ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > FrenchBread Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-23-2009   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Serec will become famous soon enoughSerec will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Serec Send a message via MSN to Serec
IGN: Scene
Class: Explorer lt_gunslinger
Level: 80
Guild: FrenchBread

Haha Corn, you so funny.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-24-2009   #42 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creed
Hi, I fixed it.
You have no idea how creeped out and amused I am right now.

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

06-24-2009   #43 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.

My turn

LaTale IGN(s): Aurelius.
Nicknames: Aure, B, Eli o.o.
Birthday: January 24, 1989.
Messenger: LoneWolf-Barry@hotmail.com
Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, and besides walking around the neighborhood and exploring the city...I think that's it. ._.
Timezone/Place: Eastern Standard (Gmt -5)/New York
Favourites: Well, I enjoy most rock music, my favorite band is Pillar, I like watching The Teen Titans and well as Bleach. I also like watching reality shows like Survivor. I love most fantasy novels, I love potato and egg salad a lot. Also, I love to eat Ziti. I have a strong preference to orange soda as well.
Dreams/ Future Goals: Firstly, I dream of getting a chance to beat the crap out of my older brother. Mainly I want to be a journalist when I grow up.
Bio/ Other things about you: My email address explains it best; I'm more of a lone wolf kind of person. I'm also pretty quiet, shy, and incredibly wary and discerning of people. I probably help out people more than I help myself. I think I'm also more of a 'y so serious' type, although most people most likely won't see the that side of me very often. Also, I HATE selfish people with a passion...like my brother. I do like to laugh and joke alot so don't be afraid to let loose, lol. I can be competitve a times...don't expect to win so easily though. =p Umm...I'm not so good at these kind of things...video game wise, I love most role playing games, some of my favorites would be Persona 3 & 4, The World Ends With You, and the Ar Tonelico series. I also like talking about things that I'm passionate about.

06-24-2009   #44 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt
My turn

Nicknames: Aure, B, Eli o.o. Barry Blader
Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, and besides walking around the neighborhood and exploring the city...I think that's it. ._.
Favourites: Well, I enjoy most rock music, my favorite band is Pillar, I like watching The Teen Titans and well as Bleach. I also like watching reality shows like Survivor. I love most fantasy novels, I love potato and egg salad a lot. Also, I love to eat Ziti. I have a strong preference to orange soda as well.
Dreams/ Future Goals: Firstly, I dream of getting a chance to beat the crap out of my older brother. Mainly I want to be a journalist when I grow up.
Bio/ Other things about you: My email address explains it best; I'm more of a lone wolf kind of person. I'm also pretty quiet, shy, and incredibly wary and discerning of people. I probably help out people more than I help myself. I think I'm also more of a 'y so serious' type, although most people most likely won't see the that side of me very often. Also, I HATE selfish people with a passion...like my brother. I do like to laugh and joke alot so don't be afraid to let loose, lol. I can be competitve a times...don't expect to win so easily though. =p Umm...I'm not so good at these kind of things...video game wise, I love most role playing games, some of my favorites would be Persona 3 & 4, The World Ends With You, and the Ar Tonelico series. I also like talking about things that I'm passionate about.
added a nickname you forgot :3 and also woooooooo orange soda!! <3 you rock =D!

06-24-2009   #45 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.

How could I forget that ._.

GO GO BARRY BLADER

06-25-2009   #46 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusa
You have no idea how creeped out and amused I am right now.
Im guessing very

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt
My turn

Nicknames: Aure, B, Eli o.o. Barryfluffy
Hi, I add own nickname.

Oh right, I also got a MSN. forgottenlight@hotmail.com

Last edited by Cornlito; 06-28-2009 at 10:23 PM.

07-04-2009   #47 (permalink)
Pokemangz Masta 1-10umad?
Special Games
La Tale
Awards Twitter Fan

LolJaen will become famous soon enoughLolJaen will become famous soon enough

LaTale IGN(s): Swivel & Remine [Remi is the FB member ]
Nicknames:Percy
Birthday:08.28.90
Messenger: ZeClareh@hotmail.com
Hobbies:Going to London,Walking Around Queen Market.Taking Strolls.Reading.Latale.Music.Chatting.Making New Friends.
Timezone/Place:Roath,Wales - GMT +7
Favourites: Music.Anything Catchy. Food.Pasta. Shows.Burn Notice.
Dreams/ Future Goals: LT Wise.Get TH to 155+.Knight to Guardian.
RL Wise. Continue Studying. Meet a Decent Girl.Get a Job. Ect...
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm Rather Shy,Quiet at Times,Not One to Leave Question Unanswered.At Time Blunt.Friendly.Talkative at Times.Clean Freak. That's all From The Top of My Head.

How am i supposed to be who i'll be if i am who i am?"

