ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > FrenchBread Guild

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2009   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La Tale

Sakura180 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sakura180/Shadowx33
Class: Warlord/Knight lt_warlord
Level: 8x/3x
Guild: FrenchBread/Seraph

sankies for everyone who said happy birthday~
and...Welcome to FrenchBread Ike~

LaTale IGN: Sakura180

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-10-2009   #62 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePROMISE
Might be a little early, but what the hell.

LaTale IGN(s): theVALOUR (Main: Sword Knight>Templar), theKICKS (Alt: Knuckle Knight>Guardian)... I like knights. Can you tell?
Nicknames: Irving, Ike, Scotty, John (Listed in order of the ones I like)
Birthday: January 6th, 1989
Messenger: MSN: for.miles@gmail.com
AIM: Libertinous Soul
YIM: boywithabrokensmile
Hobbies: Guitar, music, roleplaying games, drawing, writing, random walks/bike rides. Reading?
Timezone/Place:Anchorage, AK - AKST (GMT -9)
Likes: Talking, playing games, music, being weird, hanging out with people, DRINKING WOO, having people over, people in general.
Dislikes: Awkward silences, jerks, *******s, people who think too much of themselves, most drugs (have fun doing that by yourself, kay?), bigots.
Dreams/ Future Goals: I am currently aiming for a BA in Theatre. After that, going for a MAT (Master of Arts and Teaching) so I can TEACH Theatre in highschool. See also: English minor, to teach English as well.
Bio/ Other things about you: I am a total weirdo. I can say, without a doubt, that I am. I've played too many MMORPGs in my time, and as a result can get a little too... into... some of them. I take music really seriously, and it's one of the things in my life that is a constant. (That and Theatre). People cannot impress me - things they do can, but generally a bad person can do impressive things and a good person can do un-impressive things, so it's not really fair to judge a person by their actions all the time like that. I say what I mean when I want to say it, so sometimes I can come off as rude. I also have word vomit a lot (like right now), so sometimes I say things I don't really mean to say. I don't believe in taking things back or apologizing for things I say, because I think before I speak.

The end!
I'm so pro I get to be on his list.

07-11-2009   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MochiMeep will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ayame now give me cake!
Class: Ranger lt_gunslinger
Level: a number divided by zero XD
Guild: FrenchBread

LaTale IGN(s): MintMochi (when i use to play XD)
Nicknames: Sara, Cakey ( ^3^ ) Small Fry ;3;(dont call me this...) , Shorty... ( or this...) , (TO MEANY NICKNAMES CRUSE YOU FIRENDS >:X!!!) "That japanese girl who danced on the bench and then fell off" ( dont ask |3)
||| games||| Minty, Kii, Mochi, Ayame, the queen of "|3"
Birthday: April 24
Messenger: You all should already know this |3...
Hobbies:Playing my instraments ( electric, acoustic , classical guitars; jazz, pricousion and contra bass), Drawing ( not so much any more), reading , Studing ( no im not crazy >:x!!) , Listing to music |3 ( that not surpising |3...) , bugging my bf XD, collecting dolphin stuff animals ^3^
Timezone/Place: West Coast
Like: Pie |3 (no not you pie the food pie >:x!!!) pasta or noodles ;3;, my bf XD, MIKU HATSUNE!!! XD!!!!, Tea |3 (any kind will do |3) , going around the beach natuer perserves around my college XD (there so peasful O3O) , going to coffee shops and jsut talking to people |3, my 3 kittys XD
Dislike:Singing (stop forcing me to ;3; ), those people who eat the stupid wasabi in sushi restrants then spits it out on the table forcing me to clean it up >:x!!!, Compossing music (WHYYY ;3;!!!) , Creepy people, stalkers (staires at a person in guild >|x ), OGP , being called shorty or any equivlent.... , that sea gull that stold my food one day!, the feeling of falling off on my bf moter cycal soooo scary ;3;!, praticing with my band becuse the force me to sing |3..., my roomies stupid evil bunnie >:X!!!!
Dreams/ Future Goals: A Masters In electrical engeneering and a minor in mathimatics XD
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm insane XD! attualy im more overly hyper |3, yes I'm japanese |3... (never knew why other people in other games made a big deal about that thou |3 ) yes im short to ;3;, and i my current hair color is a lite brown XD ( yes im proud of my hair >:x!!) i was also born in the states and dont bother asking me to translate japanese for you becuse i A) forgot most and B) never learn to speak it fluwently XD

