Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots
Talking What halloween treats/foods/snacks do You make?=3

Well halloween is near and I know some people make some cool foods for the halloween spirit :3
So what's your food, snack, treats that you make?Any cool creations?

I'm making these halloween gloves for my Spanish Club
You get some clear gloves(not the ones with that wierd stuff on them)
get some candied corn on each finger tip of the glove.
Then pour popcorn in it and then tie it up =3
Hope you guys have some fun creations.~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-28-2010   #2 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

10-28-2010   #3 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

I make candy and caramel apples with my friends every year :>

10-28-2010   #4 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seru
I make candy and caramel apples with my friends every year :>
Oh goshhh I love caramel apples T.T! I just don't know how to make the caramelll
Could you please explain how to?TYTYTYTY+REP If you can pleaseee :3333
Sorry I'm a bit hyper, THIRTY MORE MINUTESSS Tilllll school is doneee orz.
Making them corn gloves afterschool 8D!

10-28-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
AionFlyFFHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale

ieatH0ll0ws will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to ieatH0ll0ws
IGN: °Horcrux°
Class: °Bard° lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: °ChiKawaki°
Xfire: ~

Those gloves sounds like a cool idea!~

Caramel apples are DELICIOUS!

10-28-2010   #6 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I feel I'm missing out so much. We haven't done anything for halloween since I was reeeeally young >:

10-28-2010   #7 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
I feel I'm missing out so much. We haven't done anything for halloween since I was reeeeally young >:
I know what you mean....I kinda lost touch with the child within me.

10-28-2010   #8 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

going to a friend's halloween party tomorrow and will prolly pig out on all sorts of chocolate and such. I'm expecting to see these since I've never gone by a single halloween without em

My friend's mom used to make witch finger cookies for halloween but I haven't had them in like.. aeons. sad is me

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

10-28-2010   #9 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraMix
Ahahahahaha

10-28-2010   #10 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaSyami
Oh goshhh I love caramel apples T.T! I just don't know how to make the caramelll
Could you please explain how to?TYTYTYTY+REP If you can pleaseee :3333
Sorry I'm a bit hyper, THIRTY MORE MINUTESSS Tilllll school is doneee orz.
Making them corn gloves afterschool 8D!
The way I make them is I buy caramel in bulk (the little individually wrapped ones) I take about 12-14 ounces and put it in a microwavable bowl and add about two table spoons of milk. Microwave for about 2 mins on high. Than stir it a little (very little like once or twice). Allow to cool for a little bit and than take an apple (that you pre-skewered) and roll it in the caramel. Do it very quickly as you don't want the caramel to completely cool down, which is why I only do small amounts at a time. I'm sure there other ways to do it, but this is simple and fast with great results.

Also I use Popsicle sticks for this instead of wooden skewers. And to cool refrigerate for like 10-15 mins. Or until the caramel hardens.

10-28-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineVindictusLa TalePangya
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Bonnie will become famous soon enoughBonnie will become famous soon enough

My family usually makes these chocolate-caramel spider treat things every year and I LOVE them. Along with popcorn balls and caramel apples.

10-28-2010   #12 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seru
The way I make them is I buy caramel in bulk (the little individually wrapped ones) I take about 12-14 ounces and put it in a microwavable bowl and add about two table spoons of milk. Microwave for about 2 mins on high. Than stir it a little (very little like once or twice). Allow to cool for a little bit and than take an apple (that you pre-skewered) and roll it in the caramel. Do it very quickly as you don't want the caramel to completely cool down, which is why I only do small amounts at a time. I'm sure there other ways to do it, but this is simple and fast with great results.

Also I use Popsicle sticks for this instead of wooden skewers. And to cool refrigerate for like 10-15 mins. Or until the caramel hardens.
Ohhh I know those individually wrapped oness 8D Ty tyyyy I'ma finally do a caramel apple myselfff yayy ty Seru

10-28-2010   #13 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games

^ Your welcome, also with those measurements I can usually cover 5 or 6 average size apples. Though be really careful, the caramel burns hurt almost as much as a sugar burn x.x;

10-29-2010   #14 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Nothing >: I used to make spider-web cookies though lol..