07-04-2009   #48 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake
Ah luls I should do this `-`

LaTale IGN(s): Kumacakes
Nicknames: Sam, Sammy, Sammich, Kuma, KumaSutra, Kumcakes, Kumkum, Kumacave... Q_Q;
Birthday: 01/16/1990
Messenger: msn: kuma.cakes@hotmail.com
Hobbies: Taking an hour train ride to Brooklyn because I'm afraid of driving, doodling chibi's of Kuma, blowing up valk guitars, sitting around talking to friends because I'm a lazy bum, sleeping, attempting-not-really to learn canto.
Timezone/Place: EST (GMT -5) ~ I live in NY `-`
Favourites: CUTE AND/OR SHINY THINGS (oh and Tony of course kekeke). ..... `-` I like spicy tuna maki (sushi roll) and takoyaki and kimchi and basically anything else delicious and/or spicy. I don't really watch much TV anymore, but I do turn into nerd mode whenever I'm at work (I work at a library) so I actually have read a lot of books...I love romantic comedies Q_Q;; Speaking of that, My Girl is perhaps my favorite kdrama of all time. My favorite non-MMO is probably any variation of FFT (Final Fantasy Tactics), whether it be FFT, FFTA, or FFTA2. For some reason those games alone can hold my interest foreverrr Q____Q;; mmm tactical RPGS. OH and cute stuff.
Dreams/ Future Goals: to not be such a hikki anymore Q_Q;; lolol hmm...I unno, I guess in terms of latale, getting to 150+ would be nice, along with a +10 Valkyrie Guitar (currently at +9 ..Q_Q;; ). IRL I'd say to become more confident in myself and...GET A HAIRCUT FINALLY LOL
Bio/ Other things about you: According to the general population, I look like a small, white loli. To be technical, I'm actually 19 and I am Italian/Irish. I also like to use Q_Q and `-` a lot, so I hope you don't get annoyed by that...and if you do, well..tough cookies `-`;; kekeke.

07-06-2009   #49 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Lili, way too much of your 'art'.

07-06-2009   #50 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

LaTale IGN(s): Amanda, Fionne
Nicknames:Ama, Ami... Amandapanda(I know, shitty nicknames.)
Birthday:October 21st
Messenger: Msn: amandatehpwnage@hotmail.com
Hobbies:Cooking, playing MMOs.
Timezone/Place:
Favourites:
Food: Pasta and Pizza, among other things.
Etc: White/blue striped panties~
Dreams/ Future Goals: Don't really know, currently learning how to program and stuff.. for liek, video games.
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm actually very shy and don't talk like to talk. Typing I'm ok with.
If I ever open my mouth, it'l probably be to eat something, or to eat something else.

07-06-2009   #51 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
LaTale IGN(s): Amanda, Fionne
Nicknames:Ama, Ami... Amandapanda(I know, shitty nicknames.)
Birthday:October 21st
Messenger: Msn: amandatehpwnage@hotmail.com
Hobbies:Cooking, playing MMOs.
Timezone/Place:
Favourites:
Food: Pasta and Pizza, among other things.
Etc: White/blue striped panties~
Dreams/ Future Goals: Don't really know, currently learning how to program and stuff.. for liek, video games.
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm actually very shy and don't talk like to talk. Typing I'm ok with.
If I ever open my mouth, it'l probably be to eat something, or to eat something else.
I saw you ingame once

07-06-2009   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MochiMeep will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ayame now give me cake!
Class: Ranger lt_gunslinger
Level: a number divided by zero XD

should I make a real one |3?

私はケーキです! ^ワ^~♪

07-06-2009   #53 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MochiMeep
should I make a real one |3?
Yes?
remmeber to put stuff 'bout me in yours.

07-08-2009   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Moar has a spectacular aura aboutMoar has a spectacular aura about

LaTale IGN(s): Sorrowful
Nicknames: Sorbet ? and Sorrow
Birthday: September 19th
Hobbies: Music, sketching, graphic designing, and staying up so late i hear the annoying morning birds chirping.
Timezone/Place: GMT -5
Favourites: Lasagna, pad thai, chinese noodles, soymilk, apple juice, and mangos.
Dreams/ Future Goals: Ehhhh... learn to cook and paint.
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm a sarcastic, jokey person who likes black humour (dark comedy) so don't take what i type too seriously. Since its hard to show tone over in just text i use a lot of "^_^ XD x.X o.o". I like talking a lot but sometimes i get into super leveling mode and respond really slowly. Yeah... thats it!

[LT] Forkables ■ FrenchBread ■ Lv. 8x Tinkering Through Quest Backlog
[LT] Sorrowful ■ FrenchBread ■ Lv. 11x Nursing Extensive Injuries

■ ‏ ‏  Status : Barely Alive ‏ ‏  ■

Last edited by Moar; 07-08-2009 at 11:42 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar phail

07-08-2009   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La Tale

Sakura180 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sakura180/Shadowx33
Class: Warlord/Knight lt_warlord
Level: 8x/3x
Guild: FrenchBread/Seraph

