ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Beauty, Fashion, Fitness & Health > Food

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Are you able to take spicy food?
Yes 40 83.33%
No 8 16.67%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-06-2008   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
andy's hot/cheddar fries <3
I can't find Andy's Salsa Fries anywhere.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-06-2008   #62 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

I grew up eating buffalo wings, so yes.

08-06-2008   #63 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

ore-sama loves spicy foods

08-06-2008   #64 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryshadowcard
I can't find Andy's Salsa Fries anywhere.
at least you tried them Dx I never had any but hot/cheddar fries x[

08-07-2008   #65 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

I'm able to withstand chili padi which is a species of chili whose chili fruits are much smaller and more spicy than the larger regular chili.

08-10-2008   #66 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

I enjoy spicy food a lot. ^^ My parents always complain that I have an unnatural obsession for spiciness whenever we go out to eat Pho or to some restaurant where it serves a noodle soup. I always put a whole bunch of that Sriracha (I think that's what it's called...) Hot Sauce into my bowl, until it turns scarlet red. Then, I squirt a nice amount into the small bowl on the side for dipping purposes. :] Yum.

08-10-2008   #67 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

lol i can only take a bit of spicy foods(meaning things that really arent too spicy)
but anything thats extremely or just plain spicy i just wont eat or will go running for something too stop the pain D:

08-10-2008   #68 (permalink)
-
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

OrangeJuice will become famous soon enoughOrangeJuice will become famous soon enough

O.O; Whoa some of you can take insane spice.

I can handle spicy, but not SPICY-spicy. I really enjoy the taste, but sometimes it's too much and then I have to keep drinking some milk or juice so that it doesn't burn my tastebuds crazy o___o...

Out of my family, my mom loves spicy-ness the most and enjoys really spicy x].

08-11-2008   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by WafflyWaffles
lol i can only take a bit of spicy foods(meaning things that really arent too spicy)
but anything thats extremely or just plain spicy i just wont eat or will go running for something too stop the pain D:
Poor guy. Missing out on one of life's greatest flavors.

For the rest of you lightweights out there, milk (well, dairy in general) is most effective in reducing the heat. I guess that's why bleu cheese is common with buffalo wings.

Not for me, though. Some call them "buffalo wings and bleu cheese." I call them "bastardized chicken wings." T_T

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

08-11-2008   #70 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

If you think you can you guys should try 911 buffalo wings at your local "texas rodehouse"

those... are hot

08-11-2008   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroKoden
If you think you can you guys should try 911 buffalo wings at your local "texas rodehouse"

those... are hot
I think I've been to a place like your "Texas roadhouse." Did they make you sign a waiver?

08-11-2008   #72 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Try Chili Padi(A species of chili whose fruits are much smaller and also more spicy than the larger regular chili species) and you will know what true spiciness is.

08-11-2008   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I'll keep on the lookout for it. :3 I'm more likely to try the fresh juices of it than the actual pepper, though. I'm a picky eater of flora.

Unfortunately for me, most of the spiciest food comes from veggies. ;_;

But I'll definitely find a way to reconcile my apprehension of most vegetables with my love of spice. I have to. D:

08-11-2008   #74 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Freyalise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Freyalise Send a message via MSN to Freyalise
Class: :V to_fox

I like spicy and bitter.

Not at the same time, though.

*dumps more lemon juice in her tea*

*dumps more hot sauce on her food*
And know the place for the first time.

BLOG WILL BE UPDATED SOMETIME. MAYBE.

08-11-2008   #75 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

YES! I love spicy food <3