PS. I want to own pie >:3

私はケーキです! ^ワ^~♪

07-11-2009   #64 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MochiMeep
Nicknames: Sara, Cakey ( ^3^ ) Small Fry ;3;(dont call me this...) , Shorty... ( or this...) , (TO MEANY NICKNAMES CRUSE YOU FIRENDS >:X!!!) "That japanese girl who danced on the bench and then fell off" ( dont ask |3)
Hobbies:Playing my instraments ( electric, acoustic , classical guitars; jazz, pricousion and contra bass), Drawing ( not so much any more), reading , Studing ( no im not crazy >:x!!) , Listing to music |3 ( that not surpising |3...) , bugging my bf XD, collecting dolphin stuff animals ^3^
Like: Pie |3 (no not you pie the food pie >:x!!!) pasta or noodles ;3;, my bf XD, MIKU HATSUNE!!! XD!!!!, Tea |3 (any kind will do |3) , going around the beach natuer perserves around my college XD (there so peasful O3O) , going to coffee shops and jsut talking to people |3, my 3 kittys XD
Dislike:Singing (stop forcing me to ;3; ), those people who eat the stupid wasabi in sushi restrants then spits it out on the table forcing me to clean it up >:x!!!, Compossing music (WHYYY ;3;!!!) , Creepy people, stalkers (staires at a person in guild >|x ), OGP , being called shorty or any equivlent.... , that sea gull that stold my food one day!, the feeling of falling off on my bf moter cycal soooo scary ;3;!, praticing with my band becuse the force me to sing |3..., my roomies stupid evil bunnie >:X!!!!
Dreams/ Future Goals: A Masters In electrical engeneering and a minor in mathimatics XD
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm insane XD! attualy im more overly hyper |3, yes I'm japanese |3... (never knew why other people in other games made a big deal about that thou |3 ) yes im short to ;3;, and i my current hair color is a lite brown XD ( yes im proud of my hair >:x!!) i was also born in the states and dont bother asking me to translate japanese for you becuse i A) forgot most and B) never learn to speak it fluwently XD

Isnt me .

07-11-2009   #65 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

Quote:
Originally Posted by MochiMeep

your post made me laugh mint xD and i have a strong urge to go in and fix all your incorrect words xDDD;;

/will now call you that last nickname

07-11-2009   #66 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

LaTale IGN(s): Osero
Nicknames: Abraham, Ebwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, xXPwnageXx, Pwn, Pawn, xPwn
Birthday: November 21
Messenger: i don't have one
Hobbies: reading, videogames
Timezone/Place: GMT -5
Favourites: my favorite type of videogame is rpg and my favorite kind of books are fantasy books
Dreams/ Future Goals: dunno
Bio/ Other things about you: don't feel like adding anything elsea

07-14-2009   #67 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

LaTale IGN(s): Leeke, Ashik, Aviur
Nicknames: Anton, Leeke, Holy, Abyssal, Holy Leek, etc.
Birthday: June 26
Messenger: MSN & AIM
Hobbies: Swimming, Tinkering with stuff, Warcraft
Timezone/Place: EST, Virginia
Favourites: Food Channel (lawl), TV, Guitar Hero, RPG PS2 games
Dreams/ Future Goals: No idea, maybe game designer?
Bio/ Other things about you: I think that insanity is only a state of mind

07-14-2009   #68 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Emoshi will become famous soon enoughEmoshi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Emoshi
IGN: Woobi . Kelsorz
Class: Snipey Pew Pew . Face Eater lt_gunslinger
Level: 82 . 20
Guild: FrenchBread . Fracture

How come people not in our guild are posting here? `-`

07-14-2009   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La Tale

Sakura180 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sakura180/Shadowx33
Class: Warlord/Knight lt_warlord
Level: 8x/3x
Guild: FrenchBread/Seraph

they are in our guild. new recruits~

LaTale IGN: Sakura180

07-14-2009   #70 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

old new recruit .

07-14-2009   #71 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Serec will become famous soon enoughSerec will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Serec Send a message via MSN to Serec
IGN: Scene
Class: Explorer lt_gunslinger
Level: 80

New recruits, Moshi you Corn-loving-dreaming youu.

07-15-2009   #72 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

OtoriRen will become famous soon enough
IGN: OtoriOkami / OtoriKitsune
Class: Wolf Spear Warlord / Smexy Fox to_fox
Level: 99 / 51 | 51Tm
Guild: FrenchBread <3 / --- L> guild
Xfire: otoriren

LaTale IGN(s): OtoriOkami
Nicknames: Unagi / Neko / Okami / Ren / Rena
Birthday: Dec 19
Messenger: msn and gtalk (pm me ;3)
Hobbies: Latale <3, Drawing, Writting poems x3 <3
Timezone/Place: GTM-5
Likes: Japanese food (which i know how to prepare it ;3), chinese food, well all kinds of food, cooking, reading japanese novels, sleep all day on vacations (lol :3 )
Dislikes: Lies, ppl tht broke promises.
Dreams/ Future Goals: Build my own computer empire, erm i mean build my own IT company
Bio/ Other things about you: Nice person, love talking with ppl (random talking too x3), working in a IT company (until i build mine hehehehe)

07-15-2009   #73 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Emoshi will become famous soon enoughEmoshi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Emoshi
IGN: Woobi . Kelsorz
Class: Snipey Pew Pew . Face Eater lt_gunslinger
Level: 82 . 20
Guild: FrenchBread . Fracture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serec
New recruits, Moshi you Corn-loving-dreaming youu.
*beats Serec with a bat then walks away*

07-23-2009   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TraderJoe will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cleveritis
Class: Meister
Level: 88/26

I'm bored

LaTale IGN(s): Cleveritis
Nicknames: Chris, Chrissy, Chros, Whale.
Birthday: Dec 8
Messenger: Ragingrandom@hotmail.com
Hobbies: Vidya games. Thinking
Timezone/Place: PST
Favourites: Too many to list
Dreams/ Future Goals: I want to be a person.
Bio/ Other things about you: I am a shy, socially inept human being with a sharp tongue and an odd sense of humor.

