Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-23-2009   #21 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

That's assuming you can find me, hon.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-23-2009   #22 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Green Tea is good imo @_@.

10-23-2009   #23 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Also, Loose leaf>tea bags, for me.
I used to use leaves, but the annoying bit is having to strain the tea before drinking it. I hate having stray bits of tea leaves floating in my tea :/

It's the nature of my circuitry.

10-23-2009   #24 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

OMG. I forgot to get tea with pearls from my school cafe. T__T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
I used to use leaves, but the annoying bit is having to strain the tea before drinking it. I hate having stray bits of tea leaves floating in my tea :/
I use a pot that keeps the tea leaves inside the strainer so I can pour the tea easily. I didn't like the leaves floating around too. :[

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Last edited by Esper; 10-23-2009 at 08:38 PM.

10-23-2009   #25 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Quote:
Yeah, that's my biggest pet peeve too. I don't have a fine mesh strainer, so I usually have to pass it through a coffee filter or such just to get the little bits out of the tea, but I prefer doing it...I find the taste difference between the loose leaf I get and the tea bags available to be worth the effort.

Though usually, I do just use tea bags...I mean, I drink about 6 cups of tea a day. My thermos isn't big enough to hold enough tea for me to just make it all at once

10-24-2009   #26 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family

Well, I sure do enjoy a cup of vanilla tea once in a while, but I'm not much of a tea lover. :X

10-24-2009   #27 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemicion
Well, I sure do enjoy a cup of vanilla tea once in a while, but I'm not much of a tea lover. :X
Lipton actually has some really nice Vanilla Black tea that tastes awesome with milk.

10-24-2009   #28 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Bubble Milk tea, Lemon Tea and Straight tea I guess.

SUGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

11-03-2009   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

STORMYskye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to STORMYskye
IGN: STORMYskye
Class: Duelist to_champion
Level: 162
Guild: Phantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut
I love bubble tea...
Yup, same here.
Probably the only tea i like drinking.

11-03-2009   #30 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Bubble tea was cool and all back when the fad started in the early 2000s, but these days I've grown pretty weary of it. Most of the flavouring used are artificial or concentrates, making the tea extremely sweet.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

11-03-2009   #31 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

I have to agree with you. Many of the stores that sell Bubble Tea mass produce the liquid, which contains way too much sweetener in it.

Occasionally drinking it is okay though. I haven't had it in a while. Mostly coffee now. x.x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-03-2009   #32 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Oolong Tea is pretty good. I used to drink that a lot. I don't do it much now but its the tea a lot of the chinese restaurants here would give you.

Raspberry tea is pretty nice, not too sweet and i love raspberries. Mandarin Orange tea is good too. I don't really like lemon teas because some companies make it really strong.. like lemony and bitter.. I can't really stand that taste in my mouth.

I usually drink Green Tea or Ice Green Teas depending on how its made. My family makes a good ice green tea with citrus juices and a lil bit of sugar. I usually make a few quarts of it and it doesn't last long LOL;;

the keurig coffee maker has quite a number in tea selections. My parents own one of those and just popping one in for 1 cup whenever you feel like it is great and doesnt waste time for hot water.

11-04-2009   #33 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

A cold glass of roasted barley tea, anyone?

11-04-2009   #34 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Bubble tea was cool and all back when the fad started in the early 2000s, but these days I've grown pretty weary of it. Most of the flavouring used are artificial or concentrates, making the tea extremely sweet.
Thankfully, the bubble tea shop near my house actually uses real fruit in their stuff. The only reason I can even tell is that you can't fake the amount of raspberry seeds in there without using real fruit. Oh, that and they advertise it as such, so until it's proven false, I'll accept it. Tastes like real fruit to me anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
A cold glass of roasted barley tea, anyone?
I've never had it cold, but I love hot barley tea. Cold sounds delicious though :0

11-04-2009   #35 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

I normally keep a jug of it in my fridge throughout the summer.

I'm sure your local Asian (if you don't live in Asia already) stores sell the packaged teabags somewhere.

11-04-2009   #36 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Eh, I don't trust the tea from my local Vietnamese store (the only asian stores around are all vietnamese) since a large majority of the tea I've gotten there has been nasty and/or expired.

I might be able to find it online though. I doubt it'll be too hard.

11-06-2009   #37 (permalink)
FailTale Player
Special

HienRose is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HienRose
IGN: Allenor
Class: Fire Mage lt_mage
Level: 31
Guild: Nutmeg

Although, I don't drink tea a lot, I do rather like the taste of Green Tea and Orange Pekoe tea. Though, I have a very sweet-oriented palette, so I tend to add sugar to my teas. Which is probably why I don't mind Bubble Teas now since as most of you have mentioned use concentrated or sweetened mixes.

I do believe that I will try to pick up more different teas though.

Pokemon Heart Gold - 2536 5804 2368 - BROMONT
-I will try to be more active on these forums for the sole purpose of Pokemon, yeah!-

11-06-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Hayaka will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hayaka Send a message via MSN to Hayaka
IGN: Hayaka/SaibaBabe
Class: Soul Master/Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 210/215
Guild: Currently looking for a guild if possible ;/

Lipton Tea is the only tea that i will drink ^_^;

11-06-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Mitsuhana will become famous soon enough

I do like tea (both hot and cold) but I can't drink it 24/7. I like it to warm me up or if I'm in the mood. For Iced Tea's, I like practically almost any flavor but my most favorite among them is Southern Black Tea Sweetened. For hot teas, I like raspberry and orange flavors. But lately I been drinkin a lot of Thai black tea. But no matter what hot tea I drink, I always have to have honey and sugar in it cause it's too blah for me without those. The black tea.. I add that plus a little bit of milk. xD I love sweet taste of things.

11-06-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

PinkPwnageFrenzy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to PinkPwnageFrenzy Send a message via MSN to PinkPwnageFrenzy
IGN: Bison
Level: HIS PSYCHO POWER KNOWS NO LIMITS!

I don't drink any fancy teas, but I love me some Green Tea. Arizona Green Tea is 99 cents, sometimes even less. I'd take a cup of tea over a cup of coffee any day.