Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-28-2010   #1 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks
Default Do you follow your recommended daily intake?

I don't. I wonder if it'll catch up to me when I grow older, but it's unrealistic for me to follow what my doctor says I should eat on a daily basis. Of course, I have my days where I'm healthy and do follow it. I just can't do it everyday.

Do you? It's hard for me to imagine that people are able to plan out their eating schedules accordingly. I usually just eat or cook whatever I have. Maybe that will change when I move out and actually have to go grocery shopping, but who knows.

On a regular day for me, I eat, maybe a piece of toast with a glass of juice for breakfast -- or leftovers from dinner; basically anything that's there at home before I go off for school. For lunch I try to eat healthily* because I know I'll be snacking a lot later, so I usually just get the salad bowl with milk. If I'm home alone at dinnertime, I'd just fix fried rice for me like a true Asian. Otherwise, my parents usually cook healthy meals. But I always have something that I snack on during the day. I wonder if this pattern is unhealthy for me because I'm also borderlining into underweight-ness. Maybe I should start taking supplements. ;__;

*Healthy to me means it's green. I'm no nutritionist. fufu

Last edited by mamoru; 09-28-2010 at 02:11 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-28-2010   #2 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

IMO, only those truly anal people follow those kinds of plans by the letter and encountering them in person scares me. I saw a guy at a McDonald's who was obsessing over the nutrition facts that were posted on his cheeseburger wrapper, scribbling them into a notepad and punching numbers on his calculator. One of the most extreme examples of this, if I ever saw one. This isn't normal behavior, or human at that.

I don't really log what I eat. I just cook and eat whatever is available, or whatever I feel like eating. I do the grocery shopping for the most part and sometimes I don't eat that third meal in a day. To me, it's enough to play it safe by eating a few fruits/vegetables and protein daily and that's about it.

Heheh, if you're classifying as slightly underweight I'd say eat more in a friendly way, of course.

09-28-2010   #3 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Only if I'm following a diet, but never for myself. For a couple of months, I had to do this for my husband to help him lose weight, but it really isn't that hard when you get used to it. Usually I just make a note of what foods have what, then make a chart. From there it's about measuring.

I do however eat a balanced diet and take multivitamins.

09-28-2010   #4 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

I do do this :x.

I'm not really as anal as I use to be, but I try to keep an estimate of how many calories I intake a day, and what nutrients I'm getting. It's so easy to lose track of things like that in college, which I probably will soon.

I use to be like that guy in Adun's example, except with out the McDonalds. If your going to bother being that anal about it, don't eat at places like McDonalds.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

09-28-2010   #5 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seru
I use to be like that guy in Adun's example, except with out the McDonalds. If your going to bother being that anal about it, don't eat at places like McDonalds.
Gotta have them cheeseburgers, man.

09-28-2010   #6 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

The only thing I follow religiously is my water intake. I want nice and good skin, u c.

09-28-2010   #7 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family

I don't keep track of nutritions or calories a whole lot, but I do look for dem E-numbers

And 4 meals a day, every day, no exceptions.

09-28-2010   #8 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

^ Ya I always eat 4-5 meals a day to :x

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

09-28-2010   #9 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't keep track of what I eat, but I'm aware on days where I've been really unhealthy.

It's so easy to eat loooads of unhealthy stuff when I'm at school as it's constantly there, but weekends/on holidays [anything away from school] I can keep to a healthy diet easy.

I only make sure I drink enough water, apart from that, I dont keep track of anything/count anything

09-28-2010   #10 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

If you bother with this kind of things, why would you even go to McDonald's? Their burgers are disgusting IMO.

Anyway... At a "normal day" I skip the breakfast cause I have no appetite. Oh no! The most important meal of the day!!!

I eat school lunch at 11:30-12:00 and I try to take some vegetables. I used to buy a baguette and a coke but I'm trying to buy less from the school cafeteria cause, well, it saves me a lot of money (I could easily spend 150 SEK there per week, about $20) and I actually lose weight by not buying from there. I try to leave my wallet at home, but sometimes I bring some spare change for a snack.

At home it's really random. I can go a day without eating after the school lunch, and I can also eat a lot of little things at home when my belly is craving for sweets, and the same days I can eat two meals after school.

I'm not sure I'd call myself healthy, but I don't think I'm unhealthy either.

EDIT: Btw of Aimee's post, I think it's harder to eat at holidays/vacations cause I'm usually home alone and bored and then eat out of boredom. At my summer vacation 2009 I gained 10 KG, that's over about 2 months. This summer vacation tho I lost 5.

Last edited by Mums; 09-28-2010 at 10:55 AM.

09-29-2010   #11 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

I am like kuda and Aimee, the only thing I follow is to drink enough water everyday~

I don't really care what I eat =S...

05-13-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

I do.

And I follow it to a T.