Name: Tina
Nicknames: Tiny Tina (-_-''' i hate this nickname, i only got it cuz i was short somewhat)
Latale IGN: Sakura180/iboredom <----------- this one in FB
Birthday: July 7th
Hobbies: I dont do much so i guess just playing Latale? I mostly enjoy watever Im doing at the time. I like writting and listening to music.
Place/Timezone: GMT -5 New York ftw!~
Favorites: Blue. Nuff said.
Dreams/Future Goals: I really dont know... Writting stories/poems are what i do most so if anything i hope to publish them.
Ethnicity: not a ABC But I am american born vietnamese
Bio/things About me: I loves the rain and wind. I'm very tomboy-ish, so eh.. yea. I'm hyper but calm. I'm really quite complicated. I can act really bi-polar a lot, and I’m pretty obsessed with music. I listen to about everything except those long songs that dont have lyrics.I really like Rock music or emo music what ever its called, somewhat metal, and music that has a lot of meaning in the lyrics. I love using the piano. Another thing I really like is writing. I write poems, stories, and SOMETIMES lyrics. My attempts for lyrics usually fail though so I don’t try much. I still go to hell..... my bad i think its called Jr.High. I play handball in my spare time even tho i basicaly fail at it. Nothing more to say about me~

LaTale IGN: Sakura180

Last edited by Sakura180; 10-16-2009 at 01:46 PM.

07-08-2009   #56 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞

OH OH OH! Let's have a big big big big FRENCHBREAD convo and lag each otherrrr with spams and emotes! :"DD
(Oh wait, we can do that in LT >__>' )

07-08-2009   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La Tale

Sakura180 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sakura180/Shadowx33
Class: Warlord/Knight lt_warlord
Level: 8x/3x
Guild: FrenchBread/Seraph

eh... sure?

LaTale IGN: Sakura180

07-08-2009   #58 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

oh happy bday

/strangles

please talk in guild chat iboredem *-*

07-08-2009   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Emoshi will become famous soon enoughEmoshi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Emoshi
IGN: Woobi . Kelsorz
Class: Snipey Pew Pew . Face Eater lt_gunslinger
Level: 82 . 20
Guild: FrenchBread . Fracture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura180
Name: Tina
Nicknames: Tiny Tina (-_-''' i hate this nickname, i only got it cuz i was short somewhat)
Latale IGN: Sakura180/iBoredom <-------- this one is in FB
Birthday: July 7th
Hobbies: I dont do much so i guess just playing Latale? I mostly enjoy watever Im doing at the time. I like writting and listening to music.
Place/Timezone: GMT -5 New York ftw!~
Favorites: Blue. Nuff said.
Dreams/Future Goals: I really dont know... Writting stories/poems are what i do most so if anything i hope to publish them.
Ethnicity: not a ABC But I am american born vietnamese
Bio/things About me: I loves the rain and wind. I'm very tomboy-ish, so eh.. yea. I'm hyper but calm. I'm really quite complicated. I can act really bi-polar a lot, and I’m pretty obsessed with music. I listen to about everything except those long songs that dont have lyrics.I really like Rock music or emo music what ever its called, somewhat metal, and music that has a lot of meaning in the lyrics. I love using the piano. Another thing I really like is writing. I write poems, stories, and SOMETIMES lyrics. My attempts for lyrics usually fail though so I don’t try much. I still go to hell..... my bad i think its called Jr.High. I play handball in my spare time even tho i basicaly fail at it. Nothing more to say about me~
8D NY is indeed ftw ;3 and happy belated b-day!

07-08-2009   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

thePROMISE has a spectacular aura aboutthePROMISE has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to thePROMISE Send a message via MSN to thePROMISE Send a message via Yahoo to thePROMISE
IGN: theHURRICANE
Class: Wind Wizard lt_mage
Level: 2x

Might be a little early, but what the hell.

LaTale IGN(s): theVALOUR (Main: Sword Knight>Templar), theKICKS (Alt: Knuckle Knight>Guardian)... I like knights. Can you tell?
Nicknames: Irving, Ike, Scotty, John (Listed in order of the ones I like)
Birthday: January 6th, 1989
Messenger: MSN: for.miles@gmail.com
AIM: Libertinous Soul
YIM: boywithabrokensmile
Hobbies: Guitar, music, roleplaying games, drawing, writing, random walks/bike rides. Reading?
Timezone/Place:Anchorage, AK - AKST (GMT -9)
Likes: Talking, playing games, music, being weird, hanging out with people, DRINKING WOO, having people over, people in general.
Dislikes: Awkward silences, jerks, *******s, people who think too much of themselves, most drugs (have fun doing that by yourself, kay?), bigots.
Dreams/ Future Goals: I am currently aiming for a BA in Theatre. After that, going for a MAT (Master of Arts and Teaching) so I can TEACH Theatre in highschool. See also: English minor, to teach English as well.
Bio/ Other things about you: I am a total weirdo. I can say, without a doubt, that I am. I've played too many MMORPGs in my time, and as a result can get a little too... into... some of them. I take music really seriously, and it's one of the things in my life that is a constant. (That and Theatre). People cannot impress me - things they do can, but generally a bad person can do impressive things and a good person can do un-impressive things, so it's not really fair to judge a person by their actions all the time like that. I say what I mean when I want to say it, so sometimes I can come off as rude. I also have word vomit a lot (like right now), so sometimes I say things I don't really mean to say. I don't believe in taking things back or apologizing for things I say, because I think before I speak.

The end!