07-26-2009   #75 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

Hurhur.

Quote:
LaTale IGN(s):
Reinshire, NeoVenezia ~long dead.
Top secret.
Nicknames:
Senie, Reins, JHe
Birthday:
November 12, 1995---Pfft yes, I am thirteen.
Messenger:
a_blank_space@hotmail.com
Hobbies:
Stalking, annoying people, singing, and drawing. <:
Timezone/Place:
-5GMT--Eastern.
Favourites:
I don't have any particular music I like. However, I do prefer chinese, japanese, and korean music over english. ;_; My favourite show's is Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou and Katekyo Hitman Reborn 8DDD; My favourite genres are romance,slice of life, comedy and action.
Dreams/ Future Goals:
I wish to die an honorable death, and to have enough money to retire soon. Q_Q
Bio/ Other things about you:
This is a hard one, lulz. I'm awesome, I'm great, and I'm -INSERT SYNONYM FOR AWESOME HERE-

wat.

07-26-2009   #76 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

you played truckster, i remember.

08-29-2009   #77 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Dagurasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dagurasu
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 11X

LaTale IGN(s): Dagurasu
Nicknames: Dag, Dagu, Doug ...a lot of "D" names. D8
Birthday: January 11, 1989 (20 y/o on LT? wtf D:< )
Messenger: dagurasu@gmail.com(MSN), not that active on it though.
Hobbies: Drawing/sketching, gaming, debating politics/religion/world events, trying to learn new languages and failing.
Timezone/Place: Minnesota, GMT -6
Favourites: Music(Rock, hip-hop, techno, dance, oldies), foreign cultures, Anime, JDrama, House M.D.
Dreams/ Future Goals: Get in to/graduate from college and land a job in Computer Programming or Web Design.
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm a pretty relaxed/go with the flow type of person, love good conversation, hanging out with friends, going new places, trying new foods, and some other stuff. xD;;

Dagurasu - 11X - Guardian

08-29-2009   #78 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

LaTale IGN(s): Kanaete
Nicknames: Dani, Sake (lolwut)
Birthday: December 10, 1992
Messenger: dani_the_fox@hotmail.com
Hobbies: drawing, sleeping, video games, raging
Timezone/Place: GMT -5:00
Favourites: mangos, manga ( REBORN!, D. Gray-man, One Piece, Claymore ) and more stuff I forgot
Dreams/ Future Goals: Am aiming to be an animator ;_;
Bio/ Other things about you: A semi-troll. orz

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

08-30-2009   #79 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Priest
Level: 90

Maybe I should do this? D<

LaTale IGN(s): Ritika /o/ But it you see ZitiRiti and (hopefully, haven't checked to see if the name is available >: ) RitiRoo ~
Nicknames: Kyzuumi (Kyz, Kyzu), Riti
Birthday: March 4, 1992
Messenger: shotgun.opera-lp@hotmail.com
Hobbies: Video games, writing essays for school when I'm actually inspired, food /o/
Timezone/Place: EST
Favourites: Fullmetal Alchemist and Kyoya of Ouran High School Host Club <3
Dreams/ Future Goals: Be a forensic investigator.
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm awesome? /shot

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

08-31-2009   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

LaTale IGN(s): BrokenHalo
Nicknames: Seph. Sephi. Shermanator (I really hate this one =[)
Birthday: June 6th
Messenger: MSN: savior_sephiroth94@yahoo.com
Hobbies: Music, Artwork, LaTale =3
Timezone/Place: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Favourites:
[RIGHT]Bands: AFI, Nine Inch Nails, Orgy, BlaqkAudio.
Food: Shells and Cheese =D!
Color(s): Blue and Orange
Song: Eyes-Radio-Lies by Orgy
Quote: "With all thats fake, theres sense to make, from Toys that break."
Dreams/ Future Goals: Either a Musician of sorts, or Marine Biology, or some career like that. Maybe even run my own aquarium =]
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm the kind of person who tries to be friends with everybody, I like to think I'm a good person; although sometimes I can be a bit obnoxious, hyper, and ignorant. I try to do my best to help everyone somehow. I'm a bit slow, so I do stupid stuff sometimes, but I normally catch myself before I do, or correct myself If I do. I'm a a Literature and Grammar *****.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.