of people and I'm very mannered-- which actually reflects to the real me as well. I've been nicknamed "prince," by my close friends, because of that.
In LaTale, my main character would be Rionell, who is the leader of StrawberryPunch (a friends-only guild) which is in the top 50's in guild ranking at the moment. My FrenchBread character is ReimiTrude. And the MOST notable thing about me is my Spriggan/Mining 2 hunt addition. Please don't get me started on that topic.

* hikikomori - click here for wiki description

It passed as if a whisper.
Raise your blade, sir.

Last edited by Rionell; 09-20-2009 at 09:24 PM.

09-20-2009   #98 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rionell
LaTale IGN(s): Rionell, ReimiTrude

Nicknames: Rion/Rio, Deline/Del, Reimi, Flan, Master Rio, Strawberry Prince, Ghei bard, Cannon dude

Birthday: July 23, 1988

Messenger: AIM: Nakoruru Zero / MSN: PM me for it.

Hobbies: Creative writing, graphic designing, illustration arts, role-playing

Timezone/Place: GMT+8, SEA, Philippines

Favourites: Like most people, I love food. My most favorite dish has to be the Jampong (A Korean, spicy seafood noodle soup), I enjoy a lot of soup dishes in general.
I love too many games, so I'll skip mentioning about them. I'm a full-on gamer though-- I can tell you that my game fandom is higher than my anime/manga love. My favorite console is, and will always be, the PlayStation. The second would be the PlayStation Portable. A few of my most beloved classical titles are: Xenogears, Suikoden 1 and 2, Breath of Fire 3, "Tales of" games, and Final Fantasy Tactics.

Dreams/ Future Goals: Programmer, System Analyst, or Graphic novelist

Bio/ Other things about you: My degree in college is Bachelor of Science and Business Administration: Computer Application. I recently graduated. Right now, I'm a full-time hikikomori* at home. I have plans to be a freelancer so I'm trying to create a graphic novel at home to use as a portfolio sometime. Further in the future, I want to apply for a masteral degree that has a relation to my college degree.
In my online life, I'm basically a leader figure to many of my friends. I like taking care of people and I'm very mannered-- which actually reflects to the real me as well. I've been nicknamed "prince," by my close friends, because of that.
In LaTale, my main character would be Rionell, who is the leader of StrawberryPunch (a friends-only guild) which is in the top 50's in guild ranking at the moment. My FrenchBread character is ReimiTrude. And the MOST notable thing about me is my Spriggan/Mining 2 hunt addition. Please don't get me started on that topic.

* hikikomori - click here for wiki description
few things:
1. DS. OMG YOURE DIANE SIMMONS!!
2. if you like soups we are indeed the perfect guild for you
3. OMG YOURE OLD!!! xD
4. youre a pervy prince

09-20-2009   #99 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games
AuditionCosmic BreakEmil Chronicle OnlineFirefall

Rionell will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rionell Send a message via MSN to Rionell
IGN: Rionell / ReimiTrude
Class: DAMNED GHEI BARD lt_bard
Level: Blah.
Guild: StrawberryPunch / BlueberryPancake / FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
few things:
1. DS. OMG YOURE DIANE SIMMONS!!
2. if you like soups we are indeed the perfect guild for you
3. OMG YOURE OLD!!! xD
4. youre a pervy prince
1. WHO THE HECK IS THAT?
2. <33333333333
3. SHUT UP, PIE, THERE'S OLDER PEOPLE IN MY GUILD FOR ONE, LOL
4. ooh babeh-- No, wait. NO.

It passed as if a whisper.
Raise your blade, sir.

09-20-2009   #100 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

/Cough

Updating some stuff on the profile I did a while back so

LaTale IGN: Creed (Dead) Trulyworth
Nicknames:Corn, creeper, lord sin, writer dude, that one ass, Creed, Shnider, Fin, timewarp, Dusk
Birthday:March, 9
Messanger:forgottenlight@hotmail.com
Hobbies:Reading, playing games, being OCD at times, rocking, i'm somewhat back into writing stories.
Timezone/place:OGP time, that should be enough. (Portland, Oregon)
Favorites:Currently in love with the Piano version of Brave ner world and [Test] Of the SPice and Wolf opening, also like many touhou themes/remixes
Dreams/future goals:This is a bit silly but I want to someday publish a book. Learn how to play piano and learn Kendo, become someone I can be proud of.
Bio/Other things about you: I'm still in school and this year I plan to rock everyone by leaving a great memory, someway, somehow, I will do it. I'm currently working on my drawings and writing since I don't use the computer on the weekends and I still suck to high heavens with both. (traces drawings to learn general flow of them.) I'm madly in love with Lilica I'm a chiken shit dip shit when it comes to talking to girls in real life. If you talk to me on MSN then I sometimes write a wall of text about the current writing that is on my mind. A phrase that is still stuck to me is. "It is pointless to keeping on looking for the light that was shown in the dawn during the dusk."