Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-11-2009   #81 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerz
Er... Does anyone want my Jollof Rice recipe? *twiddles thumbs*
This is a recipe thread. Post any and all recipes, prz. 8D

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-25-2009   #82 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Faelynn will become famous soon enough

I absolutely love making warm snacks instead of eating those take-away snacks my family usually eats x_x; I can make them in the time it takes them to drive there and come back so why shouldn't I eat the healthier (and tastier) option? The following recipe is SO VERY EASY, you'd have to be horrible to screw this one up o_o;

Quote:
PIZZA CALZONE

Ingredients

* Double portion of pizza dough
* 100 g tallegio or any other halfsolid cheese
* 1 coffeespoon of olive oil
* 1/2 theespoon of grated lemonpeel
* 1 tablespoon of chopped leafparsley

Preparation

Take the double portion of pizza dough and try to roll it out as thin as possible. On one half you put the filling (the cheese you selected) that should be in slices. Then mix the olive oil, grated lemonpeel and parsley and spread it out over the cheese. Make sure to roll the pizza up real tight now. Then use a baking brush to apply some olive oil on the outside of the pizza. (Quantity of olive oil on the outside depends on you o_o; a light layer to protect the dough will be enough) Then simply bake it in the oven 10 to 20 minutes at about 275° C.
For the people outside of Europe x_x;

100 g = 3.52739 oz
275° C = 527° F

You can always try to bake the pizza in a simple pan but that will take a lot of practise so I suggest you make it a few times in the oven before you attempt to make it in a pan x_x;

02-25-2009   #83 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

XLunianX is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I'm kinda late 8D (Only 4 weeks Hehe)
Anywho, hungry and want a simple snack that you can make without having to go buy 10 ingredients? Then this is perfect for you :P

Simple And Yummy Egg Sandwich
-crack 1 egg, and beat it in a small bowl for about 30 seconds.
-Pop it in the micro-wave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
-Grab 2 slices of bread(Toasted or not).
-Use a butter knife to take the egg out of the bowl(because it's sticky xD).
-Put your egg inbetween the two breads 8D.
-And Eat Up
-Takes like 2 minutes :P
(Can also add a slice of cheese if you have, and some ketchup [I hate ketchup, but apparently it tastes good with it 8D])
-Enjoy!

Last edited by XLunianX; 02-25-2009 at 09:20 PM.

02-25-2009   #84 (permalink)

Houseki has disabled reputation
IGN: Kanade
Level: --
Guild: --

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLunianX
Sorry, I'm kinda late 8D (Only 4 weeks Hehe)
Anywho, hungry and want a simple snack that you can make without having to go buy 10 ingredients? Then this is perfect for you :P

Simple And Yummy Egg Sandwich
-crack 1 egg, and beat it in a small bowl for about 30 seconds.
-Pop it in the micro-wave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
-Grab 2 slices of bread(Toasted or not).
-Use a butter knife to take the egg out of the bowl(because it's sticky xD).
-Put your egg inbetween the two breads 8D.
-And Eat Up
-Takes like 2 minutes :P
(Can also add a slice of cheese if you have, and some ketchup [I hate ketchup, but apparently it tastes good with it 8D])
-Enjoy!
i tried that and oh yes its easy =p

07-24-2009   #85 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

/casts Revive

Delicious Bacon. <3
Ingredients:
- 1 Package of Bacon (I'd go low-sodium, the least amount of fat, too)
- 1/2 C Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Cheyenne Pepper (more or less, depending on how you want it to endup)

Directions:
- DO NOT PREHEAT THE OVEN. Instead, start by lining a baking sheet with aluminum foil, or get a wire rack (cooling rack for cookies and other baked goods) and put on top of a cookie sheet, line with foil if desired.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and the cheyenne pepper.
- Open package of bacon, and lightly coat each piece with the mixture. Lay on the wire rack.
- Turn oven on for 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and put in the wire rack. DO NOT PRE-HEAT.
- Set timer for about 15-20 minutes, depending on how you want it done. Longer means more crispy, but you do also run the risk of burning and/or caramelizing the sugar. You're gonna want to keep a close eye on the oven during the last 5 minutes.

07-24-2009   #86 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family

random italian recipe inb4 I go to bed.

Grilled Pizza with Cherry Tomatoes.

20 cherry and/or grape tomatoes, halved
salt & pepper to taste
2 balls of grilled pizza dough
extra-virgin olive oil for brushing
freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1/4 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into small chunks
4 large basil leaves, torn into pieces by hand

1. Place tomatoes, cut side down, in a oiled grill pan. Grill over direct heat until tomatoes are slightly charred on top, then transfer them to a bowl and season with salt & pepper. Set up the bowl of tomatoes and the other ingredients at your grilling station for easy access.

