Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-23-2008   #1 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)
Default Use as many words (That make sense together) Thread ^.^

Basically use as many words as you can in a post that is related to the previous post. I will start with a small post.

Hahaha, britney spears is so hawt. She wears jeans that is cool ^^ Why did she go crazy and cut off her purty hair? I think her hair was amahzing~

tumblr / instagram

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2008   #2 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

and Itt was a character in the multi-season running hit televions broadcast show that was entitled the Addams Family that had possibly a body consisting of and only of beautiful long flowing locks of hair and sometimes sunglasses but I'm not completely sure about the sunglasses part because I have seen a number of photographs of girls with long hair putting sunglasses on backwards so it's quite possible I'm getting Itt confused with those.

06-23-2008   #3 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zegridathes
and Itt was a character in the multi-season running hit televions broadcast show that was entitled the Addams Family that had possibly a body consisting of and only of beautiful long flowing locks of hair and sometimes sunglasses but I'm not completely sure about the sunglasses part because I have seen a number of photographs of girls with long hair putting sunglasses on backwards so it's quite possible I'm getting Itt confused with those.
the addams family was a pretty good show with uncle fester and all and why did they name him uncle fester he's not really festering which makes the name just seem really odd and what's his first name do they ever mention it and why is he so bald bald people are just depressing they have no hope i don't understand how anyone can be purposely bald it's like a curse with they're shiny heads it's like they have a crystal skull or something did the aztecs make the crystals skulls because I don't know but anyway I think my sentence has gone on for long enough and don't know if this is what I'm supposed to be doing ITT but it relates to the post above mine in someway because I mentioned a character from the addams family and decided to talk about him but it then dissolved into some other discussions based on what I said about uncle fester from the addams family but it is all very relevant to the post above because it had something to do with the addams family but not long hair I did not discuss long hair sadako from ringu has long hair her name is samara in the ring I think they're both good movies but ringu is better because it has more loli like kodomo no jikan which is for pedophiles pedophilia is a crime like stealing a car the crime of stealing a vehicle like a car is called grand theft auto which is also the name of a game but grand theft auto four has this russian guy called niko bellic but my hands hurt so I'm done writing all of this kthxbai