ggFTW (
-   Food (
-   -   Subway Combinations (

kuyaBaka 02-26-2011 05:20 PM

Subway Combinations
I just realized there's a Subway across the street from my dorm building, and I only have a 5-day meal plan, so I only get fed on the weekdays. I need sustenance for the weekends, and with the current dorm arrangements, it's so difficult to get cooking. I figure, I can get a footlong at Subway and have food for lunch and dinner -- perfect for the college kid on a budget.

Anyway, eating sandwiches all the time will get gastronomically tiring, but I figure if I jazz it up a bit every now and then, I can have fun with my food. So, ggFTW, what're your favorite Subway sandwich combinations?

Henreh 02-26-2011 05:27 PM

meatball marinara with provolone on wheat. subway has some damn good balls.

Sheep 02-26-2011 05:56 PM

I usually order the Italian one ... but there's too much meat for me now! I'm debating on getting just getting veggie or turkey =(

$5 FOOTLONG MORE, 5 DORRAS. Go get them 8D

Role 02-26-2011 05:58 PM

Steak and Cheese on Italian Herb and cheese. With American cheese, red onions, lettuce, banana peppers and sweet onion dressing.

Sheep 02-26-2011 06:25 PM

Oh right, forgot about the ingredients lol
I usually toast my bread ( usually wheat or white ), i get lots of lettuce, tomatos, olives, some pickles, tiny bit of onions, that green pepper is good too ( just a bit of that ). I usually opt out of the vinegar though ... i don't want a toasted sandwich to be super soggy!

Shugi 02-26-2011 06:44 PM

Steak, Lettuce, Tomatoes, pickels, Southwestern, Cheddar, Regular Bread. (My roommates favorite, tastes delicious too with any meat)

I usually get
Random Meat, Everything no hot peppers, ranch on honey oat

Always toasted!

Sodacan 02-26-2011 07:13 PM

As someone who used to work at Subway, I hope you will listen to my advice. Stay the **** away from the coldcut. That shit will destroy you. The Subway Melt is almost as bad. Twelve pieces of meat (on the foot long) is way too much for a single sandwich. The only way you can justify getting a coldcut is if you pay the extra $1 or so for dooble and then take the sandwhich apart at home and make a bunch of smaller sandwiches.

In other news, I like getting a meatball sub on white with lettuce, pickles, and mayo. Toasted. Always toasted. :>

Catharsis 02-26-2011 07:15 PM

I always get tuna with everything (except jalapeņos) and sweet onion dressing on ANY bread. ^^;

Esper 02-26-2011 07:18 PM

Italian B.M.T with everything + Mustard except Green Pepper. It's pretty rare for me to ever get anything else.

Vixen 02-28-2011 08:46 PM

I have never eaten Subway, am I missing anything spectacular? >:

Queen 02-28-2011 09:00 PM

The sweet onion sauce chicken teriyaki ~ with cheese, lettuce and uh more onions Q_Q /freak

Kotarou 02-28-2011 09:01 PM

Mine has slightly less choices...

My favorite is Italian BMT, any bread, Lettuce + Onions + Thousand Island. Toasted.

I don't really like flooding my bread with all the veg, makes it hard to eat, lol.

Joey 02-28-2011 09:07 PM

Spicy Italian on wheat, toasted, with provolone, light mayo, spinach, lettuce, tomatoes

oh God now I want one.

LauraMix 02-28-2011 09:45 PM

Italian Bread + Cold Cut Combo + BBQ Sauce + Crab Meat + Pickles + Onions + Spinach + Lettuce + Tomatoes = Epic Sandvich

RoflKnife 02-28-2011 09:49 PM

Because I'm poor like you:

Footlong Pizza Sub on Italian Herbs and Cheese + lettuce, tomato, red onions, green peppers, black olives, cucumber + honey mustard / mayo / sweet onion toasted

Remember, price is only:

k0n 02-28-2011 10:18 PM

I used to work at Subways, lol

Here's my favorite:
Toasted feasty on Italian Herb and Cheese bread with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spinach, ranch, a dash of Southwest, and olive oil.

Also, if you tried tuna, try it with BBQ sauce. It will taste like turkey ;o It may sound weird, but it taste surprisingly good.

Yuki 03-01-2011 12:37 AM

I always get the same thing every time <3

Footlong Pastrami with extra Salami, Italian bread, toasted. American cheese, mayo, chipotle sauce, with lettuce, olives, banana peppers, and some times onions, depending on whether or not I feel like it. XD

DarkAmbience 03-01-2011 05:06 PM

Italian bread (toasted), chicken breast, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and mayonnaise.

My sis and I get this every time.

kuyaBaka 03-05-2011 05:52 PM

Steak and cheese with pepperjack.
On italian herb.
With lettuce and chipotle sauce.

Marzai 03-09-2011 07:25 AM

Meatball marinara on Italian H&C bread, with provolone cheese, topped with tomatoes, lettuce, and Parmesan cheese.

Not too far from Henreh.