ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   FrenchBread Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/frenchbread-guild/)
-   -   [FB] Absence/ Inactive Thread (http://ggftw.com/forum/frenchbread-guild/29415-fb-absence-inactive-thread.html)

BoredomKillz 11-25-2008 11:17 AM

[FB] Absence/ Inactive Thread

[first, lol, sorry Pie, taking your thread]

Since I saw a lot of people's inactive requests, I guess it's best to put up a thread about it.

If you are going to be away/ quitting/ other reasons, please post here to notify the guild leaders and members. Please post the reason and time of your absesnce.

===

Pie's Original Post: ok ppls just letting you guys know that my internet is being lame at the moment so i might not be able to go online for a few days x.x i dont know when itll be fixed it may be today it may be tomorrow it may be next week so im just letting you guys know since i cant after today *is at school libaray and vaction starts today* sux i get to be internet less on my vacation xD oh wells cya guys around =D

WafflyWaffles 11-25-2008 12:04 PM

nuuuu D:
you will be missed ;.;
hope it gets fixed soon :<

Razelis 11-25-2008 01:00 PM

noooooooooooo!!!! who will i 1hit KO nao... ( ' ^ ' !

boredboy 11-25-2008 02:46 PM

@_@ I hope you fix your internet soon!

Yoruhime 11-25-2008 04:47 PM

Hope you get your internet fixed soon! :'D

And we should have a thread for "inactive/vacation" requests/purposes.

And I also can't play for a while. I caught a terrible cold and it's only worsening ><

RealChill 11-25-2008 05:48 PM

Damn that sucks, I hope you can get it fix so I can watch you die repeatedly.:py62: And I also hope you get well too Yoru, even though I don't know you that much haha.

xTakayama 11-25-2008 06:30 PM

Hey Pie I will miss you :domo:

Ickypoke 11-25-2008 07:05 PM

Sucks to be internet deprived/sick over Thanksgiving break. :x
Hope everything goes back to normal soon for both of you. :sun:

Makie 11-25-2008 07:08 PM

Seems like the server empathized with your connection: it just went boom. So don't worry, you couldn't have played anyway! XD

..J/k, start calling your ISP every 10 minutes to have a decent connection back! :P
And Yoru, take care! Eat every medicine you can find in your house, some of them might work! :S

Lilica 11-26-2008 10:19 AM

I won't be on for a few more days,or weeks

I was admitted to the hospital when I was throwing up and coughing up blood.I'm due back in a few hours so expect me officially back in about a week.

Feel free to level past me,cause when I come back.Imma grind like you people have nevar seen before.

Maxraver 11-26-2008 10:32 AM

D: lili why , well get back soon so we can grind at Jungle (if you dont want to solo ) , and its give you time while raz get his Skirt xD .

PS: i was kidding to Crossed that you were dead , not saying this anymoar o.o , GET WELL SOON AND ILL GIVE YOU A WAFFLEZ !

Rhois 11-26-2008 12:24 PM

Lili do you have consumption? QQ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

KayIsAZombie 11-26-2008 12:58 PM

QUICK EVERYONE OUTLEVEL PIE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! Lulz, jk. I was wondering where you went though, hurry back now before I actually do outlevel you o.o. Yoru I hope you get well soon! Everyone is either getting sick or internetz is rebelling. T.T

KayIsAZombie 11-26-2008 01:01 PM

Oh noes!! Lilica that sucks! I hope you get well asap, it's like a piece of teh guild is missing without you and random, I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight. TT.TT

boredboy 11-26-2008 01:28 PM

x.x Lily we'll miss you {At least I will} Hope you feel better soon =[ I'll mail you everyday :D

Ickypoke 11-26-2008 02:30 PM

Ahmahgad, first Random and Yoru, now you too? ;__; Everyone's disappearing right around now. Hope your stay in the hospital is as short as possible so you can come back to your daily GRINDIN. ;D

boredboy 11-26-2008 03:02 PM

;__; Lily's gonna miss me getting to 80 today D:

Rhois 11-26-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayIsAZombie (Post 594151)
Oh noes!! Lilica that sucks! I hope you get well asap, it's like a piece of teh guild is missing without you and random, I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight. TT.TT

What about me!? Why am I not missed? QQ

Lilica 11-26-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boredboy (Post 594280)
;__; Lily's gonna miss me getting to 80 today D:

The hospital allowed me use their computers,I can't download anything but I can go use it.Just SS the leveling up ;_;.Also I'm gonna miss the After Thanksgiving bonuses.I have a freaking ultimate game card on hand right now.

xTakayama 11-26-2008 06:17 PM

Hey Lili-chan get well soon :py48: