Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Beauty, Fashion, Fitness & Health > Food

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-18-2010   #1 (permalink)

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of
Default Jam

well have you guys ever had any difficulty opening the cover of a Jam Bottle after you just took it out of the fridge?

and theres this other thing that I would like to know is, is Jam best eaten when its cold, or best eaten when its hot?

and whats your favorite jam?

I love Strawberry Jam and Orange Jam.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-18-2010   #2 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Yea I do, but it's not as hard as it is when it's new. I usually use a towel to get a better grip of the lid, it works most of the time. I haven't eaten hot jam that many times but the few times I have I liked it. I like to have hot jam over ice cream 8D.

Hmm... My favorite jam.. That would probably be apricot jam and cranberry jam.

05-18-2010   #3 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I have problems with the lid a lot because I have weak little girly hands.

I've never eaten Jam hot, but I do love it in jam thumbprint cookies. That being said, my favorites are blackberry and orange marmalade.

05-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I like strawberry jam and that's about it lol.

There are a few tricks for opening the lid on any jar so I don't have problems that often.
[breaking the vacuum seal using the end of a knife, hot water, towel, tapping the bottom of the jar etc]

05-19-2010   #5 (permalink)

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Thing is when its cold, its really, sometimes my hands can swell and I still can't open it.