Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou
Default Pick a sentence.

Pick up the book closest to you and flip to a random page. Find the 6th sentence and quote it here.

Quote:
At one point he [Edison] suggested putting a giant phonograph in the mouth of the statue of the "Goddess of Liberty", soon to be erected in New York Harbor.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

Quote:
"Been yanking him all his life"

e

03-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

bahboh will become famous soon enoughbahboh will become famous soon enough
IGN: ryukai/Tokida
Class: Dark Lord/Boxer to_wizard
Level: 17X/7X
Guild: SOSBrigade

Quote:
You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.

04-21-2009   #4 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Cash tried but she fell off and Darl jumped going under he went under and Cash hollering to catch her and I hollering running and hollering and Dewey Dell hollering at me Vardaman you vardaman you vardaman and Vernon passed me because he was seeing her comp up and she jumped into the water again and Darl hadn't caught her yet
He came up to see and I hollering catch er Darl catch her and he didn't come back because she was too heavy he had to go on catching at her and I hollering catch her darl catch her darl because in the water she could go faster than a man and Darl had to grabble for her so I know he could catch her because he is the best grabble even with the mules in the way again they dived up rolling their feet stiff rolling down again and their backs up now and Darl had to again because in the water she could go faster than a man or a woman and I passed Vernon and he wouldn't get in the water and help Darl he wouldn't grabble for her with Darl he knew but he wouldn't help -more but I gave up typing-
Darn you Faulkner Vardaman -_-

04-21-2009   #5 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Draw a segment and label it AB.
wat .

04-22-2009   #6 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

...D8 There wasn't a sixth sentence...

/flicks more pages

Quote:
Pieces by artists such as Chojiro (1516-92) and Hon'ami Koetsu were highly valued by grand tea masters Sen no Rikyu (1522-91) and Furuta Oribe (1544-1615).

04-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleGuild Wars 2
Awards Facebook Fan

th3dragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: th3dragon
Class: Dragon to_wizard
Level: 21x
Guild: Guildless :<

Quote:
Eventually, we discovered the crazy animal in a tree looking wild and hunted.
lol... .
Aznhottie153-14X/13X-Diva
Th3Buff-16X/14X-Gladiator
AznSheepeh 13x/12x-Soul Master

Grand Chase
Arme:1x, Elesis 1x, Lire 2x, Ronan:4x,Jin 5x
Lass:2x Sieghart 3x
,Dio 7x

04-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
"Why would he knock down the postman?"
....It's not what you think >_<

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

04-27-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Michiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Gumball / =Michiko=
Class: Arme / Bunny to_bunny
Level: 73 / 162
Guild: Pwnography

Quote:
" lienzo f linen; canvas; face or front of a building "
I swear it's not a dictionary.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

05-04-2009   #10 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutDragon SagaDrift City

okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See what happens when public perception is given so much weight. The bank may actually be gaining profit, yet popular opinion says otherwise.
Logic~~~~~~~

05-04-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Quote:
Ensure that the keyboard cable is firmly connected to the computer.
My uhh... computer Manual rests on top of my computer so little chance any other book will ever be closer to me when I'm on my computer.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

05-04-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Quote:
3) There is a component of the force in the direction of the displacement.
Physics text book?

05-07-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Kate will become famous soon enoughKate will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It takes about twice as much ice cream to create a shake as it does to create a sundae.
Got it off of a teen magazine ._.

Last edited by Kate; 05-07-2009 at 07:56 AM.

05-08-2009   #14 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

Nor, I might add, do i envy you your trip to Troy to bring your ***** back home.

yay, Orestes