2. Prepare a charcoal grill for grilling pizza creating a very hot fire on one side with couple of layers of charcoal just a few inches from the grate, and a low fire on the other side with just a few coals.

3. Oil the bottom of a baking sheet and place one of the dough balls on it. Using your hands flatten it out to about 1/8 inch thick. Carefully slide the dough onto the hot side of the grill. Watch the dough closely making sure it doesn't burn by lifting it with tongs and peeking under.

4. When the dough is charred on the bottom, flip it over and brush it with olive oil. Sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano, dot with half of the fresh mozzarella and scatter half of the tomatoes on top. With either the tongs or a spatula, slide the pizza to the cooler side of the grill. Cover grill, making sure the vent holes are open, and cook for 3-5 more minutes. The pizza is done when the cheese is melted and the bottom is slightly charred. Using a spatula, remove pizza from grill to a serving tray, garnish with half of the basil, slice and serve. Repeat with second ball of dough.

07-24-2009   #87 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemicion
random italian recipe inb4 I go to bed.

Grilled Pizza with Cherry Tomatoes.

20 cherry and/or grape tomatoes, halved
salt & pepper to taste
2 balls of grilled pizza dough
extra-virgin olive oil for brushing
freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1/4 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into small chunks
4 large basil leaves, torn into pieces by hand

1. Place tomatoes, cut side down, in a oiled grill pan. Grill over direct heat until tomatoes are slightly charred on top, then transfer them to a bowl and season with salt & pepper. Set up the bowl of tomatoes and the other ingredients at your grilling station for easy access.

2. Prepare a charcoal grill for grilling pizza creating a very hot fire on one side with couple of layers of charcoal just a few inches from the grate, and a low fire on the other side with just a few coals.

3. Oil the bottom of a baking sheet and place one of the dough balls on it. Using your hands flatten it out to about 1/8 inch thick. Carefully slide the dough onto the hot side of the grill. Watch the dough closely making sure it doesn't burn by lifting it with tongs and peeking under.

4. When the dough is charred on the bottom, flip it over and brush it with olive oil. Sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano, dot with half of the fresh mozzarella and scatter half of the tomatoes on top. With either the tongs or a spatula, slide the pizza to the cooler side of the grill. Cover grill, making sure the vent holes are open, and cook for 3-5 more minutes. The pizza is done when the cheese is melted and the bottom is slightly charred. Using a spatula, remove pizza from grill to a serving tray, garnish with half of the basil, slice and serve. Repeat with second ball of dough.
I'm gonna kidnap you and stuff you into my pantry to make me Italian food forever. '-`
Or until you hand over all your Italian recipes over to me.

07-26-2009   #88 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Garden Pasta Salad
35 Mins to make.
Ingredients

* 2 cups whole-wheat rotini (6 ounces)
* 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
* 1/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar or lemon juice
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
* Freshly ground pepper to taste
* 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
* 1 cup diced yellow or red bell pepper (1 small)
* 1 cup grated carrots (2-4 carrots)
* 1/2 cup chopped scallions (4 scallions)
* 1/2 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
* 1/3 cup slivered fresh basil

Directions

Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 8 to 10 minutes, or according to package directions. Drain and refresh under cold running water.

Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, oil, vinegar (or lemon juice), garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl until smooth. Add the pasta and toss to coat. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, carrots, scallions, olives and basil; toss to coat well.
Garden Pasta Salad Recipe : EatingWell : Food Network

I like pasta salad :>

07-26-2009   #89 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
I'm gonna kidnap you and stuff you into my pantry to make me Italian food forever. '-`
Or until you hand over all your Italian recipes over to me.
No. :C

-----
Another one inb4 I sleep

Stracciatella gelato.

Makes About 1 Quart

2 cups whole milk
3/4 cup sugar
1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
4 egg yolks
1 cup heavy cream
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped

1. Stir the milk and sugar together in a medium sauce pan over medium heat and add the vanilla bean. Heat until bubbles begin to form around the edges. Remove the pan from the heat and steep for 15 minutes.

2. In a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks together. Slowly whisk the warm milk mixture into the egg yolks and transfer the mixture back to the sauce pan. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until mixture thickens and coats the back of the spoon, 8 - 10 minutes and remove custard from heat.

3. Pour the cream into a large bowl and place a mesh strainer on top. Pour the custard through the strainer, discarding the vanilla bean, and stir it into the cream. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.

4. Remove custard from refrigerator and process in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. While ice cream is churning melt chocolate in a sauté pan over low heat or in the microwave. Drizzle a very thin stream of the chocolate into the gelato during the last few minutes of churning.

07-28-2009   #90 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TraderJoe will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cleveritis
Class: Meister
Level: 88/26
Guild: FrenchBread

TRADER JOE'S CHICKEN AND BACON GARLIC ALFREDO.

