Oranges 24 45.28%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-26-2010   #21 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

As raw fruit -- oranges.
As baked goods -- apples.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-26-2010   #22 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Oranges, I always love some juice.
I don't really like apples, they taste like medicine to me. Dx

10-26-2010   #23 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

Oranges.

I like apples and all, but I have a harder time eating them because for some reason it usually takes me time to be able to swallow what I've chewed. (I'm literally unable to, almost like my brain turned to mush and I completely forgot how to even swallow food) It's the skin's fault.

Oranges are incredibly easy to peel, they're soft and way juicier than apples, and taste better. Since I have to keep chewing the apples so much all I end up tasting is the dried up skin, and that makes it even harder for me to swallow.

If they're both peeled and stuff, I still go with juicy oranges. *Sips orange soda*

10-27-2010   #24 (permalink)
Ian
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryLost SagaDragonFableKingdom of Loathing

Ian has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Hubbly
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 1XX
Guild: Ecks.T.C.

I have a hard time eating oranges and I wont need a drink when I got apples since theres alot of water inside them.

Although oranges have lots of water inside them too..

Still, I'm not into sour foods much.

10-27-2010   #25 (permalink)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Oranges.

I still love apples though.

10-27-2010   #26 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Guild: Prisma

I'm not really sure. I like both. They can both have ups and downs tho.

I really hate those soft apples which are like.. floury in their consistence. But I don't want my apples too hard either.

Oranges can have their downsides too, for example when the.. I don't know what it's called.. Those little ''pods'' with the juice inside of them. Anyway, I hate when they are hard. I also don't like it when they are too sweet, nor too sour.

But I choose apples cause you can use them for cooking and dessert, they can also have more variety (from what I know).

10-27-2010   #27 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

I like both!!
Mangoes are better though.. cough
Anyways, yeah I picked apples cause of the different yummy things they make and more convenient than peeling an orange :/

Maybe I picked apple cause I'm a lazy person and it requires less work..?

10-27-2010   #28 (permalink)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
Maybe I picked apple cause I'm a lazy person and it requires less work..?
Don't oranges require less work than apples? You'd have to remove the apple seeds from within the apple because they are toxic. You can peel oranges with your bare hands as well.

10-27-2010   #29 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute

Apple seeds are toxic? I always pick them out to eat them lol.

Also, I need a knife to open an orange properly. You don't have to do that with an apple.
When eating an orange I also try to get as much of that white stuff off it as possible.

10-27-2010   #30 (permalink)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

You wouldn't feel anything unless you OD on them. It's potentially harmful to bodies of smaller mass like children and animals.

Am I the only person who uses their hands to open an orange but a knife to peel an apple?

10-27-2010   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

Mello will become famous soon enoughMello will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mello

i love oranges more but i get agitated that my mother mostly apples
i also like pomelo idk thats what i call them idk the correct spelling or term for them.

10-27-2010   #32 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
Don't oranges require less work than apples? You'd have to remove the apple seeds from within the apple because they are toxic. You can peel oranges with your bare hands as well.
Remove the seed? o.o Don't you just eat it down to like the core and leave the seeds?

Like that?

And LOL OD on apple seeds xDD what a horrible way to end up in the hospital. I guess that's the natural way to do it rather than drugs xD

But yes, apples = less work. No peeling, unless you want to. Just gotta eat :]

10-27-2010   #33 (permalink)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Apparently, both fruits are easy to eat. You can eat the skin of oranges also, like apples. Not that I do it though. You can tell that I don't eat apples too much because I overlooked that.

If you eat way too many apple seeds, the potency of the poison can kick in and you'll go into a coma and die from respiratory arrest.

10-27-2010   #34 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
Am I the only person who uses their hands to open an orange but a knife to peel an apple?
That's because an orange has soft skin, and one cut in it will allow you to very easily peel all of it off in one go, like a boiled egg. (If you peel a boiled egg ''right'' that is) An apple's skin is pretty much superglue'd to the fruitiness.

10-27-2010   #35 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Eating oranges without peeling them? I'll pass on that one.

Do you know somewhat how much apple seeds it'd take to OD? I think it'd be an unreasonable amount that you wouldn't eat without trying to get poisoned.

I think it might depend on the kind of apple too.

10-27-2010   #36 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

TEAM ORANGE!

Really, if I can only choose one and not have the other for the rest of my life, I choose orange. In fact, I think I'd choose other fruits before I'd choose apple.

10-27-2010   #37 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Apple master race here.

ENJOY YOUR PEELS, YOU ORANGE SCUMS

10-27-2010   #38 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

If the choice is between an 'ideal' apple and an 'ideal' orange, I'd choose an orange. Juicier. Vitamin C. Tis wonderful.

10-27-2010   #39 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Orange juice is okay and all.. but compared to a freshly baked apple pie straight outta the oven . . .

It's the nature of my circuitry.

10-30-2010   #40 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
Remove the seed? o.o Don't you just eat it down to like the core and leave the seeds?

Like that?

I eat all of it, core included. Nothing to throw away~ except of course the little twiggy bit it hangs from.