ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   FrenchBread Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/frenchbread-guild/)
-   -   [FrenchBread] Guild Events (http://ggftw.com/forum/frenchbread-guild/11377-frenchbread-guild-events.html)

BoredomKillz 09-28-2008 05:53 PM

[FrenchBread] Guild Events

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ner-Events.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellow FrenchBreaders!
Feeling overly generous today?
Like to see your fellow members compete with each other?
Are you just so cruel you wanna see others do things for prizes?
Then this is the place for YOU!

Simply enough if you have an urge to just give stuff away and get a bit fun out of it post them them here!!
IMPORTANT
I guess to make it a bit easier if you have an idea try and post it like this:

Date and time (and your time zone will help)
What type of event is it (scavenger hunt, find me, PvP tournament, etc)
What you have to do
Any rules that you may have
What the prize(s) is (are)
If there is anything else required (help, time keeper, etc.)
Who is joining the event (this is where you put the names of participants)

...And well thats pretty much it. Feel free to add other additional information. Have fun with this, FrenchBreaders!!
Current Event(s):

N/A

** Page may not always be updated daily. Please check latest posts to receive up-to-date news.

Banner Shnao

BoredomKillz 09-28-2008 05:53 PM

to those of you who do not like to look beyond the first page i have something to tell you.......THIS IS NOT THE CURRENT GUILD EVENT!!! IT IS OVER LOOK TO OTHER PAGES FOR EVENTS YOURE SERIOUSLY MISSING OUT WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY THINK THAT THE RACE IS STILL IN EFFECT 3 WEEKS AFTER IT WAS POSTED.....that is all

Ok so i guess ill start this off =P

also sry if this seems a bit complicated >< i tried my best to make it easier and my paint skills suck so the map sucks xD but ya plz read carefully so that we dont get any disqualifications

Date and Time:
Saturday October 4 at around 4pm (PST, OGPlanet time, -7 GMT, take your pick lol) (also this race can be on a sooner day if all the ppl that signed up can meet from 12:30 - 3:00 pm or 7:10 - 11:00 pm my time)(subject to change in the future)

What type of event is it:
Race

What do you have to do:
Get from the Yong Gyoung save stone to Cherry Lake 7, then from Cherry Lake 7 to Arcadia 4

Rules:
1.You CAN NOT use the save stones
2.You MUST pass each helper. they are the check points
3.Anything else goes (use your imagination lol)

Prizes:
1st:100k
2nd:25k
Helpers:10k

Additional help:
I will require three (3) helpers for this event. each helper will get 10k Ely so they wont feel left out or anything and they must be able to type all the entry members' name FAST

Members joining:
Summer
Maxraver

Helpers:
#1:Shippo~
#2:Tenelax
#3:Yoruhime , alt WafflyWaffles

Here is a map of the course you have to run i will explain it in the spoiler
Spoiler!

i will be sitting here

also if you wish to enter or be a helper just re-post here saying you wanna 8D

ok ya and thats it i know its kinda sloppy but come on everyone lets make the first guild event a success!!!

Tenelax 09-28-2008 05:56 PM

I'll help you with it ok random?

Shippo~ 09-28-2008 06:36 PM

I'll be a volunteer? Once someone lets me save at one save point? lool

WafflyWaffles 09-28-2008 06:38 PM

nvm too late for mee too ask too moderate/Volunteer=D
anyway id probably not participate since
A-I have a horrible sense of direction even with a map or a guide
B-Frustrating things just make my brain implode on itself @_@

StrawberryPocky 09-28-2008 06:40 PM

can i join this guild? D: wat r the req. QQ

BoredomKillz 09-28-2008 06:48 PM

awww come on wafflez its just for fun =D lol and besides its a chance to win 100k and you dont have to do much. you have a week to prepare and familiarize yourself with the mazes and the guide so i dont see a problem =D but thats just me lol

@StrawberryPocky do you wanna join the guild cause you wanna? or do you wanna join for a chance at an easy 100k? =.=

StrawberryPocky 09-28-2008 06:52 PM

i wanna join cuz its boring w/o a guild and i have no one to talk too QQ
i wont participate in event, im only level 13 on my main and im a noob Q_Q

BoredomKillz 09-28-2008 06:57 PM

lol well just ask to sign up in the guild recruitment thread and your pretty much in xD

and you have a week to level and stuff so you can join if you want ^^

StrawberryPocky 09-28-2008 06:57 PM

how do i join a guild 8O

Tenelax 09-28-2008 07:14 PM

Well atm the guild is full so you need to wait till we level it but yeah... I would suggest you to level a knight to at least 15 so you dont get OHKO there... But I hope ur a good dodger LOL

Razelis 09-29-2008 11:41 AM

ill die and lose exp... hmmm /( - w - ;

oh, and wtb Raz's-time-zone friendly event XO

BoredomKillz 09-29-2008 01:08 PM

ok well since ppl say that this place is too "hard" (i personally dont think it is lol but thats just me) would you guys like me to move the race to somewhere else? if i do move it itll prolly be a longer race and make you go to more places and i think ill need a few more helpers lol so if you guys want the race moved just say so this is after all an "experiment" event lol just to see if it goes well =P

Rhois 09-29-2008 01:51 PM

I personally dislike the look of this event, My two little newbies would never make it. =/

It seems aimed at people who ARE in the guild, and those that are a reasonably high level. >.>

BoredomKillz 09-29-2008 02:28 PM

ya i guess your right len lol but anyone that signed up for this guild can join so its not really for only the ppl that are in the guild and the "higher" leveled ones say its hard too xD *is the only one that doesnt think that* but w/e ill shall change the course when i get back from my class but you can prolly expect to see something in the yong gyoung to cherry lake areas so if thats still too high im sry =/

Tenelax 09-29-2008 04:59 PM

Well monsters are kinda easy to avoid in Latale ._. but dark moon wasnt the best idea since you need broad jump and ignite to go there (lol I just though about it :/) so yeah... Gl on finding something else :D

Shippo~ 09-29-2008 05:05 PM

Well I'm still volounteering =D

ZeR 09-29-2008 05:14 PM

like i said earlier in guild chat.... some of us don't have splendid computers so it is IMPOSSIBLE to win heh. I'm sure you don't freeze every 10seconds for 2seconds.

And I'm not waking up at 4am to play, have fun.

Yoruhime 09-29-2008 07:02 PM

Thanks for holding the event, Pie. I was thinking of holding a guild event in the future but I never really got around to really think about it.

I will sticky this for now since it looks like it might be useful in the future. Also, for guild events, if anyone has any suggestions of what kind of game (e.g. pvp/boss/rock paper scissors) they wish they want to play, please say so.

As for prizes, I was thinking to do some fashion items for prizes. Does that sound more attractive than regular in-game items? Of course, my paypal is a bit dead right now and I still want the guild to level up some more (to get more people in) before I pay some real money into the guild prizes.

StrawberryPocky 09-29-2008 07:15 PM

wowies i cant to join *-*