Bowtie Pasta (Any kind really, but I use bowties)
Alfredo Sauce
Fresh Basil
Sea Salt
Coarse Black Pepper
Grilled Chicken
Chopped Bacon/Bacon Bits
Milk and Butter
Chopped Garlic
Chopped Onions

STEP PRE-ONE ~ Cook the chicken, or buy precooked grilled chicken.
STEP PRE-ONE-A ~ Cook the bacon, or buy precooked bacon.

STEP ONE ~ Bring X amount of water to a boil, add a little salt.
STEP TWO ~ Insert bowtie pasta in said water, let it tenderize.
STEP THREE ~ Fry up the garlic and onions, not too much though.
STEP FOUR ~ Remove bowtie pasta, remove garlic and onions.
STEP FIVE ~ Chop up fresh basil
STEP SIX ~ Heat Alfredo in a big pot, slowly mix in a little bit of milk and butter for creamier texture and flavor.
STEP SEVEN ~ Put chicken, garlic, onions, and pasta into said alfredo after STEP SIX is complete.
STEP EIGHT ~ Lightly sprinkle sea salt and coarse ground black pepper into pasta and stir.
STEP NINE ~ Let it bubble.
STEP TEN ~ Remove pasta from pot, set in bowl, slowly stir in basil, then top with bacon.

COMPLETE TEN STEP TRADER JOE ALFREDO.

08-20-2009   #91 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

/revive, and now I'll just throw in 2 randoms

----------------------------------------------

Caprese Salad

Serves 4-6

2 pounds of ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced 1/4 inch thick
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
5 to 8 fresh basil leaves
salt and pepper to taste

1. Arrange tomato slices on a platter.

2. Top each tomato with a slice of mozzarella.

3. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the mozzarella and tomato. Tear the basil leaves into pieces by hand or chiffonade cut and sprinkle on top. Season with salt and pepper and serve.

----------------------------------------------

Gnocchi di Ricotta

Serves 6

3 1/4 cups of flour
2 eggs
1.5 pound of ricotta cheese, well drained
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese plus extra for sprinkling
pinch of salt & pepper
1 teaspoon of olive oil
4 cups Marinara Sauce

1. Place 3 cups of the flour in a large bowl. Lightly beat the egs with a fork then add them to the flour along with the ricotta, 1/2 cup of Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together with your hands to form a dough.

2. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured working surface and knead lightly for 2 to 3 more minutes, gradually adding remaining flour if the dough sticks to the board or your hands. The dough is ready when it no longer sticks but is still somewhat tacky to the touch and soft.

3. Divide the dough into four pieces and roll into balls. Using both hands, roll out each ball of dough into a log about the width of your index finger. Cut each log into 1/2 inch pieces.

4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

5. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a teaspoon of olive oil oil and the gnocchi.

6. Cook, uncovered over high heat until the gnocchi rise to the surface of the water, about 2 to 3 minutes. While the gnocchi are cooking heat the marinara in a large saute pan over medium heat.

7. Remove the gnocchi from the water with a slotted spoon and transfer to the saute pan with the marinara sauce.

8. Toss gnocchi in sauce until coated, then transfer to a caserole dish sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese to taste. Bake in oven for 10 minutes and serve.

Images belongs to whoever.

11-16-2009   #92 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

kelian can only hope to improve

Grilled Key Lime Chicken

3 pounds Chicken breasts; boneless, skinless
1 cup Key lime juice
1 tablespoon Honey
3/4 cup Water
1/2 teaspoon Fresh ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon Ground thyme
2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
1 tablespoon Fresh ginger; peel, grated
Combine all ingredients except chicken in blender or food processor.
Process until combined well. Pour over chicken. Cover and let
marinate in the refrigerator overnight. Grill over hot coals, turning
once, until done. Garnish with cilantro and lime slices.

05-29-2010   #93 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

/resurrect.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls

Made these earlier today. Delicious.

Ingredients:
  • Graham Cracker Crumbs (2 cups)
  • One stick of butter
  • Pack of chocolate (12 chocolate blocks)
  • Vanilla Extract (one tablespoon)
  • One box of Powdered Sugar. (1 LB/453g)
  • Jar of Peanut Butter. (2 cups)

Tools 'n stuff:
  • Huge bowl for mixing the butter, crumbs, sugar, and peanut butter in.
  • Quite small bowl for melting the stick of butter.
  • Medium-sized bowl for melting the chocolate.
  • (Optional): Gloves for mixing.
  • A baking sheet. Cookie sheet, preferably. Doesn't matter. Just make sure it's quite big.
  • Non-stick tin foil.

1. Get your huge bowl ready to mix everything in.
2. Get your stick of butter, put it in a tiny bowl, and microwave for 20-55 seconds, or until it's completely yellow liquid. Pour it into your huge bowl.
3. Dump your 1LB of sugar into the bowl.
4. Get 2 cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs and put that into the bowl.
5. Get two cups of Peanut Butter and put that into the bowl.
6. [Put on your gloves.] Start mixing everything together. Grind it up and all that. Until what you see is just a bunch of brown crumbs. No peanut butter. A few white dots here and there is fine.
7. Take your hands and start patting and rolling the mix into whatever size balls. (End result should be 24 balls.) Put them on your pan and foil one by one.
8. Dump the 12 chocolate blocks into a separate bowl for one minute. Use a spoon or a knife to stir. Cook for 15 second intervals until you're able to make the chocolate very liquidy.
9. Put a peanut butter ball into the bowl with the chocolate and cover it in chocolate. Put the chocolate covered ball back onto the pan. Do this one by one until they're all done. (A ladle to get them out of the chocolate may be preferred.)
10. Allow 20-30 minutes for chocolate to harden. Enjoy! :3

05-30-2010   #94 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Ham and Cheese Casserole

Ingredients

Sauce... thing
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Salt

Others
- 1 bar Quickmelt Cheese
- 1 pack Sliced Ham
- 5 Potatoes, thinly sliced and boiled

---------------------------

1. Mix flour, salt and pepper
2. In a sauce pan, melt the butter and add the flour mixture.
3. Remove from the heat and add in the milk, heat it up again until it's thick
4. Now grate the cheese, make sure you grate it all!
5. In a casserole dish, add the ingredients in any way you wish.

[If I were the one cooking, I'd layer the potatoes first, then ham. I do that repetitively until it runs out, then I add the cheese.]

6. Pour in the sauce... thing.
7. Now put in in an oven at 350 degrees (fahrenheit) for 45 minutes. During the baking, the sauce thing solidifies and it acts as a cover.
8. If it's golden brown, take out it, no matter what.
9. Serve it 30 minutes after taking it out.

TIPS:
- Don't eat it cold, it becomes oily.

Enjoy and watch out it causes the shits

10-26-2010   #95 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

JRSpaniel is on a distinguished road
IGN: JRSpaniel
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 15

Ah now here's a thread I can get behind I love cooking, my favorite things to make are pasta and desserts. I make a mean chicken fettuccine alfredo. :9

hey man :3

La Tale: JRSpaniel - Wizard
Jerepup - Knight

10-26-2010   #96 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

^ This thread for recipe so post the recipe for your alfredo please ;D

10-26-2010   #97 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

I personally like cooking steak, for some reason it always comes out just how I want it-well done- in the oven.
First I season the steak, and put some veggies, onion, garlic around it, Some Lemon/salt
Then a drizzle of oil, then I put it on some big pan I have at home
Then I put it in the oven -idk how long- but Till the water evaporates and it's nice and brown around.
It's done! Add some more lemon, and ready to be served! Yummmmm~

10-26-2010   #98 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games
La TaleFiestaTrickster OnlinePerfect World

Rem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud of
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 160
Guild: Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaSyami
I personally like cooking steak, for some reason it always comes out just how I want it-well done- in the oven.
First I season the steak, and put some veggies, onion, garlic around it, Some Lemon/salt
Then a drizzle of oil, then I put it on some big pan I have at home
Then I put it in the oven -idk how long- but Till the water evaporates and it's nice and brown around.
It's done! Add some more lemon, and ready to be served! Yummmmm~

You should post the amounts/measurements you use for your steak since its a recipe thread and someone would probably want to try it out for themselves. Does sound good tho..

10-26-2010   #99 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnLove

You should post the amounts/measurements you use for your steak since its a recipe thread and someone would probably want to try it out for themselves. Does sound good tho..
Yep I should, sorry for those who do want to try it out, but as I said, Not sure and don't want to give out the wrong information.
Thanks, it is very yummy !

03-31-2011   #100 (permalink)
my gawhie ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

smiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Forglemmegei
Guild: Forever&Always<3

Easy Made Muffins
This recipe should give about 12 muffins.

Ingredients:
100g butter
2 eggs
100g sugar
100g flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cocao powder OR 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
How to:
Melt the butter, and whisp the eggs. Blend whisped eggs with sugar and afterwards put the butter along with the baking powder and the flour into this mixture. (Sieve the ingredients so the blending will go more smoothly).

Add either the cocoa powder or vanilla sugar depending on which flavor is wanted. Bake at 180°C in the middle of the oven for about 10-12 minutes.

I prefer to use paper forms and a muffin tray so the muffins will keep a nice shape. And these muffins takes me about 15mins to make, so they are really really easy. :x